Author Topic: Season 10, What Are They Doing Now?  (Read 4404 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Season 10, What Are They Doing Now?
« on: September 29, 2011, 04:22:15 PM »
An update on Scotty McCreery, and interesting about the tour this year, the prices were higher but they filled the venues.

Scotty McCreery set to tour with Brad Paisley in 2012
by Grady Smith

Talk about a vote of confidence!

Just a week before the release of Scotty McCreery’s debut album, Clear As Day, country superstar Brad Paisley has announced that the American Idol winner will be joining him on the road in 2012.

On Sunday, as part of an encore performance during the final show on his H2O II: Wetter & Wilder World Tour, Paisley surprised audiences by bringing McCreery out on stage with him. “Do you want to go on tour with me?” he asked. When the North Carolina-native nodded “Yes,” Paisley responded, “Great, I’m going to take you out next year!” and later tweeted the above photo of the pair.

Details on the tour will be released soon, but it’s safe to say that McCreery is already excited about it. “it’s really humbling that somebody like him would invite me to tour w/ him,” he tweeted. “I just hope i’m ready for any pranks he throws my way.”

While it remains to be seen whether Scotty will enjoy true career longevity, the deep-voiced country crooner has certainly gotten off to a good start. Since Idol wrapped, his exclusive Wal-Mart disc, American Idol Season 10: Scotty McCreery EP, has sold 185,000 copies, and his coronation single “I Love You This Big,” reached number 15 on Billboard‘s Country Songs chart.

On top of that, this summer’s American Idols Live Tour proved extremely successful, selling out — or almost selling out — nearly every arena it visited. (That’s a big step up from Season 9′s tour, which only played to about 60 percent capacity.)

Source: EW-Scotty McCreery-Brad Paisley Tour
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: Season 10, What Are They Doing Now?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 11:00:32 PM »
I remembered reading an article that Scotty is doing well. But.. not much of Lauren... but at the same time... we don't hear much from Scotty either? :duno:

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 02:41:51 AM »
Scotty and Lauren recently hit the talk show circuit for their new CDs'.  I hear Scotty is doing well on the charts. 

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 06:47:18 PM »
I just randomly stumbled on Lauren's new song. Look what it's called:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pmNxmb8TFjA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pmNxmb8TFjA</a>

:lol3: :lol3:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 01:51:13 AM »
 :ascared  :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2011, 12:03:15 PM »
My new theme song!! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 05:26:51 AM »