Author Topic: S23: MiKayla Wingle  (Read 2265 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S23: MiKayla Wingle
« on: August 22, 2011, 10:29:23 AM »

MIKAYLA

Name (Age): Mikayla Wingle (22)
Tribe designation: Upolu
Current residence: Tampa, Fla.
Personal claim to fame: I was on the cover of Playboy February 2011 and met the hard working Hugh Hefner.
Inspiration in life: My mother is my inspiration. She is a strong, independent woman who always taught me to reach for my goals in life. She raised my brother and me as a single mother and we never felt we were without anything we wanted. I can only hope to be half the mother she is.
Hobbies: I like going to Broadway plays, riding quads, camping and going to the beach. Growing up in Northern New Jersey gave me the love of being outdoors.
Pet peeves: Dishonest people, liars and people who think they are better than everyone else.
3 words to describe you: Outspoken, humorous and witty.
SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: Jane. She stands up for herself and never lets her morals go. She is a hard worker and loves her dogs just like I love my pup, Diesel.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR:  It is my mom’s favorite show and we have been watching since I was 10 years old. She told me that if I ever got the opportunity to be on it we would jump at the chance!
Why you think you’ll “survive” SURVIVOR: I feel that I am a strong independent woman and I know I will strive to prevail. Quitters never win and winners never quit. 
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Playing sports all my life, I feel I am a competitor at heart. I am very athletic and am very likeable. I plan to use these qualities to get me to the end!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 11:13:58 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S23: MiKayla Wingle
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 12:23:51 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.