Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264201 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #1050 on: September 13, 2011, 12:19:58 PM »
I guess the only reason I thought the real Adam finally showed himself is that he's having these late night talks, ALONE, with the stupid evil laugh and he just sounds ridiculous! He thinks he sounds like some master planner and he just sounds like a psychotic loser.  I see your point that he thinks he's become "BIG" Adam  :lol:  and that he's probably speaking to the feeders, trying to impress us...but miserably failing  :res:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1051 on: September 13, 2011, 12:20:26 PM »
??????  Porsche had stated that her Dad was married many times....she has i guess Brothers and step-brothers.  Has she ever mentioned their names?   Just curious no other reason :duno:

Bentley, Lincoln, Royce and Viper  :lol3:
:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1052 on: September 13, 2011, 01:51:36 PM »
So I was looking back through BB12 finale day on live feeds and BB cut the feeds for the season at 1:38 pm EST...this means if it is done the same as last season, we have a little less than 24 hours left of the feeds  :tup:
delightful just delightful

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1053 on: September 13, 2011, 04:31:35 PM »
So I was looking back through BB12 finale day on live feeds and BB cut the feeds for the season at 1:38 pm EST...this means if it is done the same as last season, we have a little less than 24 hours left of the feeds  :tup:

Woohoo!  Let's see how many card games will happen and how may times Adam will do his "Big Adam" schtick
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1054 on: September 13, 2011, 04:37:42 PM »
Yet again, Porsche has  implied that she will share with another player if she wins .

In Flashbacks: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25781.msg663787.html#msg663787

Adan... if you want to take me I will help you win that half million dollars, but if I'm not, you got my vote.

Porsche: "Cool! I was gonna make it worth it anyway for you, but, I think I have a better shot...."

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1055 on: September 13, 2011, 04:38:35 PM »
Lools like a bribe is going down between Porsche and Adam

your take?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1056 on: September 13, 2011, 04:40:54 PM »
hi everyone :waves:, i didnt go back and read where i left off [sorry] i had to take hubby back to the hospital, he is out and doing GREAT!!!!!..he had to stay 2 days and one night, so i was up there staying with him, i sooooooooooooo cant wait for this season to end!!!!!!...and i really hope next season, will be like a season 10, 2, 3, 4, 6, i liked those seasons..i want all strangers, no pandora's box...no hg getting to see a jury member, and please let them play their own game, i am so sure, we will have afew favs we like out of 14 NEW HGS.....no vets...no all-stars, just good ole bb....ok, all is well in my world, but i am beat up, i dont mean someone beat me up, but i am about to fall face down, from being wiped out!!!!!!.....but , hubby is ok, and i sooooooooooo cant wait for this season to just be gone!!!!!!....Grace takes out her Magic Ward..Pffffffff..all is well,

but on a sidenote, I  :hrt: you all, i loved posting with you all, and look out!!!! Grace, will be back next season :lol3:, is that a blessing or a cruse, to me, it is a Blessing to have fun with alllllllllllllllllllllllllll of you..... :<3
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1057 on: September 13, 2011, 04:44:04 PM »

your take?

yep, adam knows he better do something, after telling rach days ago she has his vote, so now he is trying to go to F2...cant blame him its bb, i dont care who wins at this point.....sorry i just aint got it in me, this season was not one of my favorite seasons at all....but i am sending out best wishes to those in here with a fav to win :hearts:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1058 on: September 13, 2011, 04:47:20 PM »

your take?

yep, adam knows he better do something, after telling rach days ago she has his vote, so now he is trying to go to F2...cant blame him its bb, i dont care who wins at this point.....sorry i just aint got it in me, this season was not one of my favorite seasons at all....but i am sending out best wishes to those in here with a fav to win :hearts:

Adam hasn't done anything the whole season but smoke...why start now....

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1059 on: September 13, 2011, 04:48:49 PM »
??????  Porsche had stated that her Dad was married many times....she has i guess Brothers and step-brothers.  Has she ever mentioned their names?   Just curious no other reason :duno:

Bentley, Lincoln, Royce and Viper  :lol3:
:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

thats why, you got to call Porsche...Pinto :lol3:..remember those small very cheap cars.....yep thats..Pinto :lol:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1060 on: September 13, 2011, 04:50:50 PM »
Why does Adam think he can influence the jury?  Putting aside the fact that no one will listen to him.  If neither Rachel nor Porshe take him to the final 2, doesn't he get evicted tomorrow night during the finale?  Does he even have anytime to even talk to the jury to try to influence them?  Or is he saying that if he's in the Final 2, he'll just answer every question and make his speech about how Porsche deserves to win and he was a sucky player?    ;)

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1061 on: September 13, 2011, 04:59:06 PM »
Why does Adam think he can influence the jury?  Putting aside the fact that no one will listen to him.  If neither Rachel nor Porshe take him to the final 2, doesn't he get evicted tomorrow night during the finale?  Does he even have anytime to even talk to the jury to try to influence them?  Or is he saying that if he's in the Final 2, he'll just answer every question and make his speech about how Porsche deserves to win and he was a sucky player?    ;)

Sounds like he is preying on Porsche to take him .... if not his vote to her... says he will be i guess rude to the jury so they vote for her......all i can say is ADUM YOU ARE AN IDIOT.....and if she believes you then she is too.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1062 on: September 13, 2011, 05:01:20 PM »
bellejar you were upating last ngiht did rachel say anything off key? I didnt hear anything out of the norm .. worth posting unless it was her revealing all the stuff/gameplay that went down that adam didnt know about

I think this is adam's way of getting the girls to go at it :meow: he knows they tell each other what he says.. so now his NEW hailmary is getting into porsche head.

he just said that if porsche takes him to the F2 that he will piss off the jury so they vote for her.

ADUM must think porsche is really stupid!! she told him this is the jury's last part in playing in the game, their vote. she doesnt believe he can change their tune

adam just get  a chairout on stage.. he doest get jury.. doesnt get more camera time.. doesnt get to deliberate.. doesnt pass go nor collect $200. :boot:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1063 on: September 13, 2011, 05:09:42 PM »
I can tell you one thing   if it looks like a Bribe is being made between Porsche and Adam...we can't sit back and let it happen...CBS needs to know....  That isn't in anyones best interest....  certainly not us Rachel fans, whether you like her or not.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1064 on: September 13, 2011, 05:36:27 PM »
All I know is it infuriated me when I heard it.  :knuckles:

Adam is doing what he said he would do to get in their heads, I get that. Offering him something for his vote or because of his vote. No.

I didn't hear anything that off the wall last night but I wasn't paying close attention to her ramblings. I thought she was talking about her last season. ???

Whatever he's doing, reveals a lot about him doesn't it. Win at any cost, even if you can't win competitions to be in the final 3?
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1065 on: September 13, 2011, 05:45:26 PM »
 :waves: My RFF BBSista Grace..Sorry to read Hubby was back in the hospital but soo glad he's back home and doing better!! Ya know I  :hrt: ya Girlie!! Take care of YOU also  :hugs:

We all know that Production had to hear that "bribe" attempt..another looking the other way for Porsche..I will be so glad when this BB Season is over with.  Like I said before we need to be writing AG CBS Fly On The Wall Productions and begging them to go back to the "old" way of BB No Vets unless it's an All Star and cut the Gimmicks

I would love to see the girls go at it..will it happen..guess we will see I think the closer it gets the more on Edge the F3 gets

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1066 on: September 13, 2011, 05:47:16 PM »
All I know is it infuriated me when I heard it.  :knuckles:

Adam is doing what he said he would do to get in their heads, I get that. Offering him something for his vote or because of his vote. No.

I didn't hear anything that off the wall last night but I wasn't paying close attention to her ramblings. I thought she was talking about her last season. ???

Whatever he's doing, reveals a lot about him doesn't it. Win at any cost, even if you can't win competitions to be in the final 3?

I watched the show last night, but i never heard anything from Rachel that would have set him off...it was a decent pool game and then the cards...i know Rachel made 2 mistakes playing the cards (i think pick up was one and rummy the other) and Adam seemed snipit over it.   but that is all i took out of it and i watched the whole show ( don't think i dozed off lol)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 06:23:00 PM by unbelievable »

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1067 on: September 13, 2011, 06:11:16 PM »
I didn't hear anything unusual from Rachel yesterday that would make Adam mad.  And, because he's not offering specifics, it leads me to believe that he doesn't really have anything.

