Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Friday 8/26/11  (Read 65390 times)

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Friday 8/26/11
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2011, 03:34:44 AM »
R and J in Kitchen, at table getting ready to eat. 

Jo -<starting to cry> 
R - I just feel like P and all of them are gonna try and get rid of ME
Jo - u dont know that.  the part it just aggravates me, <cries harder>  is that..  <R tries to put her arm around her and J tells her no itll make it worse> R says she wants to give her a hug>
Jo - i just felt like i could trust her 100%. the whole time im in there saying the nicest stuff and she's prob like haha the jokes on you.  i mean i genuinely really liked her.  and then and all this time its there but i didnt wanna believe it, im like she's a nie lady.  and then, of course everybody, i woulda like to talk to my mom but i felt bad for her so i gave her that thing so she could talk to HER family and she does that to me!
R she doesnt care
Jo - then she's up there acting like <cant understand> love you or something, prob same as last night.  prob talking about them ( unsure of this line)
R - cuz she doesnt care
Jo but nobody sees it, its like everybody's oblivious to it.  and you tell them but they think yuo're lieing or trying do something
R i know
J and then its like this alliance, that you thought you had, and built and strong and you're gonna go far and ya'll are gnna do good
R - this morning it was 5 aganst 2 and now they're saying its 4 of us against the 2 of them.  even better
Jo - its just stupid like people that you, i guess because its BB ad its not real life you know.
R that is their real life they're miserable
J - no, real world isnt like that
R they are

Shelly in to get a drink, glances at them and talking stops, they pretend to eat.  shelly out

J crying into her soup

Jo - i already felt like i was going crazy. and when you feel like you're in comp and everybody's against you and nobody wants to do good and you're already flustered cuz you're did terrible.

R - i know how you feel  :gaah:
Jo - its just aggravating when you fee like you tried and you keep going and nobody else is in it and in all reality, nobody cares .  its like you keep fighting and you protect these people and go back and forth and she's like hm, <with shoulder shrug and no idea what she says>  final 4. 
R i know
Jo - when 1 of us go, its gonna be 1 of us by ourselves and nobodys gonna talk to us.
Jo - and i do something nice and everybody else gets prizes and i get a f'ing unitard.  i mean im not complaining, i wore it but, its just that.....  <more crying>  it's just aggravating..  i wanna go outside cuz i feel like im trapped
R we are trapped.  worst part is, we signed up for it

Adam thru

R i miss B so much
J - theres nothing to do about it now
R i know.

(commercial)

Jo - friends, and talk to my granparents,  i dont know why im being so emotional, i think i might be gonna start my period soon or something.  I was so embarassing sitting there during the eviction thing and im crying.  i look so stupid.
R Jordan, i balled crying for like a week when brendon left.  if that... (Jo interupts)
Jo - and then its just like, this is gonna be the longest week. 
R doesnt have to be we can
Jo i know, i can lay out and stuff
r we can work out, we can work out twice a day, itll keep your ind off of it.  we can sleep, everyone else in the house does
Jo i just wanna be in my own bed and just i dunno
R well now you get to sleep in the bed that you
Jo -maybe i shouldnt be this way cuz this is the way the game is ya know
R yeah but its not....
Jo - this is just how it goes
R - its not just  game, it's our boyfriends ur fiances, its not just a game
Jo - well, its the whole mind thing of it.
R - your boyfriend just left, and it was a shock. B left, thats our real life, thats  not just a guy that left, that's not PT, thats not person...
Jo no, i know that but im talking about the mental, the psychological part of the game, its just draining. 

long silence...

talking, syaing they can think about about all the things they an say to D.

Jo -  im not saying anything, dont care anymore. i dont care
R think about how they're gonna have fun,  B:)  and J and B are like best friend anyways.  and they'll get drunk together every night and steal all the alcohol from dani every night, it'll be awesome.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2011, 04:08:14 AM »
oy vey  :groan: Feeds to HOH room

P - and so i told her like, i wont leave her out n the cold.  and i played that wth her too, i was like you know, im not leaving you, you're sticking with us, ive already put up with a lot of stuff today and blah blah blah blah, so we cant vote her out cuz she's def gonna vote with us. we cant have another lawon situation.
K God know, we cant put up any more lawons.  oh he did ask me that, thats what adam asked me, he was like, i ahve to ask, was it shellys idea to put up lawon. and i was like, well, noooo.  and i was like, it was her idea to not, i was like but bbetween D, P and her, but between the 3 of them, it was very clear that none of them wanted yu up., sooo, and i told him but im gonna be really honest with you, L volunteered himself...

omg  B:) rehash convo she had with Adam about Lawon and who put him up and  B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:)

L thought he'd at the least, end up in the jury house with a stipend.  and he also really believed he'd get to come back and he was ready to take money. so because of those 2 things he wanted to take one for the team.

