actually, kevin2012, the airing of 2nd Canadian leg will be on Aug. 13 in order to give way to the live telecast of 2012 London Olympic games. So, that's gonna be long.
Anyway, I'll answer to your question:
1. Who will win and who should ... oh screw it ... will Paul and Steve win again? If not, then who will?
2. Was James and Sarah's elimination the right one?
3. Would you have posed nude for an art class on national television?
- If it is a fast forward, then yes.
4. Has the Australian Amazing Race surpassed the American one?
- Not yet.
5. What is/were your favorite countries and/or locations so far in the race?
- Dubai, Turkey, France, Canada and my home country, Philippines!
6. Pick your final three.
- Paul & Steve, the cheerleaders and hopefully, Italian sisters.
7. How awesome was Canada?
- Great! Much better than USA.
8. Which team is your MVP of the season? (for any reason)
- Paul and Steve, they're strong and great teamwork.
9. What was/were the best moment(s) of leg 9?
- the city of Vancouver are very nice and clean and even the people who are living there are friendly.