Author Topic: S23: Albert Destrade  (Read 2511 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S23: Albert Destrade
« on: August 22, 2011, 09:44:33 AM »

ALBERT

Name (Age): Albert Destrade (26)
Tribe designation: Upolu
Current residence: Plantation, Fla.
Personal claim to fame: I hit my first college home run off of a guy that was a 1st round draft pick.
Inspiration in life: I’m going to go with the lead character from the movie “Bull Durham.” Kevin Costner’s “Crash Davis” exemplifies a lot of attributes I can relate to. He is a hero of mine because of how he goes about his business as a ballplayer. He’s a life-grinder. Plus, he’s colorful and full of wisdom.
Hobbies: Poker, writing and exercise.
Pet peeves: I have little to no patience for ignorance. People who are uninformed about something, yet insist to be opinionated about it, really irritate me. I also get bothered by mentally weak people.
3 words to describe you: Versatile, dynamic and resourceful.
SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: I really like how J.T. managed to forge himself as a leader on Season 18 without being overbearing or bossy whatsoever. He commanded respect and led by example.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: I have a legitimate chance to win one million dollars. Also, I can prove to myself that I can beat all in a game of strength, strategy and will.
Why you think you’ll “survive” SURVIVOR: I was a Division I college athlete as recently as four years ago. I am a tough guy to beat in challenges. I’m a team player and I don’t have a problem contributing to any construction, hunting, fishing or gathering.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I know that I possess a unique combination of attributes that would make me a favorite in this game. I’m athletic and very socially adept. I’m calculated and self-aware. Ultimately, if you combine my awareness, physical strength and social calibration, I bring a lot to the table.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S23: Albert Destrade
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 12:13:27 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S23: Albert Destrade
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 10:36:21 AM »
i am confess is causoin or spanish