Author Topic: CBS Fantasy League  (Read 3062 times)

Offline Rorys clan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
CBS Fantasy League
« on: August 22, 2011, 05:06:35 PM »
 :groan: Well for what's its worth, the CBS fantasy league is up again.  :yess:
I already see some repeated names, do we get to enter more that one is is this typical CBS snafu?
Hopefully bugs are out as site does look different. Hope so, I sure enjoy playing. Hope RFF is well represented. S1, we do'in it again?
Surviv-a-holic
:)          }*

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: CBS Fantasy League
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 08:08:19 PM »
Hey Rory, I've started 'RFF Rocks!!!'  and have attempted to send invites with no luck.  Anyone that would like to join please PM me your email address.  When yahoo updated their email they seam to have misplaced some of my address and I'm missing several from our group.  If anyone has changed their CBS address please send me the update.  Will work on this more later but not having much luck right now.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 11:13:02 PM »
Thanks s1!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 07:37:08 AM »
I don't know what CBS has been up to but I do know they've made their fantasy game harder if not impossible to navigate.  Good news/Bad news - Good news - So far we're the only Private Tribe listed (if it is displaying correctly), Bad news - I'm the only one in it.  Have sent rory, peach, axe, ruday, geo, myself and a few others invites and so far I don't believe anyone has received theirs.  I'm afraid it's going to be a long season . . .  :groan:

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 01:10:57 PM »
Start checking your emails.  axeman got his this morning and has been able to join the group.  I got almost everyone invited and CBS's site knocked me out of the invite area and so far won't let me back in.  Will check back later today and hope to get everyone in.  Please post here if you got your email and were able to join.  We will do this!!!

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 01:22:04 PM »
I have sent invites to everyone on my list that I have addesses for.  If you did not receive an invite send me your email address in a PM.  I'll check to make sure I sent to the correct address or let you know if there is a problem.  Good Luck!!!

Offline Rorys clan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 04:23:11 PM »
 :wohoo: I'm back and in the tribe :yess:
Surviv-a-holic
:)          }*

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 12:22:24 AM »
Start checking your emails.  axeman got his this morning and has been able to join the group.  I got almost everyone invited and CBS's site knocked me out of the invite area and so far won't let me back in.  Will check back later today and hope to get everyone in.  Please post here if you got your email and were able to join.  We will do this!!!
Hey S1, I got my invite today, re-registered, made my picks.  But cannot find the RFF tribe. 

Oh wait, just now found it at the top under "MORE" > Fantasy > Your Groups.  It shows the RFF Rocks' top five scorers from last season.
So guess I'm in.  I don't see any other links for our group.

Thanks Rory & S1 for getting the ball rolling!  Hope our other players come back this season.  :tup: