Author Topic: TAR Australia 2 CONTESTANT Spoilers  (Read 68319 times)

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Australia 2 CONTESTANT Spoilers
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2012, 03:07:56 AM »
Young M/F team - Redhead woman
Sightings: Possibly the ‘Fergie’ team spotted departing Manila (source); Meydan Racecourse, Dubai. (source)

Apparently she's "like Fergie of Black Eyed Peas" ...wearing heels!

Sarah’s race preparation involved getting the perfect hybrid runner/heel made, which she calls a ‘hunner’ and finding the right hair gel for James to withstand the gruelling conditions they face.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2012, 01:47:02 PM »
So funny!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline AR Aus fan

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2013, 08:31:11 PM »
LOVE TAR Australia!  :hrt: Just wondering if you can tell me how you made pictures from the video files? Did you guys use a computer program? Thanks xo

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2013, 09:24:33 PM »
LOVE TAR Australia!  :hrt: Just wondering if you can tell me how you made pictures from the video files? Did you guys use a computer program? Thanks xo

:hiya :wel2 to the R.F.F., AR Aus fan!

I can't talk by all my forum mates, but I use programs like Jet-Audio or VLC media player that allow to take captures from vids. Another way is using the Screen Print key on your keyboard. Hope this info help you!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez