Author Topic: Survivor EP 7 "Trojan Horse"  (Read 19576 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Survivor EP 7 "Trojan Horse"
« on: October 18, 2011, 01:33:42 PM »
Thanks to Kandace for the title find!!

A TRIBE IS IN SHOCK WHEN ONE OF THEIR OWN MAKES A RISKY PLAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN SURVIVOR HISTORY, ON "SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 26

CHEAT TWEET: WOW! #Survivor history is being made. One tribe makes a risky move. Will it pay off? Oct.26 @ 8pmET/PT http://bit.ly/qanSj3

"Trojan Horse" – One tribe calls upon the heavens in hopes of changing their luck, while the other tribe is left in shock when one of their own makes a risky move that will go down in Survivor history, on SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC, Wednesday, Oct. 26 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 03:27:13 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: Survivor EP 7 Title TBD
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 09:49:34 PM »
The Title is "Trojan Horse"

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Survivor EP 7 Title TBD
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 09:59:17 PM »
Finally!! Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Survivor EP 7 "Trojan Horse"
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 10:53:17 AM »
1.I am hoping that Christine wins every duel until she comes back because I am hungry for drama.The past 2 seasons are too predicable and a deemed boring for me.So I am kinda hoping to see some real conflict.
2.Just be looking at the title and the preview, I can sense that Ozzy is going to 'sacrifice' himself to be sent to RI.The only thing that I don't understand is that why would Ozzy want to go to RI to DEFECT Christine?He should be happy that Christine is winning duels as she would immediately join Savaii to vote out every Upolu member.So thats the thing I am worry about.
3.And I am tired of Survivor keep on reminding everyone that Brandon is Russell's nephew.Plus we have a scene of Russell walking at the same beach as Brandon.
4.I wonder if Mikayle noticed that she is not in an alliance.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 11:55:53 AM »
I completely agree Alfwin. Last year, if Zapatera had been smart enough to approach Matt about joining their alliance, the game would have been completely different. This is the different element Redemption Island brings to the show, so if Christine makes it to the merge (I hope she does), then Savaii should definitely approach her. :tup:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 12:25:27 PM »
If Ozzy asks to go to RI...won't they already know whether Christine or Mikayla has won? ???

So he would know who he was facing...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 12:29:44 PM »
If Ozzy asks to go to RI...won't they already know whether Christine or Mikayla has won? ???

So he would know who he was facing...

But still people that have been voted off by their tribe, they would have a grudge in their heart.So Ozzy should not have volunteer himself unless there is a twist like Semhar or Papa Bear are returning.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2011, 01:43:53 PM »
Ozzy volunteering to go RI just doesn't make sense. I'm still thinking one of Savaii wins this season.. i'm really slanting towards Coach's tribe losing the next IC. Ozzy's tribe won't vote him out... they need him? :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2011, 02:24:29 PM »
Here was Maxx Fisher's clue for Ep 7 from last week in case any of you smarties want the fun of figuring it out!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2011, 02:49:01 PM »
The first it's easy. That's Oscar Wilde so the first icon means Ozzy.

The flag is the flag of Togo.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2011, 02:51:35 PM »
Shhhh...spoiler bar it maybe , just for fun! The answers are out there, or I can help if you get stuck, I did it earlier.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2011, 02:55:51 PM »
Oscar Axed togo

OZZY ASKED TO GO

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2011, 02:59:08 PM »
The fifth icon is from a movie. It was a great movie, one of the few novels by Steven King which was made to a good movie.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2011, 03:27:39 PM »
Press release added in post 1!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2011, 07:48:19 PM »
Thanks to Kandace for the title find!!

"Trojan Horse" – One tribe calls upon the heavens in hopes of changing their luck, while the other tribe is left in shock when one of their own makes a risky move that will go down in Survivor history, on SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC, Wednesday, Oct. 26 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

The tribe that calls upon the heavens has to be Upolu. Brandon & Coach would make everyone pray.
Spoiler Bar for second stuff.
The risky move must be Ozzy wanted to go to RI. The picture clue pretty much confirms it.

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2011, 09:53:58 PM »
First three pics:
Oscar Wild, Axe, Togo Flag
Ozzy Asks to go....
Is it a long shot to say he asks to go to Redemption Island???
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2011, 02:06:36 AM »
Preview:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MQevciDIVBM?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MQevciDIVBM?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>

Promo:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sk_ajeFDF0M?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sk_ajeFDF0M?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2011, 11:07:45 AM »
I can't see the second video, but I sure hope Ozzy is not dumb enough to go to RI... :groan:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2011, 06:08:12 PM »
Highlight:
Ozzy asked to go eye Christine ...?

