Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: AR19 Primary TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS  (Read 33282 times)

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: AR19 Primary TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS
« Reply #175 on: December 06, 2011, 03:11:19 PM »
I think it is interesting to see which train teams were probably on from Brussels to Schiphol Airport southwest of Amsterdam. Sunrise statistics indicate sunrise for July 8 at 538am and I believe from the Extra Videos that it was still slightly before sunrise. That translates into a 550am train and a 728am arrival at AMS. It's possible that not all teams were on that, but at worst they would be one hour behind and at 828am arrival still about 5 hours before departure to Panama City.

Offline maf

• RFF TAR Chronicler
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #176 on: December 06, 2011, 04:01:18 PM »
I think it is interesting to see which train teams were probably on from Brussels to Schiphol Airport southwest of Amsterdam. Sunrise statistics indicate sunrise for July 8 at 538am and I believe from the Extra Videos that it was still slightly before sunrise. That translates into a 550am train and a 728am arrival at AMS. It's possible that not all teams were on that, but at worst they would be one hour behind and at 828am arrival still about 5 hours before departure to Panama City.

It does not have to mean anything, but the episode includes a brief shot of the departure board at the Brussels train station. Here we see an 8:50 train to Amsterdam. So I would say the odds are fairly good that this is the train they take.

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #177 on: December 12, 2011, 08:29:50 AM »
This may already exist somewhere on this thread, but just in case it doesn't here is the flight information from Panama City to Atlanta:

DL392 0826 1327

Custom Search