Author Topic: The Fortune Teller  (Read 15730 times)

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: The Fortune Teller
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2011, 11:51:14 AM »
Ugot I have to give ya a lotta  :hrt: you have been so loyal to that darn FT..CBS ought to bring you to Finale and Texas Lady also for the avatar  :tup:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2011, 12:43:12 PM »
:lol:  im hoping the :ft: shows up at my door step at this point! my twitter timeline with her is hysterical. there's way more that i didnt post here!  :-[
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2011, 01:36:06 PM »
 :lol:  I would LOVE for us to go to the finale. We would take copious notes! (Probably on our hands and arms since you can't take your phone with you.)  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2011, 01:42:34 PM »
TL if ya ever got there just yell RFF  when they are clappin'  The we'd know it was you  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2011, 02:49:47 PM »
TL if ya ever got there just yell RFF  when they are clappin'  The we'd know it was you  :lol3:

LOL.. if I get there.. I'll wear a monogrammed shirt and hat and  :waves:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2011, 10:40:01 PM »

Michynkrs Michynkrs
@
@MadameBroella @BBFortuneTeller EYE C some 1 is awake!
1 hour ago

MadameBroella Madame Broella
@
@Michynkrs The haters have killed @BBFortuneTeller ... Those who support @NoH8 may have a shot at waking her... who knows though? #BB13
55 minutes ago Unfavorite Undo Retweet Reply

Michynkrs Michynkrs
@
@MadameBroella @BBFortuneTeller @NoH8 sometimes it only takes 1 true beauty 2 wake sleeping beauty XXXXXXXXXXXXX follows r at 13 4 a reason?
52 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

@8:30 BBtime HG's get an outside Lockown and I tweeted this

Michynkrs Michynkrs
@BBFortuneTeller @MadameBroella outside LD? R U about to show ur self? EYE hope so! #BB13 #CBS
9 minutes ago Unfavorite Reply Delete

BBFortuneTeller M. Fortune Teller
;) lockdown time... EYE bet U all wish U knew what was going on... Maybe U should try being nice and NEVER DOUBT BROELLA!!! #SuperPass #BB13
8 minutes ago Unfavorite Undo Retweet Reply

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2011, 10:43:35 PM »
 tweet by me

@BBFortuneTeller EYE never doubted Either of U! xxxxxxxxxxxxx #B13 #CBS
8 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2011, 11:11:29 PM »
just tweeted

EYE was wondering when production would come in and give maintenance 2 my box! EYE sure hope it works! If not,it may need some more lovin ;)
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2011, 11:15:50 PM »
MY reply to  :ft:

@BBFortuneTeller EYE was hoping u wood ask 4 more EYE have more luvin 2 give! xxxxxxxxxxxxx #BB13 #CBS RT:EYE was wondering when production would come in and give maintenance 2 my box! EYE sure hope it works! If not,it may need some more lovin ;)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2011, 11:24:16 PM »
"Fortunate Followers" EYE play 2 U more than U may have thought... just look around the house a bit... #SuperPass #BB13 #CBSBigBrother #BBAD
4 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2011, 11:36:44 PM »
just tweeted 

Crystal Ball Says: "All the "prodding" on me was a "dry run"... not quite time yet ;) #BB13" ...just enjoy 4 now #SuperPass #Showtime #CBS
2 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2011, 11:46:35 PM »
I just saw her talk on Showtime. Will you guys post her readings here?

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2011, 12:02:16 AM »
I got the first three:

I added them to a list I keep updating below...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 01:05:09 AM by ThunderStruck »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2011, 12:07:18 AM »
Crystal speaks  :ft:

#1 2018, Shelly will make millions after her book "how i created the perfect tan & you can too" will reach #3 on the all time Best Sellers

#2 in 2017 after hot Miami sun becomes too much for her to bear Porsche will move to Anchorage AK & buy an igloo w/ an eskimo named Ernie #bb13

#3 In 2014 Jeff will disappear from society, he will be last seen wandering the Chicago streets muttering only 2 words: clown shoe

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2011, 12:11:56 AM »
 9:34 pm BBtime The fortune teller   spoke to porsche first then rachel came in  the  said  to gather the HG's and the said  her name is CRYSTAL  to come back when you hear my laugh

The  fortune teller said one of you  in this room will be the winner of BB Every time "Crystal" laughs, HGs have 1 min to get to the parlor room and  to  hear a reading or you wont be winning HOH

thanks thunder!! :jumpy:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2011, 12:30:35 AM »
in 2014, after sleeping for 19 days straight and making natinal headlines, Kalia lands her dream job as a mattress and pillow tester.

