Okay, so. Everybody gets 10 points for the "twelve-hour Pit Stop" question (because Lucy & Emilia certainly did not arrive in the middle of the afternoon), and I'm not awarding any points for the driving test question.
1. We have not had an actual cluebox in two episodes. In addition, Episode 2 did not feature any alternative clueboxes, with locals giving teams all clues except the first. In Episode 3:
A. There is at least one proper cluebox
B. There is at least one alternative, but no proper clueboxes
C. After the first clue, all clues are given to teams by locals
2. We have also not had a Road Block in the first two episodes of this season. Do we get finally one in Episode 3?
3. Do we also get a Detour?
4. How many Route Info tasks (ie. other than standard "go here" clues) are there?
C. Two or more
5. Sue & Teresa and Ross & Tarryn arrived at the same time. Do they depart at the same time?
6. How do teams get to Jaipur?
A. All teams on the same flight(s)
B. Teams on multiple flights
C. Train or bus
D. Another form of transport
7. Does either Detour task title begin with a vowel?
C. There is no Detour
8. Many teams had trouble during the second leg, yet still finished well. Is Joseph & Grace's trouble-free but mediocre performance mentioned in the "Previously on..." segment?
9. The driving test task, which absolutely, definitely, probably airs in Episode 3 is:
A. A Detour task
B. A Road Block
10. In addition to white, the Indian national flag is orange, green, and blue. Is any visible part of the greeter's outfit orange, green, or blue?
11. There are three all-female teams remaining in the race. Do any of them finish back-to-back at the Pit Stop?
12. There are also three all-male teams remaining in the race. Do any of THEM finish back-to-back at the Pit Stop?
13. There are ALSO four co-ed teams remaining in the race, all of whom have the male team member listed first in their name subtitles. Does Grant check in any of the four by mentioning the female's name first?
14. Grant varies his check-in syntax from team to team. How many times does he say "You are team number..."?
A. Twice or less
B. Three or four times
C. More than four times
15. We have seen three teams (Sue & Teresa in the preseason commercials, Paul & Steve and Kym & Donna in the Episode 3 preview) perform the pot delivery task. How many of the other seven teams also attempt the task?
A. Zero or one
B. Two or three
C. Four, five, or six
D. All seven
16. Aside from Grant, the greeter, and the teams, is anybody visible at the Pit Stop?
17. Seven is known for letting its shows run overtime. At what time does the "Previously on" segment at the start of the episode actually begin?
B. On time
C. From 9:01pm to 9:04pm
D. From 9:05pm to 9:09pm
E. At 9:10pm or later
18. And at what time does the "Next week on" segment at the end of the "one-hour" episode finish?
A. At or before 10:00pm
B. From 10:01pm to 10:05pm
C. From 10:06pm to 10:10pm
D. At 10:11pm or later
19. The prize for this leg is:
A. A holiday
B. A cash prize
C. Something else
20. Prior to the season, we were promised Must Vote U-Turns. Do we either get a Must Vote U-Turn in Episode 3 or a hint towards one in the Episode 4 preview?