thanks georgia peach...
any way... my senses told me...
What will happen to the new 20th installment in TAR???
these are my predictions:
Location for the race:
1. The starting line is either washington or california...
2. South America might be only 2 or 1 leg... very old countries... but 1 might be in venezuela or guyana
3. Central America - only 1- Costa Rica or Puerto Rico
4. Europe: The small countries will be ever visited; a leg in Italy... pisa or turin is possible; A little in the Central and Eastern Europe will be visited- Zagreb or sofia
Africa: is in my state of imbalance bacause there be no african leg... but if there is: MOROCCO or ANGOLA can be the best places to race
5. Middle East: Israel is in my prediction- Tel Aviv Yafo and Jerusalem about 50%
6. India: Needs some rest
7. Laos or Bhutan will be visited: 1 leg
8. Philippines is in balance... but in increase prediction to be visited: 2 legs
9. China: needs rest... but if there are no choices to go for... jilin or guandong is possible
10. New Zealand is either the first or the final country for final 3... Papua New Guinea or Fiji... will be 20-30% be visited...
11. Finish Line: A Park in California or Seattle... New York City is in my prediction...
11 teams are:
less couples and dating
more best friends
1 or 2 parent and siblings
some are professionals in their field... mostly will be medical
one european team member..
one asian team member..
The Race Content:
little or no u turn....
hard speed bump
A possible new version twist for The Hazard... a more similar like a speed bump but it goes like this... Somewhere along the leg of the Race, there is a hazard... Any Team may use the power of the Hazard only once... If a team hits a hazard... They must complete a task by themselves, simple or hard,... while the others are still racing...
More difficult detour
There is one Roadblock in this season that is much more harder and is equivalent to a hay task in vasby, sweden (season 6 and 15)