December 21, 2014, 10:26:14 PM

Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 82017 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1375 on: August 31, 2011, 09:20:05 PM »
Adam has said he goes where there's safety.  It makes me shake my head every time a different "side" wins and he walks right over there and stands with them when a second before he was against them...

But at least he's not a dirtbag who swears on his spouse and child and sits in the DR with an ugly smirk on his face saying he'll do/say anything to keep him safe.

Shelly's the worst.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1376 on: August 31, 2011, 09:31:14 PM »
Adam has said he goes where there's safety.  It makes me shake my head every time a different "side" wins and he walks right over there and stands with them when a second before he was against them...

But at least he's not a dirtbag who swears on his spouse and child and sits in the DR with an ugly smirk on his face saying he'll do/say anything to keep him safe.

Shelly's the worst.
:waves:  hey there -- I peaked in at the show tonight and literally had a hard time watching Shelliar doing her "say anything" to get into Jordon's head again.  What a parasite she is.  Its just unbelievable.  She's very disturbing to watch.  I've always looked forward to the BB season -- but this year -- bad news so far.  I can't believe I'm starting to cheer for Rach now for the win. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1377 on: August 31, 2011, 09:40:47 PM »
LOL!!!  I can't believe I'm rooting for her either, but here I am.  :lol:

I heard a "rumor" that Ragan was standing up in Brendan and Rachel's wedding...(Rumor was from a coworker).

The two were SOOO horrible to each other last year and I imagine it would take alot to get over that...Could it be that she actually IS a great person outside the house?

I think when she's just being herself, she is a decent person.  It's when she's "on" that I have a problem with.  (Of course, I have a million and one problems with Brendan, but that's another story).

Edited for spelling...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:57:45 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1378 on: August 31, 2011, 09:55:09 PM »
Reading the feeds -- Rach said she and Ragan are really close.  I would like to see Rach -- get her confidence back and move on with her life.  Brendon sucks the life right out of her from what I have seen with this season.  But looks like she's going to marry the dork.  (I'm being nice here) Like you, that's a discussion that could go on for a very long time. We'll see what goes down tomorrow.  I'll end up reading the feeds from the show -- I won't be able to sit there and watch the HOH comp.  I want to chime in to watch the drama that happened at the jury house, though.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1379 on: August 31, 2011, 09:57:55 PM »

In the feeds Adam says he has to show more on his "resume" in order to win.  In my book, Adam has shown how a clean game with a good sense of humor and kindness can get you to where he is and that gives him plenty of points on his resume.  I would have no problem if he won.  :tup: He's the polar oppositive of Sheliar.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1380 on: August 31, 2011, 10:04:21 PM »
My last thought of the evening.  I was really hoping for some type of endurance -- since Porch can't play.  Kalia I think will be good with the questions.  Rach and Jordo needed some type of physical challenge for a chance at HOH. 

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1381 on: August 31, 2011, 10:07:11 PM »
Reading the feeds -- Rach said she and Ragan are really close.  I would like to see Rach -- get her confidence back and move on with her life.  Brendon sucks the life right out of her from what I have seen with this season.  But looks like she's going to marry the dork.  (I'm being nice here) Like you, that's a discussion that could go on for a very long time. We'll see what goes down tomorrow.  I'll end up reading the feeds from the show -- I won't be able to sit there and watch the HOH comp.  I want to chime in to watch the drama that happened at the jury house, though.

Earlier in the season they showed Regan and Matt watching the show together and Regan explained how they have become good friends and she has a good heart and how he will be going to their wedding.

She is her own person without Brendon and a lot more likeable.  I'm wondering how quickly it will take her to revert back to that submissive mouse - or hopefully maybe she won't.  Brendon would NOT care for that.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1382 on: August 31, 2011, 10:15:23 PM »
My last thought of the evening.  I was really hoping for some type of endurance -- since Porch can't play.  Kalia I think will be good with the questions.  Rach and Jordo needed some type of physical challenge for a chance at HOH.

Do you already know what the HOH comp is and who won???
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1383 on: August 31, 2011, 10:16:55 PM »
I also think Adum would be my choice as winner if R/J aren't up there. I really would have liked to see a newbie succeed this season but out of all the gameplay we got to see Adum is most deserving! He has been kind and honest as much as he could be to save his game but never disrespectful to any HG's..moments maybe but never terrible things that stick out in my mind. Sheliar just well everyone here knows how we feel about her..nuff said. Kalia I don't like her all knowing attitude and demeanor the next "Oprah" she aint  :lol3: Porsche is the mememe girl I just can't stomach her. Slim pickings here folks so my hope is R/J/A F3 and Kalia out after Shelly1

The CBS BB tease about the jury house sounds interesting can't wait to see that  :ascared

Online Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SurvivorSisters
« Reply #1384 on: August 31, 2011, 10:19:55 PM »
Porsche's DRs make me laugh so much. I wonder if she like creates a script for herself when she goes in there :lol:
By the way, my child is not a brat (:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1385 on: August 31, 2011, 10:23:25 PM »

sorry -- I should have expanded on that thought.  I was hoping for endurance but thinking maybe not because by this time they are usually in lock down when they are doing some type of endurance thing.  Didn't think I was implying I knew the outcome -- geez.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1386 on: August 31, 2011, 10:44:02 PM »
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! Kalia said that she  keeps her mouth SHUT for 15 mintues in the  morning so her boyfriend can get his thoughts together...[he needs to get more than that together] anyway back to Kalia, that is a LIE!!!!! yep, i said it, there is no way kalia can keep her mouth shut that long, I think the man [boyfriend]  must be hearing impaired, and it takes him 15 mintues to find his hearing aides, i bet he turns those hearing aides down :lol3:..Grace is mean today, not really, i am just having some fun :hearts:

Grace!  :lol3:
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1387 on: August 31, 2011, 11:05:52 PM »
Porsche's DRs make me laugh so much. I wonder if she like creates a script for herself when she goes in there :lol:

:lol3: I truly think she does.  She has said in feeds that when this is all over she wants to give up being a hostess and go to Hollywood and make movies    :wohoo:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1388 on: August 31, 2011, 11:17:04 PM »

sorry -- I should have expanded on that thought.  I was hoping for endurance but thinking maybe not because by this time they are usually in lock down when they are doing some type of endurance thing.  Didn't think I was implying I knew the outcome -- geez.

I FEEL SOO DUMB NOW :colors...I'M SORRY, I'M JUST TOTALLY STRESSING  :ascared OVER WHO'S GONNA WIN THE NEXT HOH...JORDCHEL HAS GOTTA WIN THIS AND GET RID OF KALIA OR PORSCHE!!!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1389 on: August 31, 2011, 11:22:27 PM »

I heard a "rumor" that Ragan was standing up in Brendan and Rachel's wedding...(Rumor was from a coworker).

It's true.  A few days ago on the feeds, I heard Rachel talking about Ragan being in the wedding party.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1390 on: August 31, 2011, 11:27:34 PM »

I FEEL SOO DUMB NOW :colors...I'M SORRY, I'M JUST TOTALLY STRESSING  :ascared OVER WHO'S GONNA WIN THE NEXT HOH...JORDCHEL HAS GOTTA WIN THIS AND GET RID OF KALIA OR PORSCHE!!!

don't feel dumb - we are all wondering what will happen BIG TIME

i do think that both r  and k can both do endurance, tho - further adding to your stress  :duno:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1391 on: August 31, 2011, 11:36:03 PM »
From what I saw on BBAD a few minutes ago between Adam & Jordan, I'm hoping its J/R/A against Kalia in the HOH comp...how solid do y'all think Adam is with them?? Personally I believe if Kalia wins he's with her & Porsche obviously...but if he actually wins HOH, what do y'all think he's gonna do??? That's one thing I'm concerned about!!!  :duno:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1392 on: August 31, 2011, 11:40:21 PM »
From what I saw on BBAD a few minutes ago between Adam & Jordan, I'm hoping its J/R/A against Kalia in the HOH comp...how solid do y'all think Adam is with them?? Personally I believe if Kalia wins he's with her & Porsche obviously...but if he actually wins HOH, what do y'all think he's gonna do??? That's one thing I'm concerned about!!!  :duno:

First of all the poor guy won't win HOH  :'( Nicest guy and it would be cool to meet him after the show but he can't win comps!! BUT if by some chance he did, my guess is he'd go with putting up R & J.  Sorrrrry . . .

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1393 on: August 31, 2011, 11:53:24 PM »

First of all the poor guy won't win HOH  :'( Nicest guy and it would be cool to meet him after the show but he can't win comps!! BUT if by some chance he did, my guess is he'd go with putting up R & J.  Sorrrrry . . .

That's what I'm thinking too, cause he's already said he wants a newbie to win...that's why I think Jordchel should keep Shelly and get rid of Adam, cause there's more of a chance for Adam to win HOH than Shelly...IMO!!! No need to apoligize Kate...I asked your opinion.  :)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1394 on: September 01, 2011, 01:09:30 AM »

That's what I'm thinking too, cause he's already said he wants a newbie to win...that's why I think Jordchel should keep Shelly and get rid of Adam, cause there's more of a chance for Adam to win HOH than Shelly...IMO!!! No need to apoligize Kate...I asked your opinion.  :)

If Jordel keeps Sheliar, the later will lie and weasel her way right to the end and laugh at everyone when she walks off with the $500K.  Tonight we've been talking about sheliar's kool aid and the danger of drinking it  :lol3:

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #1395 on: September 01, 2011, 01:49:22 AM »

If Jordel keeps Sheliar, the later will lie and weasel her way right to the end and laugh at everyone when she walks off with the $500K.  Tonight we've been talking about sheliar's kool aid and the danger of drinking it  :lol3:
it is better to get sheliar out.. it only helps jordachels game,to get the thorn out of their side.. jordachel have to win comps they cant wait on others to help them.. WIN WIN WIN JORDACHEL!!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1396 on: September 01, 2011, 05:17:44 AM »
Sometime starting shortly after the BBTime 12:43 a.m., Adam starts his late night conversation to himself.  I tried to capture it, but my internet kept going out and I'm just now getting back on.  Reveals a lot about where his head is at concerning who he wants to play with, who he would vote for, and who he would take to the end with him.  Gotta finish listening to it in the morning when my internet isn't bouncing all over the place.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 05:52:24 AM by Paisley »

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1397 on: September 01, 2011, 05:57:22 AM »

I don't think just cause they keep her over Adam right now, that she will win the whole game...Adam is just to risky to leave in at the end...his vote is becoming more and more useful!!! And we already know he sways whichever way the wind blows!!! If Jordchel doesn't win HOH this coming Thursday, (HOPING TO GOD THEY DO) then like Grace said...it's not gonna b pretty!!!

Online Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SurvivorSisters
« Reply #1398 on: September 01, 2011, 06:15:45 AM »
First off, IMO Adam won't win anything. I think he is too nervous and wants to continue "riding the fence" without making enemies. Shelly seems to be better at comps, but I dont think she will win if she somehow stays.

My gut feeling tells me Shelly leaves 3-0. And then Jordan wins hoh.

If Jordan wins hoh, and they want Rachel out, they have to pull a BB5 and lets say Kalia/Adam are up. Porsche wins veto, Rachel goes up and out the door. So Hoh/pov is the only way your safe.
By the way, my child is not a brat (:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1399 on: September 01, 2011, 06:32:49 AM »

If it's endurance, Kalia and Rachel are both pretty good.  Sheliar a total loser and Adam tries but can't take it.  Kalia and Rachel are also pretty good at the mind things too.  Jordan has lost her focus.

Kandace, let's only hope your gut feeling about sheliar leaving is correct  :tup:

Custom Search