Author Topic: TAR 19: Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca (Dating)  (Read 70879 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: TAR 19: Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca (Dating)
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2012, 07:58:40 AM »
He's a strong man. :jam:

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2013, 05:31:52 PM »
It's really a sad news!!

Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca Break Up After 10 Years Together

Say it isn't so! Longtime couple Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca are ending their relationship.

"It is with much consideration and a heavy heart that we are announcing that after 10 years of a loving relationship, the decision was made to move on without each other," the couple said in an exclusive statement to PEOPLE Monday morning.

"We will carry with us the memories of a relationship grounded in love, laughter, support and friendship," the statement continued. "We have experienced some of life's greatest joys and toughest challenges together and our decision to be apart can never diminish that. We want to thank everyone for their support and we ask that our privacy be respected as we move forward."

Morasca, 32, and Zohn, 38, have gone through an emotional journey over the years since meeting as winners of Survivor. She won Survivor: Amazon while he won Survivor: Africa. They also competed together on The Amazing Race, and starred on their own show, Everyday Health.

Most memorably, Zohn chronicled his very moving battle with Hodgkins lymphoma here on PEOPLE.com – from diagnosis to remission to its return in 2011. He underwent a stem-cell transplant in February 2012, and through it all, Morasca was by his side as both were outspoken supporters of cancer survival and detection. Zohn even ran the New York City marathon in 2011 in support of a cure.

Zohn was there to attend Morasca's May 2012 graduation from Columbia University, where she earned a master's degree in counseling and clinical psychology.

"To see her battle through all sorts of challenges and still find her passion for academics is such an inspiration," Zohn said at the time, calling her "Miss Smartypants" and adding: "Plus, now I don't have to pay for therapy."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20675065,00.html
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2013, 11:10:49 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2015, 10:26:02 PM »
I am not sure who the lucky gal is, but apparently, Ethan proposed and she accepted, per his twitter account.

https://twitter.com/EthanZohn/status/623679780404244480
-- theschnauzers

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2015, 03:54:52 AM »
I am not sure who the lucky gal is, but apparently, Ethan proposed and she accepted, per his twitter account.

https://twitter.com/EthanZohn/status/623679780404244480

The lucky gal is Lisa Heywood, Ethan's new girlfriend became fiancee, according to multiple sources, including Wikipedia.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2015, 10:23:16 AM »
Does anyone know why Ethan split with Jenna? And how long had they been dating?