Author Topic: S23 EP 6 Title "Free Agent"  (Read 11369 times)

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
Re: S23 EP 6 Title "Free Agent"
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2011, 06:09:59 PM »
Yes, I second Joab, WHY IN THE WORLD IS DAWN DOING THE PHYSICAL PORTION?! Are they (Keith/Jim) protecting Whitney by not letting her do any of the physical portion?

Anyway, I'm glad Ozzy calmed himself down and apologized. Hopefully that idol of his scares the rest of Savaii from voting for him.

RI: I'm happy Christine won over Elyse! Making it that far, it would suck if she got out anytime soon! Her vs Mikayla, I imagine, will be an exciting match.

Ahh, Rick, that Rick  :lol: Glad to see him still in the game! And a swing vote! I'm just happy Edna stayed over Mikayla, I liked her more. But, she better stop being desperate! At this point, I can't see her winning the game.  :(

Go Dawn!!! =D
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2011, 06:35:44 PM »
i think albert is cute but god sake dumb

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2011, 10:13:02 PM »
Dawn had to either do the shooting or the coconuts/wheelbarrow, perhaps they thought pairing her with Ozzie was a better idea than leaving her alone as a shooter? :duno:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2011, 10:31:46 PM »
Dawn had to either do the shooting or the coconuts/wheelbarrow, perhaps they thought pairing her with Ozzie was a better idea than leaving her alone as a shooter? :duno:

I think so too. I think both tribes deemed the shooting as the important part of this challenge, which obviously proved to be successful for Savaii as they picked two correct person to do the challenge. The girls shouldn't even do this. :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2011, 10:38:39 PM »
Watch it bud!! "Girls" can do anything!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2011, 10:40:25 PM »
Coach shot 0, Mikayla 0 and Albert 3, so why was Coach alright with saying Mikayla should have stopped and didn't listen to him as "Coach" of his tribe. I am finding him hard to tolerate now, and actually I am going the same way with Ozzy :(
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Squall

• RFF Jr. Member
  • There is reason to fear;Squall (the first) is here
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2011, 01:58:31 AM »
Someone once said it best, survivor is a game, and i must address the whole Brandon trying to do the "Christian thing" in this game.

By his logic, if he's playing monopoly, if someone lands on their property and doesnt have enough cash, then the "christian" thing to do is to allow that person to pay what they can, and try to help them.

--
FOR ****'S SAKE it's A GAME, lying, cheating, backstabbing is all allowed and what you do in a game is not a representation of you as a person. (Someone please Guide Brandon to Big Brother 10 and have him watch how Dan masterfully manipulated his way to winning), i'm personally ready to smack him for having another break down and requesting to be voted off,  All he is doing is proving that all Hantz men are emotionally skewed.

I think ozzy might have screwed himself because he let valuable information be known to his tribe that he has the idol, which would be valuable information for the other tribe and perhaps lead to another ozzy downfall with an idol in his possession. 
"as long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything...you feel less pain" --> Squall
Host: The Mole: South Eastern Sabotage
Played: Fantasy Big Brother 2011 (Mythic) - Win | Survivor K: South Pacific: (Coach) - Runner Up

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2011, 04:05:31 AM »

Christine was her own worst enemy by making an enemy of Coach within the first minutes of the game. There was no point in doing that; it could only hurt her but she didn't have the survivor smarts to realize that.

Even though she won over Elysse, she is tired and it is showing. I think Mikayla will send her home.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2011, 10:05:22 AM »
Coach shot 0, Mikayla 0 and Albert 3, so why was Coach alright with saying Mikayla should have stopped and didn't listen to him as "Coach" of his tribe. I am finding him hard to tolerate now, and actually I am going the same way with Ozzy :(

He was probably frustrated.  Also, Mikayla wasn't throwing the slingshots in the proper manner.  He urged her to use two hands, and she didn't listen.

Belle Book

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2011, 12:09:03 PM »
Another thing just struck me. Edna has been playing a social game since Day 1.. by being the only person to extend help to Coach after he lost the challenge to Ozzy. That was probably one of the best moves this season so far yet. A very subtle one, but has big effects.

There's still 12 players in this game and next week, the 5th player (Mikayla or Christie) will be eliminated after losing the challenge. Then a tribe goes to Tribal Council... and sends one more person to RI.

So I guess the following week, we'll have our Final RI part 1, and after the challenge, the winner will of the RI duel will return into the game. I think as of now, Upolu's next vote off should be either BRANDON or EDNA should they lose the challenge, while Savaii will be either Cochran or Dawn.

Looking just based on edit, it seems like Cochran OR Dawn won't be going anytime soon, so I think Upolu loses the next challenge again. And by the looks of it, things doesn't look good on Upolu's side because if somebody from RI returns, they're sure to join Savaii and that means, the original alliance of Upolu's screwed no matter what. I can foresee the Savaii-6 right now going all the way to the Final 6, if you ask me... just like last season.

Then RI idea will be scrape, finally, for good... because it just screws up the possibilities in this game... we need a Sugar to mess up the season like Gabon once again. :lol:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2011, 03:45:50 PM »

RI has thrown a wrench into the works that doesn't have entertainment value, IMO.  Hope this is the last season for RI.  When a person is sent home, that should be it and the silly comps for who should stay in RI are getting boring very quickly.  :groan:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2011, 11:39:21 AM »

RI has thrown a wrench into the works that doesn't have entertainment value, IMO.  Hope this is the last season for RI.  When a person is sent home, that should be it and the silly comps for who should stay in RI are getting boring very quickly.  :groan:

I really second that, I'll rather have 1 Reward and 1 Immunity. Sigh.