- I am terrified of jumping
Participants will test their limits in "The Amazing Race Norway". See exclusive video!
In "The Amazing Race Norway" to 11 couples fight through both demanding and challenging tasks to get ahead in the competition and traveling. But what tasks they want varies from team to team, and some are more daring than others.
- I want both scary, fast-paced and thought-tasks. I want a bit of everything, says Vichy Ericsson.
Life for bungee jumping
Naomi Angel would have signed up for "The Amazing Race Norway" despite the fact that she is terrified to jump from heights, an activity most couples think will come.
- I am terrified of jumping off a bridge. Therefore I hope it happens as I get done because it is perhaps the only situation in life where I have to do it, says Vilde.
See enough a taste from the program at the bottom of the case.
Avoid the sharks and tigers
Karim Sabeur do not want to get close to big and wild animals.
- I am willing to try everything, but something I am skeptical of the wild and large animals, like lions, tigers and sharks are unpredictable. If you want to be near them and bet that they are "all good" so I'm a bit skeptical, says Karim, who travels with a waitress friend Khabat Sarzali.
Ostrich and camel
HERE GOES THE WRONG: camel shook off Martha Berberg, which led to great drama.
Kristiansand-girl Martha Berberg embrace like the exotic animals she meets on a worldwide journey.
- I want to ride the elephant and cuddle with apes. So I want to ride on the ostrich because it is cool, and camel! She told tv2.no before your trip.
But the camel trip to Martha was probably not quite as she had imagined, for it all ended in a dramatic drop from the high desert wanderer.
As Martha would like to ride on all types of exotic animals is sister Elise Berberg more keen on fast-paced challenges.
- I would like to para glide from a mountain or a tightrope between two skyscrapers, she says.
Puzzle Glade friends
Best friends Cathrine Andersen and Michelle Holm believe they are smarter than most people think. They hope to get tasks, which they must contend with properly.
- We are good at thinking exercises, puzzles and sorting things in order. People may think we are not so good at it, but we are not, says best friends.
Twin brothers Frank and Ivar Hesmyr Falander hope they get those where they can sing, dance, painting, creating images or play theater.
- Anything that has to do with creativity, as art and that one could build shape or something, they respond enthusiastically when tv2.no ask their favorite tasks before departure.
What tasks participants must contend with during the long journey, you see on TV 2 during the spring.
The program will premiere 11 April at 20.00.
Here is probably a taste from "The Amazing Race Norway":
I think 3 video is really new promo that check this out.