The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TAR Australia 2 SPECULATION and DISCUSSION of Spoilers

<< < (58/59) > >>

BitchBitch:

--- Quote from: jiajia12 on July 24, 2012, 07:24:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: BitchBitch on July 24, 2012, 07:14:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on July 23, 2012, 11:29:26 PM ---I've been watching the first nine episodes of this season, thinking 'how on earth do these Italian Sisters survive until the Final Five?' and I just couldn't see how they would do it. :lol:

Now that they're here, I'm going to start having heart failure every time something goes wrong for them, because we don't know if they survive any of the remaining legs! :lol:

If we didn't know they were Final Five, I think I might've had heart failure at least ten times per episode so far. :lol:

--- End quote ---
lol we're gonna get heart attacks starting from next episode....

--- End quote ---

Double that,since Emilia done 5 Roadblocks already,that means Lucy will have to do the rest  :'(

--- End quote ---
i hope the rest roadblocks are wrestling a bear, wrestling a tiger and wrestling a lion LOL

couchracer:
Interesting choice of roadblocks.

racer:
As long as it's not log-rolling, I think they still have a chance! :lol:

supah:
Here are the caps of the scene where Michelle and Jo lose their passport
I thought it was Delhi or Dubai airport but it can't be unless it was edited out, which I doubt Channel 7 would do because they're desperate  :lol:
If someone could iD the airport it could help us a lot, but it could be very hard  to nail down...
I've attached a photo of Delhi Airport departure hall which I THINK is the location. Then it would've been Episode 4 when they lost it

racer:
That looks like a match to me, supah3ro. :tup: But I also find it strange that something like that would be edited out... ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version