Big Brother is being pre-empted tonight, so I will have to watch on the internet feed...my dear, Texas Lady, can you show me the link again?
I have some things to take care of before I can just set and watch the show tonight but I wanted to share these thoughts (i dont have any BB lovers in my personal life and my people would think I had crap for brains if I started talking about Shelliar and the rest of the HGS)...so thank you for letting me get some of these things off my chest.
1) When it comes down to it, it is a game. That means HGs shouldnt take any of it personally but it also means that there is no good reason to play like an asshhole, either.
2) My opinion of Rachel has turned around 100% since Brendon and Jeff have left. I have LOVED seeing Jorchel work together...it was worth Jeff being evicted if it allowed this alliance to develop so well.
3) In the end, I think that Jorchel will evict Shelliar because when you get right down to it and just forgot the personal betrayal part, who would you rather see win....Adam or Shelliar? Its not even close in my opinion.
4) People always assume that the vets had some advantage this season but they are wrong. When this season started, there were 8 vets and 10 newbies and ED left the first week and it was 7 vets and 10 newbies....if the newbies had had ANY leadership (beside that idiot Dom running around yelling "Regulators", they would have gotten all of the newbies together and said LETS GET THE VETS OUT AND THEN SEE WHICH OF US DESERVES TO WIN!...it didnt happen but that was because none of the newbies stepped to the plate and choose instead to work against each other.
5) If BB HAS gotten involved this season to manipulate the game, there is only one time that it can be claimed that the vets were giving an advantage...that was the return of the duos for one week. The golden keys didnt benefiit the vets...the competition between Brendon and Lawon coming back was not designed to favor the vets....first Brendon ONLY won that vote because America wanted to help Jeff and Jordan....polls all season had Brendon near the bottom of the polls UNTIL Brenchel and Jordeff REALLY formed a bond.....Dom had been ahead inall popularity polls until Brendon was evicted and America voted to return him because America thought it would help Jordeff....and Kalia evicting Lawon (and Lawon volunteering) was just stupid game play...had Kalia nommed 2 vets against each other this game would have been COMPLETELY different! Kalia's crappy Hoh decisions had much more to do with how this game has developed than anything any vet or BB production has done. And I dont remember BB production MAKING greedy ass Porshe open Pandora's box...it that hadnt happened it would be either Rachel or Jordan leaving tonight....how is that production's fault?
6) I love Jordan, I hope she wins. But if she doesnt, I am glad that America has been able to see what a wonderful young woman she is and has become. She has allowed that harpy Shelliar to leave tonight with dignity....this was a great treat for THIS BB fan!