K - girl, Jeff is OUT
P isnt it amazing!
K jeff is GONE!
P I needed him to leave.  i was like, i cant WIN with him
K you cant!  thats what i said, you will win this game if you stay

(someone is being mean to them they say)

P - BB i didnt get Whine!
K - When I voted him out they were all really suprised. i dont think they cheered, i think they were like, woooo
P who
K when i did the, when i said im sorry but i have to evict jeff
P no, they cheered, i heard clapping with it.
K i thought they went wooo
P nno
K i thought people were mad
P - NO!  <wide eyed no> NOOO!!! i almost pissed myself, they were Happy, like HA-PPY! Like <she claps and makes a sound>  (cant type the sounds rofl  so ill improvise) YAY!! like you DID something!
K - oh i coulda swore,
P  - NO girl!  I was like <wide eyed again> OH ****!! yeah i didnt think they would do that! (both are laughing and K acts like she was won the 1/2 mil.)
P yeah, i was like, im surprised people like, are allowed to clap like that
K - well (something about the audience, than says it seems like fans really come out and not people on a lot tour)
P - yeha they prob have to sign up for when they wanna or something
K YAYAYAYAY 
P yeah it was really cool actually
K - she's gonna be so happy when she sees the tape.  YOu know she probably left like, cuz she kept saying to me, i was like, what if i can rally them what if i can get them o our side, she was like, you wont, you can't.  they are so up his ass. i was like, but what IF
P **** that, what if we just keep winning, just keep winning.... 
K seriously...
P im more for having people on our side but, just keep winning, just keep winning.  ya know like im totally down for just keep going back to back

K talks about what if S had won HOH, and  B:)
 not even talking about a convo she actually had, just the made up one in her head

P = PS, Dani going out there looking super hot going out there!  Jeff, looking like, NOT.
R - did you here him before he went out, he was like, man i look like a ****ing yoyo going out here.  <hahahaha>  :meow: and its like AND were back to jeff, just care about what you look like.
P amazing
K OMG, it couldnt be a more perfect way that it went.  it went PERFECTLY! ,
P like
K OMG
P other than 1 of us winning HOH, i mean Veto
K we had, we had, once it came to um, what was happening before and going ouside for it, as far as like numbers, you might have essentially had to win. at least the first one
P- essentially? no, we HADto win

B:) B:) B:) discussing the comp and how absolutely fantastic and the greatest players EVER to play the or any game ever invented!  <are you bowing to them yet?>

Back to game a bit...

P talking about how everyone is gone.
K - as soon as R is gone, you and I can beat them at everything I think
P <shaking her head>, well adam has been decent
K yeah
P (on some comp today) dani said he was close and he threw it
K he didnt throw it, he was with me.
K this was Jo's thing too, so this is like a battle of the 2 people that have done it the best...  but emotion..
P i knew i had to beat Jo no matter what. im not gonna lie, i was nervous about Adam,  (oh must be about the game)

K what did he (jeff) say when he left tho? I cant remember either but when he hugged everybody and said goodbye, he said something smart, he said you.. when he hugged me, he said something smart and he said "you too"  and i dont even remember what he said.
P see you soon or something
K no, it was something about people in this game should start, i dunno, he said something, and then he, he said you too, and i said, i didnt say **** to you, i made a game move...

OMG FINALLY!  BBAD! 

dang everyone, that was over an hr later!  so sorry but that was a lot (of useless) junk to type!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2011, 04:13:19 AM »
ok wow, I really wish I had this on computer so I could grab a pic....  During the HOH room reveal, Shelies gazes at Porscha Lovingly, as if though she were floating on clouds, holding her hands and getting sweet nothings in her ear!   :luvu: :luvu:  :barf :eww
Isn't this how she used to look at Jordan  :(  Poor Jordan  Shelly's always got some weird tongue action too  :duno:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2011, 04:46:14 AM »
Jordan recap: I feel so stupid! It's the psychological part.  I would have loved to talk to my Mom, but I could see that Shelly needed it more. I wore a unitard. I was in there saying such nice things about her.  And she was like HA HA.  :(  Poor Jordan.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2011, 05:51:48 AM »
porsche awake in her HOH room finally getting around to unpacking .. all feeds on HOH
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2011, 06:19:32 AM »
Drive by!

K and P still up chatting in the mod room.

