Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: TAR 20 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 142433 times)

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 20 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #950 on: April 19, 2012, 07:36:24 AM »
Final 3 pics here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26453.50.html

Thanks

isnt there still a chance that V/R or M/B make the final 3 because of the spoiler-preventing the race does? I think that i saw an interview with carol and brandy saying that they ran the first half of the season 16 finale, and then left when J/C and D/J started carrying the trunks and headed to candlestick park...

also the race has got strict on spoilers. Im being optimistic but couldn't art and jj or davechel or brenchel just be decoys? and are there any other examples of decoys in the final 3?

Optimistic is too weak a term; wishing for the highly improbable is what you are. Yes, any of the 3 teams most people believe will be the F3 could be running decoy in the final leg. However, more than one of them doing so would be without precedent. You appear to be a Mark and Bopper fan along with a lot of other RFF members. They are not out yet, but for a variety of reasons their chances of winning are very slim. You have about 3 Sundays to get used to it.

two. It is a two-hour finale!

Maybe 2, maybe 3 (although I feel Mark and Bopper are gone after this coming leg), redskevin. World Race Productions has sometimes split a two hour finale into 2 separate legs.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Tim & Te Jay. All-Time Pre-Faves
« Reply #951 on: April 19, 2012, 09:38:21 AM »
Are we completely sure that Art & JJ make it to the F3?? I mean, we know that B/R were seen in the finale, and D/R past the Leg 11 Pitstop... but we don't know about the patrols?

Everyone assumes that Ranessa or Mopper are eliminated in the next 2 legs. Are there real evidences? Thanks.
Sam's AR10: Sarah & Shaleen F04 Leg 10 (2,310 CNY)
TAR Greece: Ivi&Eleftheria  F15 Leg 02 (418 Left)
RS Armenia:   David Zhang   F15 IC6
TAR 25:       Tim & TeJay   Pre-Season Faves <3333

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #952 on: April 19, 2012, 09:41:09 AM »
F3 is Art\JJ, Dave\Rachel, and Brendon\Rachel for sure.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Tim & Te Jay. All-Time Pre-Faves
« Reply #953 on: April 19, 2012, 09:45:24 AM »

But, evidence? Don't find that. Thanks.
Sam's AR10: Sarah & Shaleen F04 Leg 10 (2,310 CNY)
TAR Greece: Ivi&Eleftheria  F15 Leg 02 (418 Left)
RS Armenia:   David Zhang   F15 IC6
TAR 25:       Tim & TeJay   Pre-Season Faves <3333

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #955 on: April 19, 2012, 10:22:45 AM »
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26453.msg694755.html#msg694755 <----- Brenchel
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26453.msg694707.html#msg694707 <---- Art and JJ
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26453.msg694706.html#msg694706 <---- Art and JJ
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26453.msg694678.html#msg694678 <---- Art and JJ
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26411.msg724552.html#msg724552 <---- Dave and Rachel
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26411.msg718056.html#msg718056 <---- Dave and Rachel
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26411.msg717568.html#msg717568 <---- Dave and Rachel
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26411.msg716623.html#msg716623 <---- Art and JJ

peach probably doesn't want this in this thread :lol:

If this is true, then in my opinion, this will be the first final 3 ever to not have a single likeable team.

Brendon and Rachel come the closest to being likeable (as well as the other rachel, but dave is a bit douchey)

Art/JJ in the final 3  :eww

Mark and Bopper not in the final 3  :'(
Bring on the 21!

Offline eddiethejet

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #956 on: April 19, 2012, 11:37:30 AM »

But, evidence? Don't find that. Thanks.

Art and JJ definitely.  Top 3 from Leg 1 is also final 3.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #957 on: April 19, 2012, 11:58:26 AM »
Art and JJ definitely.  Top 3 from Leg 1 is also final 3.

:jam:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #958 on: April 19, 2012, 12:20:48 PM »
Are we completely sure that Art & JJ make it to the F3?? I mean, we know that B/R were seen in the finale, and D/R past the Leg 11 Pitstop... but we don't know about the patrols?

Everyone assumes that Ranessa or Mopper are eliminated in the next 2 legs. Are there real evidences? Thanks.

YES.
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline boston_jen

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #959 on: April 19, 2012, 05:42:13 PM »

This is a cap from TAR20 intro, which I'm guessing is Hawaii, do we have a location genius that can track this exact location down?? It could be important  :duno:

I cannot get the right angle to be sure ( :gaah: ), but I think it might be the cliffs at Kualoa Ranch, which was used for Jurassic Park, Lost, etc. 

http://www.kualoa.com/about/

Maybe this was noted earlier, but the helicopter in the caps thread is from Makani Kai Helicopters. 

http://www.makanikai.com/helicoptercharters.html

Offline HoroscopeCloud

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #960 on: April 19, 2012, 06:46:23 PM »
So is the consensus that the bootlist for this season goes:

11th- Misa & Maiya
10th- Dave & Cherie
9th- Elliot & Andrew
8th- Kerri & Stacy
7th- Joey "Fitness" & Danny
6th- Nary & Jamie
5th- Vanessa & Ralph
4th- Bopper & Mark :'(

Which makes F3- Brenchel <3 :hrt:, Dave/Rachel, and Art/JJ  :res:
And 1st place is probably between Brenchel and Dave/Rachel with most likely Brenchel winning, Dave/Rachel 2nd place, and 3rd place most likely going to Art/JJ :lol3:
Does this seem about right?

