Recently I found a software (unstable though) that can help me browse foreign sites quickly without using the flow.
Watched this episode from my friend. By far this season is epic! My favorite TV series.
Glad to hear it SuperTux (on both things)
I'm really enjoying this season too but it definitely confuses me more than S11 or several previous series.
My Mole 'gut' feeling kept telling me Tim was too clear, they even threw in a challenge that would remind us all of a previous Mole sabotage - I would have really loved to see the footage of that.
Sometimes 'gut' feeling is better than trying to use logic on the Mole I think but that varies per season and the kind of strategy they choose.
Now I'm really reconsidering the guess I made before the show aired. Will we see another Kathryn Price in this season? I guess the title of this episode refers to the real contestants in the game.
At the moment I think it could be any of the three remaining contestants, really.
- Has done plenty wrong (even though I can't explain why she would have torched that hay bale for €2500,- tbh, that would have been an accident? Or her claiming it when she didn't do it? Or to throw off suspicion??)
Also, well it would be quite strange in a way that so many contestants suspected her, but well. We've had seasons where 3 people were onto the right mole at some stage so it wouldn't be earth shattering either
I actually don't really understand why so many contestants seem to suspect her from early on, apparently because her slight stand offishness??
Hadewych: (aka the 'wildcard'
- She hasn't done anything to make her a 100% contestant in my opinion (as in not earned heaps of money but really who in this series has except for the long gone Frits?
- She did do 'unnecessary' things I think that I can't really explain.
- Why actively stop Tim and William from entering the tower in Reykjavik? (Though this to a lesser extent is true of Anne-Marie too and Liesbeth apparently says they shouldn't go in the background too ??)
- Why make a false prediction about yourself on the bridge?
She was clearly scared, she was pregnant too so I don't think anyone would have blamed her for not going.
It couldn't really be to throw off suspicions I think because she has had none that we know if (or next to none anyway).
Maybe there was another reason for it that we don't know but it seems strange to not use a perfect opportunity to sabotage like that?
- In episode 8 she may have sabotaged the costumes/photograph challenge, but then why win €500,- right away too? I mean it would have been easy to just guess the number of bridges wrong, and she hardly has anyone being suspicious of her anyway??
Another thing I don't quite understand is why they kept her so invisible the first 4 episodes basically.
Sure you don't want people to be onto your Mole too soon, but the viewers must also have the feeling they could have found the Mole too if they paid attention. Why make her so invisible? (Well that of course could be the reason it's just odd I think
- She's definitely done plenty to be the Mole.. During the whole series basically.
Thing is though she gets such an obvious edit and the whole country thinks it's her from day one.
That's usually a sign this person isn't the Mole.
Also I can't really explain why she did certain things if she had knowledge prior to the challenges (as the Mole would).
eg In episode 3, she gets to make the decision about who is in which group in the city tour challenge.
She chooses the two most trusted people in the group (Maarten and Marit) to go on top of the tower.
That made the chance of that challenge succeeding much bigger. Anyone can say she would know they would probably lose money in the Hofdi House later but personally I think that's not a valid argument. The Mole is there to sabotage from beginning to end. So her choice seems strange in that case.
There have been a few minor moments like this, and apart from that Frits (and I think William too in fact, though that is a guess based on his behavior really) voted for Liesbeth and went out, it seems.
It has to be one of these three scenario's I'm just not sure which.
I guess Hadewych would make a fun Mole, and maybe she did things we all didn't notice because we were too busy seeing her as a spontaneous ditzy-like girly girl in the group. I do think her emotions are real though, for the most part.
Somehow I can't really see it with her, but the fact is she's still there, when people thought she would be long gone indeed.
So who knows, it's really hard this year, because of the different things that seem counter-intuitive for the Mole.