They're talking about the skiing hoh competition from WEEKS ago! 

They're very whispery. 

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2011, 06:26:41 AM »
Porsche: We can do whatever we want, finally.

Talking about veto and whether to take prizes.  Porsche will take some so she has something, at least.

They're moving to the HOH room.

Porsche:  Its so nice to not be stressed out this week.

Kalia: Yeah. She's in the HOH bathroom and says that everytime I see this BV (Brendon's initials carved in the HOH bathroom door) its so ridiculous. 

Porsche: I meant to grab your purple nail polish to take care of that. 

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2011, 06:34:40 AM »
Porsche is stuffing her face with her HOH basket food.

Porsche: We get to have fun again.   

Kalia: You put us all on the block in a span of week and you thought we weren't going to put you up.

Porsche:   And, keep you.   I was going to say that I knew what was going on.

Kalia; The whole cavalier attitude of we'll talk later.  Except you're not here to do it.

Porsche: Come up to my room, Jeff

Kalia: I'm sure they won't even come up.  Well, Rachel might.  ITs Rachel.

Porsche:   That's why I'm keeping the door locked. 

Kalia: I finally think that Adam and Shelly are completely and utterly on our side.

Porsche: I like Adam a lot, and I trust him since our alliance, that once.   BUt, Shelly has no one, Adam still has people in the house.   I told her that I wouldn't let her hang with her vote alone. 

Kalia: Dani was telling me not to trust her.

Porsche: Two weeks ago she was yelling at us.  I don't  know how to get to this woman, but she has no one.

Kalia: This whole game I've been going back and forth with Shelly on whether i can trust her and it was so hard because I had a pesonal releationship with Shelly.

Porsche: That's how Shelly is getting through.

Kalia: When adam and I were outside by ourselves and when Kalia presented the plan for the four of us he was really considering.

Porsche: He got really mad because Jeff accused him of not being the vote.   Nominations are tomorrow.  What if Adam says he's on our side and what if its 3-3 and adam wins the veto and forces us to put up Shelly and they have the votes. 

They're using things to run scenarios not using names. 

Worst case - Rachel wins veto. 

Second worst case - Adam wins veto, put Shelly, They have the votes, shelly goes. 

That's bad, that's very bad.

Kalia: I dont think tht's going to happen.  We have to make sure we win the veto.   

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2011, 06:39:56 AM »
Kalia: i don't see adam saving Rachel.   

Porsche: We can't put Shelly up, she may not win.   

Kalia:  We don't have anyone else to put up.

Porsche: JOrdan won't win, I don't care what it is, she won't win.  We might have to put up Adam so we have the votes no matter what happens.  Shelly is indebted to us.  She has no one else but us and has  alot of trust in us.  Adam looked me dead in the eyes yesterday and told me he was making his game move.

Kalia: The game has changed drastically.

Porsche; I'm trying to put my personal aside with Adam.

Kalia; THe thing is we have to tell him that the  . . .the only dangerous thing is that we leave Rachel open to win veto and take down Jordan.   

THey're thinking of putting up Adam and Jordan and backdooring Rachel.

Kalia; Tell him you're worried that you'll take one of them down and we'll lose the numbers.

Porsche: I'll tell him that I know he'll save JOrdan and we can't have that.

Kalia: I don't know if you tell him about the numbers because he may not have thought of it.   

Porsche;  The numbers are his.  He's the leader of Rachel and Porsche.

Kalia: I was in there listening and they were all going to bed and they didn't say goodnight to adam - rachel and jordan

Porsche:  Let's say you do this instead, put up Adam and Rachel, if JOrdan wins the veto she won't use it?  I can't figure otu the scenarios because they're using peices and not names lots of she/she/she.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2011, 06:45:47 AM »
Porsche: We'll tell adam we'll use the veto to take him down.

Kalia: If Rachel wins and takes herself down, then we'll put JOrdan up and still have the numbers.   

Posche: Are we sure that Shelly wouldn't vote for jordan?

Kalia: I'm pretty sure she wouldn't. 

Porsche: She won't try to redeem herself. f

Kalia: I think a candid conversation needs to happen with the four of us.  Its hand sin everybody four.  We do everything we can to keep the four of us here.   The four of us are here.  THis is it.  ANdy everyone has to be honest from here on out. 

Porsche: I think Shelly trusts us  But do you trust Shelly?

Kalia: We'll say that we can make them feel a part of the process, and we say what if we put you up Adam with Rachel and its the same scenario we did with Jeff, we'll take him down.  We'll promise he'll be here no matter what happens.