Do you think he's fake angry at Rachel because she called him out for when he said she didn't have to do anything to get on the show but answer a phone call? 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1068 on: September 13, 2011, 06:25:57 PM »
i just went through last night [cuz i havent been here to listen] and all i heard was ADUM say that rach had her chance to win on her season, but i didnt hear anything rach said that was bad to adum...and i am sorry, he is a DUMBASS!!!! period..he played a awful game, and he is just now trying to get to F2..he doesnt deserve a freaking dime.....hmmmmmmmm..ADUM!!!!! if you want to win...in your words [Earn It!!!!]

love ya!...del :hrt:

:lol3:..isnt it crazy how we/I can go from a crazy post to ADUM!!!..then go into....

love..ya..del :<3

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1069 on: September 13, 2011, 06:26:41 PM »
I didn't hear anything unusual from Rachel yesterday that would make Adam mad.  And, because he's not offering specifics, it leads me to believe that he doesn't really have anything.

Do you think he's fake angry at Rachel because she called him out for when he said she didn't have to do anything to get on the show but answer a phone call?

Honestly, either these girls have really good street smarts, and know what he's up to and are keeping him talking until he screws himself over real good....this is what i am hoping for!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1070 on: September 13, 2011, 06:28:54 PM »
I think he's trying to get in their heas.. and he's knows if he shows rachel anger she will go off at him..

adn his attempt with porsche he thinks of her as low key this whole season so he's showing his :ass: to her

im mean seriously he's saying to porsche he has no problem calling out somone.. well why diddnt he step in and help out jordan when shelly was in her face in the parlor room..

why?? cuz he got a  thrill out of it (i would like to have used other worse but im sure you all now know what i mean! ) I havent been tazered  yet but i know im close to that boiling point!!  :lolmao:

he's a low life right now fighting for something he can smell but will never be able to taste.. :snicker:

that baconator is shriveled up and burnt to a crisp! :lol3:

« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 06:34:02 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1071 on: September 13, 2011, 06:33:00 PM »
Just hoping that Rachel wins part 3 for her own sake....i hope she wins it and takes Porsche i don't want Adum to get a freakin penny out of it :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1072 on: September 13, 2011, 06:45:13 PM »
adum is telling porsche that in every interview , porsche has to say thank you adam...give me a freaking break,,WTH...and he doesnt even know that P can win over R...man, Grace aint feeling to great, it is soooooooooooo damn hot here in texas, my hubby had to go back in the hospital [he is out now] and i am at the end of my freaking rope!!!!!!!!!!!...i just might have to fight ADUM!!!!!!  :knuckles:

Offline BBfanaticgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1073 on: September 13, 2011, 06:59:42 PM »
NOW I really want Rach and Porsche in F2. But I hope Adam does not vote for Porsche in the end. She for sure has 3 votes (B and the J's), maybe she can get a vote out of Shelly? What do you guys think?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1074 on: September 13, 2011, 07:19:28 PM »
NOW I really want Rach and Porsche in F2. But I hope Adam does not vote for Porsche in the end. She for sure has 3 votes (B and the J's), maybe she can get a vote out of Shelly? What do you guys think?

hi ya!! :waves: you know the jury has always surpised me, you never know, they just might vote on game, or personal, JMO i think you should always vote on game, the J's will not vote on game, but thats ok, cuz that gives rach the vote from them, but i never have understood why the jury [some] vote personal...its a freaking game, and rach could get all their votes even aDUM's, you never know, shelly just might think, hey, rach made it to the end, and she had to fight to stay in the game, i even think dani is going to vote on game, we just might see dani voting for rachel....dont think that porsche just has dani, kalia, and shelly's vote, cuz she might not get one vote...you never know, and i do think dani is going to vote on game [rach] over just playing with porsche for 4 weeks..IDK...but i think rach wins by more votes then we think..got to wait and see.