Author Topic: S23: Dawn Meehan  (Read 4228 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S23: Dawn Meehan
« on: August 22, 2011, 10:07:05 AM »

DAWN

Name (Age): Dawn Meehan (41)
Tribe designation: Savaii
Current residence: South Jordan, Utah
Personal claim to fame: Adopting our six children.
Inspiration in life: My husband. He’s really one of the most incredible human beings. He’s kind, generous, peaceful, hard-working and selfless. I’m so grateful to spend my days with him.
Hobbies: Swimming with my kids, writing/blogging and baking bread.
Pet peeves: Brown grass and complainers.
3 words to describe you: Driven, positive and enthusiastic.
SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: Sandra, Parvati and Stephenie. I’m physically strong like Parvati and Stephenie. I’m in this to really play and win -- like these women.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: “Survivor” is the best game on Earth! There’s so much application to “real life.” After watching as a fan for 10 years, I just know in my soul that it’s my turn to play and win. Plus, it’s the adventure of a lifetime and one million dollars!
Why you think you’ll “survive” SURVIVOR: I’m driven, tenacious, adaptable, funny, optimistic, intelligent and resilient. I can motivate/persuade people, and I think that’s powerful/important at every stage of this game.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I’ve got the drive and determination to dominate this game. And, as cliché as it sounds, I’m really “in it to win it.”

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S23: Dawn Meehan
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 12:36:44 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 12:37:28 PM »
Wow...adoptive Mom to 6??!! Survivor should be a vacation for her!! :hrt:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 10:45:08 PM »
I love how I just figured out she lives a block or two from me. :lol:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 04:26:05 AM »

Awesome!!  Liking Dawn a lot; she is one tough player.  I like her niceness.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 07:10:54 PM »
Dawn has a lot of characteristics that are similar to Holly from a season or two ago. Nearly went crazy and quit in the first couple of days, but then settled in and got to playing. I could see Dawn finishing in the top 3-4. It looks as if she can hold her own in challenges. If she can find an alliance to help cover her backside, she could get far.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 12:43:58 AM »

Please.. tell her she has a fan all the way from Singapore! OMG, I hope she wins the game... with her passion and everything! <333333333333333333333333

Offline Katarzyna

• RFF Full Member
  • Sashay away!
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 02:40:16 AM »
Dawn has a lot of characteristics that are similar to Holly from a season or two ago. Nearly went crazy and quit in the first couple of days, but then settled in and got to playing. I could see Dawn finishing in the top 3-4. It looks as if she can hold her own in challenges. If she can find an alliance to help cover her backside, she could get far.

omg exactly my thought. She did reminded me of Holly (Nicaragua). I hope she goes far well too.
Maybe her tribe won't see her as a threat early so they'll keep her til merging.
Oh Brian, I can't wait til after dinner. Cos then we'll go home and you can watch me have my period.