Author Topic: General Survivor Media  (Read 21513 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Survivor Media
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2013, 10:54:16 AM »
CBS TWEET WEEK!

WED APRIL 10
8:00 PM, ET / 5:00 PM, PT: SURVIVOR (#TweetSurvivor)

•  Parvati Shallow (@parvatishallow)
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Survivor Media
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2014, 10:20:43 AM »
:bump
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: General Survivor Media
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2015, 12:42:01 AM »

“SURVIVOR” CELEBRATES 15 YEARS AND 30 SEASONS WITH A PALEY CENTER PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBIT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC NOW THROUGH THE END OF MAY

The 30th Edition of “Survivor” Premieres With A Special 90-Minute Episode on

Wednesday, Feb. 25 on the CBS Television Network

CBS’s Emmy Award-winning SURVIVOR celebrates 15 years and 30 seasons with a Paley Center photography exhibit showcasing the stunning photography that spans the entire series, as well as artifacts used in different locations. The exhibit opened last night, Tuesday, Feb. 17, and will be on display through the end of May.

On display is episodic photography and landscape images from all of the exotic locations, spanning 30 seasons: from the dramatic final tribal council of the first season and frightening medical emergencies, to exhilarating challenges, memorable moments and captivating characters. In addition, unforgettable set pieces, including Immunity Idols and necklaces, the voting urn and the original torch snuffer, are on display.  For those who are unable to attend in person, they can view the photos on www.cbs.com

Soon after SURVIVOR premiered on May 31, 2000, it became a cultural phenomenon and is now the longest running reality-competition program. The innovative game that helped shape the reality genre of television, has to date filmed 445 episodes across 17 countries, and has been played by 460 castaways.

“This photo exhibit is an awesome celebration of SURVIVOR. Fifteen years of memories. I'm so proud to be a part of this wonderful production celebrating an incredible milestone,” said host and executive producer Jeff Probst.

SURVIVOR’S 30th season begins with a special 90-minute premiere, Wednesday, Feb. 25 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The edition will feature the first-time theme “Worlds Apart,” with castaways divided into three separate tribes: White Collar, Blue Collar and No Collar.

SURVIVOR is hosted by Emmy Award-winning host Jeff Probst and produced by SEG, Inc.  Mark Burnett and Jeff Probst are executive producers.

The Paley Center For Media Arts is located at 465 North Beverly Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=41982
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2015, 09:36:33 AM »
Survivor Season 30 Finale

After an epic battle between castaways from the White Colllar, Blue Collar & No Collar tribes, only one castaway will be left standing. Find out who will be crowned the next Sole Survivor during the two-hour season finale, followed by a reunion special on Wednesday, May 20th at 8/7c.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2015, 01:14:14 PM »
2 hour finale <3 I probably have an exam that day </3 I can't wait for that week <3