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #961 on: April 19, 2012, 06:51:08 PM »
Mopper\Ranessa could be flipped but it looks good otherwise :tup:

Offline eddiethejet

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #962 on: April 19, 2012, 10:23:09 PM »
brenchel were not the winners.

Offline HoroscopeCloud

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #963 on: April 20, 2012, 12:12:25 AM »
It's just speculation  :lol:

Offline paridy

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV Guru
« Reply #964 on: April 20, 2012, 04:53:28 AM »
A quick question about eliminated contestants do they still sequester them aka elimination station up to final 5? :umn: Just wondering and I do miss those videos from seasons past because we kind of see more of the racers and what happens after they are eliminated aka Joe and Heidi and Carol and Brandy bitching at Louis/Michael and Brett and Caite from TAR16 at the finale which we wouldn't know why they were still so bitter if those videos weren't shown. Bring them back CBS  :hrt:

Offline TARismyfavoriteshow

• RFF Jr. Member
  • You can call me Sam
« Reply #965 on: April 20, 2012, 07:37:09 AM »
So is the consensus that the bootlist for this season goes:

11th- Misa & Maiya
10th- Dave & Cherie
9th- Elliot & Andrew
8th- Kerri & Stacy
7th- Joey "Fitness" & Danny
6th- Nary & Jamie
5th- Vanessa & Ralph
4th- Bopper & Mark :'(

Which makes F3- Brenchel <3 :hrt:, Dave/Rachel, and Art/JJ  :res:
And 1st place is probably between Brenchel and Dave/Rachel with most likely Brenchel winning, Dave/Rachel 2nd place, and 3rd place most likely going to Art/JJ :lol3:
Does this seem about right?

Where would anyone get the idea Brenchel is 1st? This seems the popular speculation but I just don't get it. Based on their past performance, I'd think we'd be speculating they're 3rd...

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #966 on: April 20, 2012, 07:42:43 AM »
Where would anyone get the idea Brenchel is 1st? This seems the popular speculation but I just don't get it. Based on their past performance, I'd think we'd be speculating they're 3rd...

IKR? They haven't come close to the chance to win a leg since leg 1. They will definitely have the worst average placement of the F3

BTW: eddiethejet knows what he's talking about
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 07:52:13 AM by Prophet »

Offline cattychic

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #967 on: April 20, 2012, 07:53:44 AM »
brenchel were not the winners.

How do you know ? Do you have some insider info you want to share ? They make final 3 , so they have the same shot at winning as Art and JJ and Dave/Rachel.

Offline HoroscopeCloud

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #968 on: April 20, 2012, 07:56:37 AM »
For me the spoiler pics of them rappelling and maybe the edit that kind of points to them beating Art/JJ in the finale whether it is in 1st or 2nd is in question for me But for me Art/JJ will almost definitely be 3rd

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #969 on: April 20, 2012, 08:00:36 AM »
BTW: eddiethejet knows what he's talking about

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #970 on: April 20, 2012, 08:12:40 AM »
A quick question about eliminated contestants do they still sequester them aka elimination station up to final 5? :umn: Just wondering and I do miss those videos from seasons past because we kind of see more of the racers and what happens after they are eliminated aka Joe and Heidi and Carol and Brandy bitching at Louis/Michael and Brett and Caite from TAR16 at the finale which we wouldn't know why they were still so bitter if those videos weren't shown. Bring them back CBS  :hrt:

paridy,
There will be  sequester site somewhere, maybe in Paraguay this season due to low costs. On the question of Elimination Station for AR16 it only holds thee first 5 or 6 teams. Louie/Michael would have been 8th out and Carol/Brandy 7th out so those teams traditionally travel with the entourage and are available for decoy duty. However, I think we would have perfectly good reasons on why Carol/Brandy hated Brett/Caite without the Fish Line rant by Brandy.

I agree totally that Elimination Station should be resurrected. It gives us 5 or so minutes of additional footage to enjoy of teams who are out of the competition.

Offline TARG21

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #971 on: April 20, 2012, 08:25:40 AM »
I don't know if this means anything but Kaylani (TAR 19) a former best friend of BB Rachel said on the latest chat Ep.8 on http://rtvzone.com/VIDEO_TAR20_Wrapup.php that she has heard from a source that Brendon and Rachel win the race. She sounded pretty confident about it. I don't know if she has just been reading from Brenchel fans on different boards that have said that they have sources that work on TAR that Brenchel win or if Brenchel themselves have insinuated it to the fans in private and they have posted it as fact on message boards.

I don't want to believe it though.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 08:29:36 AM by TARG21 »

Offline cattychic

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #972 on: April 20, 2012, 08:27:59 AM »
I don't know if this means anything but Kaylani (TAR 19) a former best friend of BB Rachel said on the latest chat Ep.8 on http://rtvzone.com/VIDEO_TAR20_Wrapup.php that she has heard from a source that Brendon and Rachel win the race. She sounded pretty confident about it.

I don't want to believe it, though.

:bigwelcome TARG21. I just read that on another site as well. Anything can happen , so I definitely am not counting Brenchel out.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #973 on: April 20, 2012, 08:28:58 AM »
What source? :lol:

:welcome: to RFF!

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #974 on: April 20, 2012, 08:34:12 AM »
What source? :lol:

:welcome: to RFF!

i watched the video a few days ago, Kaylani said she 'heard it through the grapevine', and knowing that Kaylani used to be best friends with Rachel and talks about their friendship from time to time on the RTV recaps, im pretty sure she has a reliable source

regardless, i still have got my hopes for Davechel to win it all <33

Custom Search