Author Topic: TAR Australia 2 CONTESTANT Spoilers  (Read 23836 times)

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Australia 2 CONTESTANT Spoilers
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2012, 03:07:56 AM »
Young M/F team - Redhead woman
Sightings: Possibly the ‘Fergie’ team spotted departing Manila (source); Meydan Racecourse, Dubai. (source)

Apparently she's "like Fergie of Black Eyed Peas" ...wearing heels!

Sarah’s race preparation involved getting the perfect hybrid runner/heel made, which she calls a ‘hunner’ and finding the right hair gel for James to withstand the gruelling conditions they face.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2012, 01:47:02 PM »
So funny!!
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline AR Aus fan

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2013, 08:31:11 PM »
LOVE TAR Australia!  :hrt: Just wondering if you can tell me how you made pictures from the video files? Did you guys use a computer program? Thanks xo

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2013, 09:24:33 PM »
LOVE TAR Australia!  :hrt: Just wondering if you can tell me how you made pictures from the video files? Did you guys use a computer program? Thanks xo

:hiya :wel2 to the R.F.F., AR Aus fan!

I can't talk by all my forum mates, but I use programs like Jet-Audio or VLC media player that allow to take captures from vids. Another way is using the Screen Print key on your keyboard. Hope this info help you!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"Experience is a comb that is given to you when you are bald."

Custom Search