Porsche: HE'll worry about shelly.

Kalia: No matter what happens the four of us have to stick together.  The two of those aren't going to break up.   They're dununzio, they're resigned, they're ready to bounce.  We'll threaten them and tell them that the two of us have done something and we'll do it to them.

Porsche: These two - r/j - haven't one anything and they can't becasue their men aren't here. 

Kalia: I think R will be a maniac all week.  I don't think R can win veto, but we can't rule it out because the house can switch.

Super late for work . . . they're scenario discussion continues. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2011, 07:32:31 AM »
Thanks Belle!!   :<3 Good morning everyone!

HOH, gloating, strategizing minor bashing continues.  Adam's turn is coming. Kalia found the toilet seat up, won't it be fun to only have girls in the house. Talk turns to Rachel. Apparently Rachel had a meltdown in the backyard, Kalia and Porsche say, it was funny, Jordan had to go console her. Rachel plays emotional, last week she was all cheery. Kalia says Adam is a weak player. Porsche tells Kalia that she has to keep losing weight, they both have to work out, no eating junk food.

Kalia is going downstairs and looks out the patio door. She was looking for Shelly. Hmm she says. (Shelly must not be up.)

Shelly isn't up so Kalia heads to her bed.  :yess:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2011, 08:21:29 AM »
Everyone sleeping!  :wohoo:

There is a lot of noise behind the walls though.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2011, 08:41:31 AM »
Good Morning everyone!

Looks like they are all snoozing...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2011, 08:48:31 AM »
To add a little to the HOH convo from earlier, Kalia and Porsche were going through who needs to win the next HOHs and what the order would be for getting people out. 

This week's target - Rachel   They're liking the idea of putting up Adam and Rachel up because Jordan won't win the POV, there's no way she could possibly win, so they don't have to worry about her taking off Rachel.  Adam will have to fight like hell to save himself giving Rachel a run for her money.  They'll tell Adam that if P/K/S wins the veto they'll take him off and put up Jordan.   If Rachel does win, then Jordan goes up and goes home so Adam is safe either way.  They still have to vet this out with Shelly and Adam.

Next week's target - Jordan    Shelly has to win HOH because Kalia can't put Jordan up, and they don't think Adam would either because he wouldn't want to piss off his idol Jeff in the jury house and risk a jury vote.  Porsche can't play.  So Shelly has to win HOH to get Jordan out for Kalia and Porsche.   

After that its Adam and then Shelly with Porsche and Kalia alternating winning HOHs and vetos (probably) 

They seemed really confident that they could win all of the competitions.   Porsche says they've got endurance comps and questions comps covered between the two of them and Porsche is really good with skills so those are covered too.  They didn't think Adam has been throwing any of the competitions.  Kalia seemed to think that Adam can't win anything, but Porsche seemed to give him a little more credit.  Kalia even said she'd start talking game with Adam, not like real game strategy but things like what do  you think the next competition will be. Throw him a little bone, make him feel part of the team and the decision.  She said she'd even share things she knows (study) with him, and he might be able to tell her somethings she doesn't know.   
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2011, 09:07:00 AM »
Thanks Belle!

Got sleeping for y'all....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2011, 09:14:23 AM »
I think thought Shel is was up, I heard a cup clink, I hear movement in another room but all we see is sleeping people on all 4 feeds,

ETA: The noise must be coming from behind the walls, the feeds haven't changed. All four on sleeping HG's.

Thanks for doing yeoman's work this morning Belle!  :<3
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:40:08 AM by TexasLady »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2011, 10:32:04 AM »
LOL Adam just gave a HUGe snore-y SNORT and scared me half to death. :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2011, 11:57:11 AM »
Nice long lie in for them this morning..and a new age? No Shelly?

But we have wake up!!

:wbrb :
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2011, 12:11:11 PM »
camera living in hope of catching Porsche in the shower?

Everyone else still in bed? No sign of Jordan/Rach right now
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2011, 12:15:09 PM »
Porsche playing spy cam
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2011, 12:21:43 PM »
getting ready for the first day as HOH...noms today!

No one else that we see is up
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2011, 12:26:00 PM »
now what? Hmmmm
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2011, 12:28:00 PM »
oh yeah, I am supposed to feed the fishies (my words not hers lol)
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #123 on: August 26, 2011, 12:30:21 PM »
Play with the special goodluck ring that Janelle gave her

Reread her letter
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #124 on: August 26, 2011, 12:34:05 PM »
goes to tell Kalia something...i hear the word nom but nothing else

K up

flirting w/cameraguy
RFF's Golden Rule: