Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 72965 times)

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #1175 on: September 15, 2011, 03:49:02 PM »
Very disappointed with Dani, and her vote. She voted for her friend, instead of the best player.

Rachael deserved to win, and good on her for getting it done.  :tup:

I am very disappointed that America voted for a redneck as their favourite player. I guess bullying women, and being a homophobe,  are the new "classy" "cool" style.  :groan:

Adam... You really are fond of yourself now huh? AllStars? Sorry Adam, you're no Chicken George, which is the closest comparison to an all-star I can come up with.  :lol3:

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1176 on: September 15, 2011, 04:23:28 PM »
I have a felling next season will be an all-stars season. Its Season 14, and Season 7 was the all stars for the first six seasons. Also Julie dropped a hint of a future all stars season.
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1177 on: September 15, 2011, 06:46:26 PM »
Not sure if anyone here watched Julie with "The Talk" today...but they had Rachel on (Brendon in the audience)  and they did a slop contest with Rachel and Sara Gilbert digging in a bowl of slop with their mouths to find 3 veto's  of course it didn't matter who pulled the 3 out first....they gave Rachel and Brendon a 7 day all expense paid trip to Aruba for their honeymoon.   
Rachel said she confronted Adam about his vote because he did tell her if she won the last challenge in the 3 part he would give her his vote that she would have earned it... and Julie said when i pulled out his key and i saw Porsche on it, she felt it was a (i forgot the word she used) but it meant he was upset because he wasn't sitting in the final 2.

They also had the Zingbot on.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1178 on: September 15, 2011, 07:04:38 PM »
Adam and Dani make a great pair!! That's so great and Rach and Brendo got a honeymoon trip.   Did I hear correctly at the end of Jordon's interview-- she said if Jeff had won he would have proposed??

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1179 on: September 16, 2011, 08:20:54 AM »
I did watch the talk yesterday and it was fun to  see rachel so happy and just glowing! The trip to Aruba was great and now they have their honeymoon all set  :tup: They are like 2 different people when not in the BB enviorment so like many others I hope they do get some counseling and have a great life together. Maybe with her winning the financial stress that can be so damaging to a relationship can be less and they have a good life together

I have read that Jeff wants to start a family but wants to be secure financially hopefully his winnings will help toward that. Jordon wants to finish school also..Hope we hear soon that these 2 have gotten engaged.

Adam ..I'm so disappointed in him..just sad what the last 2 weeks in that house did to him personality wise..hope Farah kicks some reality back into him  :groan:

Dani can go back into her delusional world of being the smartest BB player..hope we don't see her in All Stars  :ascared

Was glad to see Shelly voted gameplay not personal

I miss BB come on BB14  :wohoo: but please let's hope it's not All Stars and just strangers!! Some new comps and a good season. We deserve it  :lol3:

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1180 on: September 16, 2011, 08:43:19 AM »
BB14 - All stars (From Season 8 and on)

Season 8: Dick
Season 9: Sheila, Ryan
Season 10: Dan, Renny, Memphis
Season 11: Jeff, Russell
Season 12: Rachel, Enzo, Brittney
Season 13: Shelly
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1181 on: September 16, 2011, 09:18:57 AM »
Julie said when i pulled out his key and i saw Porsche on it, she felt it was a (i forgot the word she used) but it meant he was upset because he wasn't sitting in the final 2.

She said he voted emotionally.  I think 'spitefully' is a better word. 

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1182 on: September 16, 2011, 01:48:18 PM »
I Dvr'd The Talk and watched it this morning. Rachel looked so beautiful!!! I'm so excited for them getting the trip to Aruba!!! They deserve some happiness for a change.  :yess:

Also I'm happy to report that I have this Big Brother app on my phone, and they have a poll question asking if you were happy that Rachel won, well 80.5% said yes and only 19.5% said no!!!  :wohoo: YOU GO RACHEL, WAY TO TURN THINGS AROUND!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!!  :hrt:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1183 on: September 16, 2011, 11:48:24 PM »

UGOT - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

FOR THE WONDERFUL FEEDS OF THE INTERVIEWS AT THE WRAP PARTY.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

You and the other live feed people have been awesome and amazing this whole season. 

I didn't bother watching the finale because I was so bored with this season and kind of figured Rachel (rightfully so) would win, but I LOVED seeing the HG and the interviews at the wrap.  Jeff and Jordon make such an amazing couple; they are perfect for each other and I think they will have a wedding in their future too.  And seeing Dani and Dom again together having fun - loved it!

The best part was saved for the end with the pics of Lane and Regan.  Now THAT was a season  :yess:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1184 on: September 17, 2011, 12:39:14 AM »
Now that BB13 is over, here's the list of number wins in ccmps:

Rachel    4 HOH, 2 Veto
Jeff         1 HOH, 2 Veto
Porsche  1 HOH, 2 Veto
Adam      1 HOH, 2 Veto
Brendon  0 HOH, 3 Veto
Daniele   2 HOH, 0 Veto
Kalia       2 HOH, 0 Veto
Jordan    1 HOH, 0 Veto
Dominic   0 HOH, 1 Veto

Keith, Cassi, Lawon and Shelly won nuttin'!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1185 on: September 17, 2011, 04:32:27 AM »
YOU're welcome kate!! :tup: more to come so keep checking back!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1186 on: September 17, 2011, 08:23:17 AM »
as much as it pains me to say this if anyone of the newbies are called to do any sort of ALLSTARS it will be Shelly.  she played an played.. she just didnt "compete" in  the challenges that well.  IF she changes that up she may very well be somone that can be a good player.. and that would just BURN :flameout: adam's :ass:  :lolmao:

and YES that ddi come from me! :killme:

ARGH!!!!!!!  Say it isn't so!! :ascared

I will not, cannot watch another season of Sheliar so I guess I'll be watching movies on cable that night  :lala

Custom Search