1. In the preview, we see a robe drop, immediately followed by a woman peering over her glasses. Do both shots take place in the same task?
A. Yes, they are recycling the "nude modelling" Fast Forward from HaMerotz LaMillion 2
B. Yes, it is for an original task
C. No, the editors were just feeling snarky
2. Who claims the Fast Forward?
A. An all-male team
B. An all-female team
C. A co-ed team
D. There is no Fast Forward, or no team successfully completes it
3. Which happens first?
A. The first team completing that log-rolling task that looks like it's been stolen from Survivor
B. The first team riding that ski gondola David Duchovny dangled from in that episode of The X-Files
4. Vancouver was the last city to host an Olympic Games. With the episode airing less than a week before the London Olympics (which are airing on a rival network), does anyone mention the Olympics?
5. Who is the second team to receive the Road Block clue? (NOTE: The wording of this question is deliberate.)
A. Paul & Steve, Michelle & Jo, or James & Sarah
B. Shane & Andrew, Lucy & Emilia, or Joseph & Grace
6. The episode is scheduled to begin at 7:30pm Melbourne time. At what time is the Pit Stop location revealed for the first time?
A. Before 7:50pm
B. Between 7:50pm and 8:10pm
C. After 8:10pm
7. Aside from the first location teams travel to in Vancouver, and the Pit Stop, are any locations visited given the blue Route Info graphics?
8. Which Detour task is explained first?
A. The one with the title on the left side of the graphic
B. The one with the title on the right side of the graphic
9. Does the leg contain any "roadsign" route markers (Yield, Intersection, etc)?
10. Do Joseph & Grace actually help James & Sarah at any point during the leg?
B. No, the time difference is too large
C. No, they refuse
D. No, they actively hinder them
11. Does anybody, including Grant, say the words "British Columbia"?
12. BONUS QUESTION: List five words Grant says at some point during the episode. You may not list player names, or any words in the expressions "Previously on The Amazing Race Australia", "Eighth Pit Stop in a race around the world", "Teams must now fly to Vancouver, Canada", "Detour", "Road Block", "Fast Forward", "last team to arrive may be eliminated", or "predetermined elimination leg". For every word Grant says that is on your list, you score eight points, plus one point for every person who answers this question who does NOT list the word in question.