RFF Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4

<< < (237/237)

Kate04:

UGOT - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

FOR THE WONDERFUL FEEDS OF THE INTERVIEWS AT THE WRAP PARTY.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

You and the other live feed people have been awesome and amazing this whole season. 

I didn't bother watching the finale because I was so bored with this season and kind of figured Rachel (rightfully so) would win, but I LOVED seeing the HG and the interviews at the wrap.  Jeff and Jordon make such an amazing couple; they are perfect for each other and I think they will have a wedding in their future too.  And seeing Dani and Dom again together having fun - loved it!

The best part was saved for the end with the pics of Lane and Regan.  Now THAT was a season  :yess:

RealityFreakWill:
Now that BB13 is over, here's the list of number wins in ccmps:

Rachel    4 HOH, 2 Veto
Jeff         1 HOH, 2 Veto
Porsche  1 HOH, 2 Veto
Adam      1 HOH, 2 Veto
Brendon  0 HOH, 3 Veto
Daniele   2 HOH, 0 Veto
Kalia       2 HOH, 0 Veto
Jordan    1 HOH, 0 Veto
Dominic   0 HOH, 1 Veto

Keith, Cassi, Lawon and Shelly won nuttin'!

ugot2bekidinmeny:
YOU're welcome kate!! :tup: more to come so keep checking back!

Kate04:

--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on September 15, 2011, 10:09:09 AM ---as much as it pains me to say this if anyone of the newbies are called to do any sort of ALLSTARS it will be Shelly.  she played an played.. she just didnt "compete" in  the challenges that well.  IF she changes that up she may very well be somone that can be a good player.. and that would just BURN :flameout: adam's :ass:  :lolmao:

and YES that ddi come from me! :killme:

--- End quote ---

ARGH!!!!!!!  Say it isn't so!! :ascared

I will not, cannot watch another season of Sheliar so I guess I'll be watching movies on cable that night  :lala

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version