If the Ozzy portion of the preview holds true, then Ozzy might be redeeming himself through RI or has another item for his blindside collection...

On the other hand, I realized why I was searching Trojan Horse earlier. lol

I hope Brandon goes, it's annoying having someone with so much attention! Brandon, the problem with Russell that makes a lot of people not like him is the fact he totally (or to a high extent) ignores the social aspect of the game!
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2011, 05:47:08 AM »
Ozzy going to Redemption Island to eye Christine?? But the thing is.. if he beats her, she won't come back into the game? Huh??

I don't get Ozzy's plan. :lol:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 09:26:33 AM »
Ozzy going to Redemption Island to eye Christine?? But the thing is.. if he beats her, she won't come back into the game? Huh??

I think Ozzy intends to beat Christine and come back into the game.  Then he plans on using his challenge prowess to win challenges for Savaii and help them beat Upolu.

Belle Book

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 01:42:39 PM »
PRESS PICS:

1B:Albert Destrade, Sophie Clarke, Brandon Hantz, Rick Nelson, Benjamin “Coach” Wade, and Edna Ma, of the Upolu Tribe during the immunity and reward challenge, "Air, Sea & Land"

2A:Edna Ma and Brandon Hantz of the Upolu Tribe and Keith Tollefson and Dawn Meehan of the Savaii Tribe compete in the immunity and reward challenge, "Air, Sea & Land"

2B:Ozzy Lusth, and Whitney Duncan, of the Savaii Tribe, during the immunity and reward challenge, "Air, Sea & Land"

3A: Brandon Hantz and Edna Ma of the Upolu Tribe during the immunity and reward challenge, "Air, Sea & Land"

3B:Albert Destrade and Sophie Clarke of the Upolu Tribe during the immunity and reward challenge, "Air, Sea & Land"

4A:Ozzy Lusth, Jeff Probst, Whitney Duncan, Sophie Clarke and Albert Destrade during the immunity and reward challenge, "Air, Sea & Land"

4B:Ozzy Lusth, and Whitney Duncan, of the Savaii Tribe, during the immunity and reward challenge, "Air, Sea & Land

5A: Dawn Meehan and Keith Tollefson of the Savaii Tribe and Brandon Hantz and Edna Ma of the Upolu Tribe compete in the immunity and reward challenge, "Air, Sea & Land"

5B:Dawn Meehan and Keith Tollefson of the Savaii Tribe during the immunity and reward challenge, "Air, Sea & Land"

6A:John Cochran, Jim Rice, Dawn Meehan, Whitney Duncan, Ozzy Lusth, and Keith Tollefson, of the Savaii Tribe during the immunity and reward challenge, "Air, Sea & Land"

6B:Whitney Duncan of the Savaii Tribe and Albert Destrade and Sophie Clarke of the Upolu Tribe compete during the immunity and reward challenge, "Air, Sea & Land"

7A:Keith Tollefson, Dawn Meehan, Ozzy Lusth, Whitney Duncan, Jim Rice and John Cochran, of the Savaii Tribe during the immunity and reward challenge, "Air, Sea & Land"

7B:Jeff Probst, Christine Shields Markoski and Mikayla Wingle during the Redemption Island duel, "Game of Bridge",

8A:Jeff Probst, Christine Shields Markoski and Mikayla Wingle during the Redemption Island duel, "Game of Bridge",

8B:Jeff Probst watches, Brandon Hantz and Edna Ma of the Upolu Tribe during the immunity and reward challenge, "Air, Sea & Land"

9A:Dawn Meehan and Keith Tollefson of the Savaii Tribe during the immunity and reward challenge, "Air, Sea & Land"

All photo credits to Monty Brinton/CBS© 2011 CBS Broadcasting Inc.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2011, 05:13:10 AM »
Behind the Scenes, Challenge

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tVlaQf2RuOU?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/tVlaQf2RuOU?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2011, 01:26:06 PM »

I think Ozzy intends to beat Christine and come back into the game.  Then he plans on using his challenge prowess to win challenges for Savaii and help them beat Upolu.

Belle Book

Then I think that's weird and brainless... Christine already told Dawn that she'll be joining Savaii... why would he do that? It would be a misleading edit, once again I feel. I think Upolo loses challenge again. :lol: