Author Topic: S23: Brandon Hantz  (Read 26853 times)

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: S23: Brandon Hantz
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2011, 09:13:55 AM »
Dear Brandon,

Sorry that you felt the need to change the opinion America has of the Hantz family. In that way you have succeeded.  Now they don't just think we're a bunch of slimey lowlifes, they think we're crazy whiners as well. 

Thanks for blowing our chance at a million...again

Love,

Uncle Russell

(obviously a joke and not any way shape or form a real letter from Russell Hantz to his nephew)   I think Brandon shold have brought a brain for his luxury item even though they stopped bringing those..  If they had known CBS would have made an exception
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Squall

• RFF Jr. Member
  • There is reason to fear;Squall (the first) is here
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2011, 12:33:09 PM »
Dear Brandon,

Sorry that you felt the need to change the opinion America has of the Hantz family. In that way you have succeeded.  Now they don't just think we're a bunch of slimey lowlifes, they think we're crazy whiners as well. 

Thanks for blowing our chance at a million...again

Love,

Uncle Russell

(obviously a joke and not any way shape or form a real letter from Russell Hantz to his nephew)   I think Brandon shold have brought a brain for his luxury item even though they stopped bringing those..  If they had known CBS would have made an exception

:lol3: thats funny.  If he can get himself back in check, and focus on the end goal, he might actually be alright. I just wanted to hope he'd be a decent player coming from the Hantz clan, but, he's just playing himself for a fool.
"as long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything...you feel less pain" --> Squall
Host: The Mole: South Eastern Sabotage
Played: Fantasy Big Brother 2011 (Mythic) - Win | Survivor K: South Pacific: (Coach) - Runner Up

Offline 2old4tech

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2011, 05:24:51 PM »
Brandon is perfect to drag along to the end.  He gets no votes.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2011, 07:08:46 PM »
At first I thought that Brandon would play the game and no average viewer would know that he was Russell's nephew--similar to how other people on the show have been acquainted with past contestants and no one knew it. However, we have been proven wrong. Brandon is nothing more than CBS's way of keeping Russell on the show even when he isn't on the show.

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2011, 05:57:57 AM »
The atmosphere in Baidu postbar is regarding Brandon as an idiot, judging from his strategy. :lol:
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。