Author Topic: EP 8 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **please read the rules**  (Read 40231 times)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: EP 8 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **please read the rules**
« Reply #151 on: November 15, 2011, 09:58:46 PM »
The season was getting a little boring for me due to Andy and Tommy winning about a thousand legs. But this leg changed it for me, I really enjoyed it. It was so unpredictable throughout!

Yay for Ernie and Cindy finally winning another leg! They raced a quick, efficient leg this time and didn't make any mistakes. They should really continue this way. I feel that they shouldn't have U-Turned Bill and Cathi though. I understand their rationale of wanting to win the leg. But the chances of Bill and Cathi beating them in a footrace are rather low. And it wasn't as though it was a fight to stay in the game. Now they've pissed off Bill and Cathi and put a target on their backs... I feel that they would still have won the leg without U-Turning them.

Bill and Cathi might surprise everyone in a footrace. They both have competed in a number of marathons. Bill is serious enough to travel around the west coast and to Hawaii to do them. I'm not sure if they could take the others in a sprint, but they might get them over a longer distance. They might have beaten Ernie and Cindy at Lake Malawi, just like the Snowboarders.

I'm pleasantly surprised with Bill and Cathi. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go any time now, but they have had a good run.

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: EP 8 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **please read the rules**
« Reply #152 on: November 16, 2011, 12:17:42 AM »
The season was getting a little boring for me due to Andy and Tommy winning about a thousand legs. But this leg changed it for me, I really enjoyed it. It was so unpredictable throughout!

Yay for Ernie and Cindy finally winning another leg! They raced a quick, efficient leg this time and didn't make any mistakes. They should really continue this way. I feel that they shouldn't have U-Turned Bill and Cathi though. I understand their rationale of wanting to win the leg. But the chances of Bill and Cathi beating them in a footrace are rather low. And it wasn't as though it was a fight to stay in the game. Now they've pissed off Bill and Cathi and put a target on their backs... I feel that they would still have won the leg without U-Turning them.

Bill and Cathi might surprise everyone in a footrace. They both have competed in a number of marathons. Bill is serious enough to travel around the west coast and to Hawaii to do them. I'm not sure if they could take the others in a sprint, but they might get them over a longer distance. They might have beaten Ernie and Cindy at Lake Malawi, just like the Snowboarders.

I'm pleasantly surprised with Bill and Cathi. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go any time now, but they have had a good run.

I don't know about that. In legs 2 and 3 Bill and Cathi were passed by a few teams that also had to go to the orphanage/pay the taxi. But when it comes to physical tasks, I think only Andy & Tommy are stronger.