On October 15, 2011 at 3;42, Danielle and her father Dick will reconcile.  at 3;49 they will stop talking again

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2011, 12:37:28 AM »
You got it Ugot  ;)  I'm doing them verbatim as best I can by replaying BBAD over and over again LOL

In 2018, Shelly will make millions when her book "How I Created The Perfect Tan, and How You Tan Too" reaches #3 on the all time best seller list

In 2017, after the hot Miami sun becomes too much for her to bare, Porsche will move to Anchorage, Alaska and buy an Igloo with an Eskimo named Ernie

In 2014, Jeff will disappear from society, he will be last seen wandering the Chicago streets, muttering only two words: Clown Shoe

On October 15, 2011 at 3:42 pm, Danielle will reconcile with her father Dick, at 3:49 pm, they will go back to not speaking

In 2014, after sleeping for 19 straight days, and making national headlines in a sleep study, Kalia will land her dream job as a mattress and pillow tester

In 2016, Lawon will take New York fashion week by storm when he launches Hansomfied line of hats, ties and jackets

After taking nine years to earn his PhD, Brendon will shock scholars and physicians alike, after discovering the cure for an ailment that plagued him his entire life, athlete's foot

In 2020, Adam will file for bankruptcy, after investing his life savings into a line of bacon scented heavy-metal teddy bears for children

In 2018, Rachel will give birth to a nine pound, six ounce bouncing baby boy named Bookie Jr. after it's proud father

In 2012, Cassie will land a role along side international mega star David Hasselhoff, in the countryfied Baywatch reboot, Riverwatch

In 2015, Evel Dick will start a Christmas tradition, by bringing gifts to heavily tattooed orphans, changing his name from Evel Dick to Old Saint Dick

In 2013, Dominic will grace the cover of 17 Magazine with the headline Total DOMination.  He'll dethrone pop-sensation Justin Beeber as Americas Favorite Heartthrob

In 2015, Keith will land a job hosting a new dating show called Love Rejection, but it will be short lived after it's revealed he tried to date all 29 female contestants

In 2011, after the runaway success of the humilitard, Jordan will launch a line of humilitard inspired items, including the humili-car, the humili-fire and the humili-bake oven

This is the complete list folks...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 01:50:53 AM by ThunderStruck »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2011, 01:26:01 AM »
just tweeted
"Fortunate Followers" Do U understand my riddles? Listen closely! Some may have been influenced by U! ;) #BB13 #SuperPass #BBAD #BigBrother
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2011, 01:29:34 AM »
in 2011 after the runaway success of the humiliatard jordan will launch a line of humilitard inspired items including the humilicar the humulilfier, humilabake oven

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2011, 01:40:41 AM »
The Humili-Bake Oven.   :lolmao:  Bravo to the BB writers!!!!!  OMG...if only Porsche or Jeff had worn the Humilitard!!!   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2011, 02:00:51 AM »
  :ft: tweets

from me:

Michynkrs Michynkrs
@BBFortuneTeller @MadameBroella #BB13 #CBS thank U 4 a fun nite! B4 U power down I wanted U 2 know EYE appreesh U dearly! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
12 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

@
@Michynkrs @MadameBroella EYE love U and all the "Fortunate Followers"... EYE shall follow again when my hands are not so full ;)
8 minutes ago Unfavorite Retweet Reply

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2011, 09:24:41 AM »
I tweeted the :ft: this @ 1 hr ago this morning and she kindly retweeted it

from me

Michynkrs Michynkrs
@BBFortuneTeller U have worked a long nite! EYE hope U dont stay dormant 4 long once U rest! #BB13 #CBS # Superpass #BBAD

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2011, 10:15:32 AM »
From the Live Feeds...great job ThunderStruck!!

In 2018, Shelly will make millions when her book "How I Created The Perfect Tan, and How You Tan Too" reaches #3 on the all time best seller list

In 2017, after the hot Miami sun becomes too much for her to bare, Porsche will move to Anchorage, Alaska and buy an Igloo with an Eskimo named Ernie

In 2014, Jeff will disappear from society, he will be last seen wandering the Chicago streets, muttering only two words: Clown Shoe

On October 15, 2011 at 3:42 pm, Danielle will reconcile with her father Dick, at 3:49 pm, they will go back to not speaking

In 2014, after sleeping for 19 straight days, and making national headlines in a sleep study, Kalia will land her dream job as a mattress and pillow tester

In 2016, Lawon will take New York fashion week by storm when he launches Hansomfied line of hats, ties and jackets

After taking nine years to earn his PhD, Brendon will shock scholars and physicians alike, after discovering the cure for an ailment that plagued him his entire life, athlete's foot

In 2020, Adam will file for bankruptcy, after investing his life savings into a line of bacon scented heavy-metal teddy bears for children

In 2018, Rachel will give birth to a nine pound, six ounce bouncing baby boy named Bookie Jr. after it's proud father

In 2012, Cassie will land a role along side international mega star David Hasselhoff, in the countryfied Baywatch reboot, Riverwatch

In 2015, Evel Dick will start a Christmas tradition, by bringing gifts to heavily tattooed orphans, changing his name from Evel Dick to Old Saint Dick

In 2013, Dominic will grace the cover of 17 Magazine with the headline Total DOMination.  He'll dethrone pop-sensation Justin Beeber as Americas Favorite Heartthrob

In 2015, Keith will land a job hosting a new dating show called Love Rejection, but it will be short lived after it's revealed he tried to date all 29 female contestants

In 2011, after the runaway success of the humilitard, Jordan will launch a line of humilitard inspired items, including the humili-car, the humili-fire and the humili-bake oven

This is the complete list folks...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2011, 11:22:54 AM »
Awesome job ThunderStruck! Thanks :)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2011, 02:00:48 PM »
Congratulations to the RFF Superstars who did such a wonderful job of covering the Fortune Teller and her clues. GREAT JOB!!!  :yess:

Thank you TS for getting all the quotes. We can use them tomorrow night watchubg the competition.  :<3