Author Topic: Suggestions for BB 14  (Read 13427 times)

Online ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Suggestions for BB 14
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2011, 12:20:55 PM »
keep everything i like i ddont want becamke like uk

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2011, 02:08:07 PM »
The one thing i would like to see above all  is the viewer puts 2 up on the block. 

I love this idea!!! I think America should be the ones to choose Nominees for who goes on the block, they should then in turn have to be have nots, ie...eat slop, cold showers, sleep in the have not room...no luxuries at all...then have a Veto comp...if one wins then they can save themselves, the one with the next most votes goes up, and then evictions. No HOH at all!!!! I think then we would not have to worry about FLOATERS, cause everyone would have to work their butts off to stay in the game!!!  :yess:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2011, 02:17:56 PM »
Slop came into play during Season 7 - All Stars.   Before that it was PB&J.  Season 6 was the first season with the current house.  Before that the HOH room was tiny, small!

I've been revisiting previous seasons of BB.  I did not like Season 1 for various reasons, and think all of the changes have been for the better.  I don't want to vote on the houseguests or who to nominate.  I've started to dislike American Idol for that very reason, because its a popularity contest and not a skills contest necessarily. 

The reality is that BB still kills it in ratings during the summer so I don't think they'll be changing anything anytime soon.

I would love to see the challenges mixed up a lot more.  I don't like that the houseguests can predict the competitions.  I think they could use some more originality in that respect.   

I also think that production should stay out of the mix as much as possible.  Quit planting ideas, quit giving hints.   

Retire OTEV.   Seriously.   

And, I like the magician idea, but I think a pyschic would be better.  Can you imagine what that person would know ahead of time?   Heeheehee . . . .   that might really screw with the houseguests. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline yonderhills

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2011, 03:15:22 PM »
Having the audience elect the nominations for eviction should be used sparingly, no more than once a season.  Perhaps in the middle of the season if production thinks that too many popular HGs are getting evicted they could have an America's vote to allow the audience to nominate some floaters.  It would have been great to use this in BB6 and send a member of the nerd herd packing. 

In order for this to occur, Pandora's Box would be involved.  The HOH opens the box, wins a prize, but then loses the power to nominate.  The nominations then become America's choice. 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 03:25:45 PM by yonderhills »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2011, 07:31:55 PM »
Having the audience elect the nominations for eviction should be used sparingly, no more than once a season.  Perhaps in the middle of the season if production thinks that too many popular HGs are getting evicted they could have an America's vote to allow the audience to nominate some floaters.  It would have been great to use this in BB6 and send a member of the nerd herd packing. 

In order for this to occur, Pandora's Box would be involved.  The HOH opens the box, wins a prize, but then loses the power to nominate.  The nominations then become America's choice.

Only problem with it being a pandora's box it would have to be incredible prize for it to be opened and the first year it might work, but after that h/g would pass on it to do their own thing.

I like the idea of America nom's because it actually would create a house full of people that would be more of a social game and not cut throat....everyone would have the oppurtunity to be theirselves with 12 or 13 people  and get to know each other better.  The one thing i hate about American Idol is their voting ...because their is no limit on how many calls but a time limit.   If BB  did the show with Amer.Noms they would open their phones and CBS for a small window of time, and just like they did for America's fav. player 10 votes maxed either phone or website, but make it 3 or 5 votes... or even just 1 vote (even better)it would still make it a better social game among the players.  just saying  :tup:

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2011, 07:58:29 PM »
How about 3 nominees for a little in the beginning?

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2011, 01:16:58 PM »
Another thing they could change is allowing the HOH break ties.  I know on Survivor that there is a revote but since there are only 2 noms anyway, why not pull things from a bag.  Black ball goes home.  It would probably make people play harder at getting votes.   :duno:
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2011, 01:20:24 PM »
Enough with the twists that change the format, like the duos or cliques.  But have the twists with the houseguests themselves, like The X Factor, Project DNA and Summer of Secrets.

Offline Reality_Gal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother fan
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2011, 02:39:46 PM »
Don't bring any returning players unless all 14 are returning! It is strictly unfair to have newbies/returning players period. I would love to see a season of 14 new house guest come onto the scene to be given a fair chance. I would not mind an all-star season keep in mind that Season 7 was all-stars maybe they will do another one from season 14.

I love the idea of America being HOH for a few weeks. LOL

If Season 14 is an all-star season I want to see : Dan Gheesling, Chima, Will Kirby, Daniele Donato, Janelle, Russell, Marcellus and others return.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 02:42:49 PM by Reality_Gal »

Offline Reality_Gal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother fan
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2011, 02:43:39 PM »
Enough with the twists that change the format, like the duos or cliques.  But have the twists with the houseguests themselves, like The X Factor, Project DNA and Summer of Secrets.

This is true. Season 13 was so rigged it was a joke!

Offline Pauly74

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2012, 07:35:33 PM »
     I dont think they should let America vote because there not in the house and they know all thats going on because the viewing of the diary room where the truth is always told.  That would get rid of the stradegy and everybody the backstabbing which is the best part. 
     I think they should do another All Stars that was definitly the best season in Big Brother history, and now that there has been more seasons there is more all stars.  And right away I would think like the begining seasons players and the later seasons players would be against each other. 
     But if Will and Boogie arent on there then might as well not do an all stars because they are what make the show.  They are what got the show popular.