Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 78043 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1425 on: September 01, 2011, 12:53:25 PM »
does anyone know if they are on lockdown?

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1426 on: September 01, 2011, 01:01:51 PM »
does anyone know if they are on lockdown?

If you look in the updates thread, there is a pic of Rachel fixing her granola and the sliding door to the BY appears to be blacked out, so it would appear that they are.  I think its pretty standard for them to be locked down all day on live show days.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1427 on: September 01, 2011, 01:13:28 PM »
Has there ever been a season that they didn't do the memory wall photo-morph comp?  Wasn't it part of the F3 comps last season?  It has to be coming up soon.  I don't think they could do it live for HoH, but it could absolutely be the veto this week or next.  Especially next week when the veto holder is the only vote.  That veto is more important than the HoH in a lot of ways.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1428 on: September 01, 2011, 01:52:16 PM »
Quote from Karma :)

"Maybe some do it for the tv exposure and stipend"

Porsche is one of them ! She wants to be a STAR/thinks the world revolves around her :ascared heck she sounded like a 5th grader when she was reading the Pandora's Box card. I don't think I could watch anything with her in it!!

As far as the stipend I think the "Vets" were offered a higher per week amount(my opinion from listening to HG's) and Brendon and Rachel need the money to live in. He's the perpetual student and Rachel hasn't had a job in a very long time

5 Hours till Shelly stomps out the DOOR  :wohoo:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1429 on: September 01, 2011, 01:55:34 PM »
The FBI have determined that the death threats are not credible. It's over guys  :tup:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1430 on: September 01, 2011, 01:57:01 PM »

5 Hours till Shelly stomps out the DOOR  :wohoo:

Six and a half actually LOL.  It's Thursday - Show is an hour later  :flirt:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1431 on: September 01, 2011, 01:57:43 PM »
that's good to hear -- like to see the FBI -- doing better things with their time than some stupid TV fan.  Lets hope its over.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1432 on: September 01, 2011, 02:04:56 PM »
 :waves: a1mommacat...I forget the 9 PM est start time on Thursday until I'm sittin' there at 8 in front of the TV wondering where the heck is BB then it clicks  :lol3:

Yikes still 6 hours to go..I'm gonna need a nap  :lol:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1433 on: September 01, 2011, 02:12:31 PM »
wow. now seems that shelly's workplace may have taken her off their website due to unhappy fans. Tmz article is so unbelievable! Over Jeff? BB pumped up the JJ's to america and now someones family will suffer. It is a game and cant see someone risking jail for threats but seems thats whats going on. Must be die hard BB fans doing it. We should invite them here to vent.  :knuckles: lol no j/k. could only imagine shelly's poor baby and what is going thru her head. She seemed very intelligent on the BB show that aired her and hubby.

i think it is pure crazy, insane....why would someone do this over [jeff] a hg on bb...sorry but JMO the people that R doing this to shelly's family, are plain [sick]...wow, over a TV show, un-real, and very SCAREY!!....over Jeff, or anyone for that matter, wow, i am lost for words.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1434 on: September 01, 2011, 02:16:43 PM »
oh, i forgot :lol3:..i am on a roll, did you guys know that the VETS got a phone call from bb to come on the show, plus 20 thousand dollars each to play this season, jordon was talking with rach about this about 2 weeks ago, i cant give you a FB...but i promise, they did say they got paid each, to do the show, i cant wait for another season of a REAL bb...like season 10, after all the crazy twist bb had, i liked that in season 10 bb went back to their roots. all strangers, and let them just play the game. :<3
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1435 on: September 01, 2011, 02:21:39 PM »
The FBI have determined that the death threats are not credible. It's over guys  :tup:

glad to hear, but still, thats crazy for people to call a bb Hg'S family, and job, and talk that way, just cuz their fav [jeff] got the boot, to me..thats insane..to call and even do that. sorry JMO jeff is not the best player of all in bb history, nor is anyone else, for a family or a job to get any calls, just for voting out a hg...that was their reason, cuz shelly voted out jeff, i would like to think, when jeff hears of this, he too, will think this was insane...which i am sure he will

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1436 on: September 01, 2011, 02:24:55 PM »
Adam will stay loyal to J/R.

Shelliar will go home tonight.

Rachel will win HoH if it is physical or endurance; Jordan will win if it is questions or morphed faces.

No more twists coming.

Kalia and Porshe are nommed. POV is won by one of J/R/A....and will not be used.

Porshe will be evicted.

Just my thoughts.

P.S. I told you guys that there were no real death threats against Shelliar or her family.......it was just TMZ stoking a contraversy for attention...those comments were vile...but not serious.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1437 on: September 01, 2011, 02:28:27 PM »

Rachel will win HoH if it is physical or endurance; Jordan will win if it is questions or morphed faces.

No more twists coming.

Kalia and Porshe are nommed. POV is won by one of J/R/A....and will not be used.

Porshe will be evicted.

Just my thoughts.

P.S. I told you guys that there were no real death threats against Shelliar or her family.......it was just TMZ stoking a contraversy for attention...those comments were vile...but not serious.

there was no building last night or lockdown, i think hoh will be questions... take care you guys see you in afew days :waves:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1438 on: September 01, 2011, 02:40:38 PM »
 :waves: Grace..I agree it will be easy..no long lockdown for building and I think they have po'd the just TV viewers enough by not having the HOH completed by shows end and them having to wait till Sunday. I remember those days before I found RFF it would just make me  :colors So something quick tonight!

Now get out there and WIN R/J make K/P come crawlin' they so need to have their perfect "Dani Plan" bubble burst  :neener:

Grace my BB sista' take care of hubby and YOU  :hrt: ya!!!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1439 on: September 01, 2011, 02:45:48 PM »

No more twists coming.

Porshe will be evicted.

FROM YOUR MOUTH (AND MINE) TO BB EARS Albert  :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1440 on: September 01, 2011, 02:56:37 PM »
Isn't the HOH at final 4 usually that three sided circle with the Before/After sections to it???

So Sheliar goes tonight - Five left.  Hopefully one of Jorchel wins tonight

next week get rid of Ka or Porch, 4 left for the Before After section - I think that is the one that Gnat finally won, to get rid of Michelle.

We need Jordan for that for the questions, so Rachel should win tonight, or even Adam, if they are really sure he would get rid of Kalia.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1441 on: September 01, 2011, 02:58:35 PM »
 :waves: Albert and Rebellion. ITA with ya both. Great post Albert :)

We Can ONLY Hope it goes that way. I don't think any of us could stand another week of  K/P up in the HOH..Please OTEV give the HOH to to R/J for all our sanity  :colors

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1442 on: September 01, 2011, 03:17:41 PM »
oh, i forgot :lol3:..i am on a roll, did you guys know that the VETS got a phone call from bb to come on the show, plus 20 thousand dollars each to play this season, jordon was talking with rach about this about 2 weeks ago, i cant give you a FB...but i promise, they did say they got paid each, to do the show, i cant wait for another season of a REAL bb...like season 10, after all the crazy twist bb had, i liked that in season 10 bb went back to their roots. all strangers, and let them just play the game. :<3

Well gee then i don't feel so bad for Jeff since he comes out pretty good so far...do they still get a stipend for every week at jury house?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1443 on: September 01, 2011, 03:19:20 PM »
one more thing before i go [for real :lol3:] R/J had the power this week by winning the veto, and being the only votes that count...so i am sorry i  :hrt: you all, but i want kalia to win hoh, just b/cuz i want this season to be mixed up...

on the F4 hoh, the hoh at that time doesnt play, the 3 hg left are in the circle with step back for false or step forward for ture, that was the year that screwed shannon bb9 [winter bb] the question was are there anymore couples in the house that are related, it was the hamspters :lol3: remember julie said they were brother and sister, and the hgs were freaking out till the end thinking someone was still in the house related to each other, no one would have gotten that question right, shannon got screwed

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1444 on: September 01, 2011, 03:25:51 PM »
oh come on you guys, dont you want a fight to the finish...like 3 people playing knowing they cant trust each other, its no fun, when you know that 2 out of the F3 are going to take each other, i want a allllllllllllllllllllllll night endurance comp, :hearts: i want them to fight for their place in F2.........so..she aint my fav..but just cuz i want a fight to the finish

GO>>>>>>>>KALIA>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>HOH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TONIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

oh, yes Grace wants a showdown, a fight to win the prize

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KALIA>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>HOH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TONIGHT

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1445 on: September 01, 2011, 03:26:19 PM »
one more thing before i go [for real :lol3:] R/J had the power this week by winning the veto, and being the only votes that count...so i am sorry i  :hrt: you all, but i want kalia to win hoh, just b/cuz i want this season to be mixed up...

I'm pretending I DID  NOT read this.....eeewwwwwww def not her :lala

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1446 on: September 01, 2011, 03:30:37 PM »

I'm pretending I DID  NOT read this.....eeewwwwwww def not her :lala

but you did :lol3:. i  :hrt: u.....you even posted to it, so guess what..

KALIA is going to win HOH..tonight :lol3:...gosh i love u guys :<3

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1447 on: September 01, 2011, 03:31:01 PM »
Grace ya know I :hrt: ya but if Kalia gets up in that HOH again this week this is what it will be SNORE/EAT Potty/SLEEP her head is too big she will think as she is now that she has won this..all of us here including you my Sista' will be  :iok

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1448 on: September 01, 2011, 03:32:16 PM »
The only thing I hope Kalia wins is a case of laryngitis.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1449 on: September 01, 2011, 03:38:07 PM »
 :waves: unbelievable.. I think the HG's only get about 750 per week from hearing it in the house so the vets getting 20K would be over double..that may be the set amount of the vets stipend..who knows  :duno:

:waves: Libby..that is funny I can't believe she hasn't lost her voice it goes all the time  B:)

Custom Search