Author Topic: TMZ reports Shelly's family getting death threats for Jeff's eviction  (Read 13442 times)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: TMZ reports Shelly's family getting death threats for Jeff's eviction
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2011, 04:31:07 PM »
I am not going to judge Shelly's mothering skills based on how I see her on a reality show with a high price prize at the end.  Money makes even the saintly get a little crazy with it.

Agreed. Honestly, it's a game, and you're going to try to do whatever you can that's in the rules in order to win. You can't expect to be yourself in that house, because you might not get anywhere fast.

I disagree. Even though it's a game, you are what you are.  Many players play a clean game and get far and are respected.  I think this is the way they are IRL (ie Hayden, Lane).  Sheliar's game was dirty from the beginning and to do the kind of hollering and meanness and cattiness that she displayed on National TV speaks to me of what kind of person she is OFF TV.

Even so, her family shouldn't be accused or be made to blame or be harrassed for her faults.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2011, 06:31:15 PM »
Her being involved in business but also one that is a family-person teaching her daughter morals is definitely a conflicting life, especially if the type of business she's involved in pursues in somewhat unethical but legal activities. I think she's combined both different lives for the game, which translates to this controversy we have now.

I think just the fact that she's easily switched sides is just frustrating to watch in general (if it was any other person there would still be posts of anger and objection), but the fact she's a mother, to others, becomes unbearable.

Death threats though, wow.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2011, 06:52:41 PM »
I am not going to judge Shelly's mothering skills based on how I see her on a reality show with a high price prize at the end.  Money makes even the saintly get a little crazy with it.

Agreed. Honestly, it's a game, and you're going to try to do whatever you can that's in the rules in order to win. You can't expect to be yourself in that house, because you might not get anywhere fast.

I disagree. Even though it's a game, you are what you are.  Many players play a clean game and get far and are respected.  I think this is the way they are IRL (ie Hayden, Lane).  Sheliar's game was dirty from the beginning and to do the kind of hollering and meanness and cattiness that she displayed on National TV speaks to me of what kind of person she is OFF TV.

Even so, her family shouldn't be accused or be made to blame or be harrassed for her faults.

The part in bold I agree with. I'm not going to agree with the first part, however. If I went on the show and never feuded with anyone, would you ever believe that I have a mood disorder and I could have a meltdown at any time? Sometimes, being in a game like this brings out the worst in people. Some people don't put on this kind of show for ha-has.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2011, 10:09:38 PM »

The part in bold I agree with. I'm not going to agree with the first part, however. If I went on the show and never feuded with anyone, would you ever believe that I have a mood disorder and I could have a meltdown at any time? Sometimes, being in a game like this brings out the worst in people. Some people don't put on this kind of show for ha-has.

I hear what you are saying but Sheliar's hollering and backstabbing and meanness and cattiness and even stealing were so extreme that it leads me to believe she easily could be this way IRL.  She did all of this effortlessly.  :knuckles:  But again, it is wrong to blame her family.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2011, 10:30:47 PM »
Just to clear this up, Shelly is an executive at NBFog. She is the VP of Business Development. Nothing unethical at all.

The OutDoor Wire                                
Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Moore NBFog's New VP of Business Development

AUSTIN, TX - NBFog, a multi-discipline company focusing primarily on brand building for the outdoor industry, is pleased to announce the Vice President of Business Development, Shelly Moore. Shelly joined the team in January. "She is a proven sales and marketing executive with excellent strategic and managements skills," said Mike Callahan, CEO of NBFog. "Her track record of success speaks for itself. We know Shelly will move the needle of success for any of our clients."

Shelly has been a creative and disciplined leader in the outdoor industry for over 12 years. She has been able to direct high volume domestic and international sales and sourcing opportunities through strong core competencies in sales execution, management, meticulous planning, extensive professional relationships and extremely effective communication.

Source: http://www.theoutdoorwire.com/story/12971567997259xg7zesj
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2011, 10:38:45 PM »
Just to clear this up, Shelly is an executive at NBFog. She is the VP of Business Development. Nothing unethical at all.

The OutDoor Wire                                
Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Moore NBFog's New VP of Business Development

AUSTIN, TX - NBFog, a multi-discipline company focusing primarily on brand building for the outdoor industry, is pleased to announce the Vice President of Business Development, Shelly Moore. Shelly joined the team in January. "She is a proven sales and marketing executive with excellent strategic and managements skills," said Mike Callahan, CEO of NBFog. "Her track record of success speaks for itself. We know Shelly will move the needle of success for any of our clients."

Shelly has been a creative and disciplined leader in the outdoor industry for over 12 years. She has been able to direct high volume domestic and international sales and sourcing opportunities through strong core competencies in sales execution, management, meticulous planning, extensive professional relationships and extremely effective communication.

Source: http://www.theoutdoorwire.com/story/12971567997259xg7zesj

Texas Lady - I'm sure this press release came from the company and of course they will pump her up.  We have no idea what her interractions or procedures are like day to day.  Having said this tho, nothing she does should come to effect her family, not ever.

And if she does have good strategies, it's too bad she didn't demonstrate some respectable tactics over the summer so America could feel some respect for her. It was all downhill in terms of clean play.  "She lies, She cries, She plays both sides" :  Julie about Sheliar.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2011, 01:53:05 PM »
The FBI have determined that these threats are not credible. It's over guys  :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2011, 02:17:06 PM »
Thanks TS, yes, I think it's over. She's going to sequester tonight. She's :toast
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.