Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 74702 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1350 on: August 31, 2011, 03:29:19 PM »
:waves: Albert

Great post

"Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me!"

Dont let Shelly do that to you Jordan

I hope this last conversation with Adam sets their voting out Sheliar in stone!

I can only take so much TUMS in one day  :lol3:

del, my love, my bb, my RFF sister'a :hrt: jordon can beat shelly :knuckles:..i dont trust adam at all, i just dont, i know he is sweet, but that is a big ole red flag, adam is lying , trust me, i havent been wrong yet :lol3:...shelly cant win in the F3....we got to get the personal out of this, and think game only :hugs:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1351 on: August 31, 2011, 03:33:08 PM »
but...there is a but.....they will vote shelly out, they will, but watch adam go to F2..just..sayin....but shelly will go, jordon will not vote to keep shelly, then we will see a , adam, porsche, jordon, or rach F3..i bettca'..it will be a fight to the finish. adam will go into F3.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1352 on: August 31, 2011, 04:22:24 PM »
 :waves: Grace my rff sista'  :hrt: Hope hubby is ok and if he sleeping have another  :martini:  you deserve it!!

Keep away from the Sheliar kool aid girlie  :lol3: I truly believe Adum will stick with J/R if he goes to F3 then it's best HG wins..we will see

Ya know I  :<3 ya!!!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1353 on: August 31, 2011, 04:46:40 PM »

Grace - Hope your hubby is a lot better!!

See it doesn't surprise me at all that Sheliar is now trying to play R & J which is ultimate gall considering how she played the JJ's all summer and Jeff didn't see the knife coming for his back until right before elimination.

I do not think Sheliar is at all being nice to R & J because she has grown a conscience - she wouldn't know what a conscience is if it were staring her right in the face.  The woman is pure evil and if R & J keep her on, they are not as clever as I am giving them credit for.

This is what I have said all along guys:  that Sheliar will worm herself to the end, play people til the end, grow faces left and right to win this game.  And not give a hoot who she steps on. 

She has been a worthless HG all summer - no comps. no POV, only cattiness, shouting, stealing and lies and more lies.  Worst HG ever.  Feel sorry for her family have to "welcome" her back and I don't think she's that much different IRL.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1354 on: August 31, 2011, 05:27:56 PM »
:waves: Grace my rff sista'  :hrt: Hope hubby is ok and if he sleeping have another  :martini:  you deserve it!!

Keep away from the Sheliar kool aid girlie  :lol3: I truly believe Adum will stick with J/R if he goes to F3 then it's best HG wins..we will see

Ya know I  :<3 ya!!!

I dunno Albert, she is sounding very tempted by the Sheliar witch drink.  They drank it all summer and it's back on tap.  :lol3:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1355 on: August 31, 2011, 05:42:34 PM »
but...there is a but.....they will vote shelly out, they will, but watch adam go to F2..just..sayin....but shelly will go, jordon will not vote to keep shelly, then we will see a , adam, porsche, jordon, or rach F3..i bettca'..it will be a fight to the finish. adam will go into F3.

the important thing is for sheliar to go; but some of us are concerned J is drinking the sheliar witch drink  :groan: Jeff drank it and look what happened to him  :waves:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1356 on: August 31, 2011, 05:56:08 PM »
Porsche - Sundays show was all about me.  Not to brag or anything, but it showed me winning HOH, opening Pandora's box.

Yeah......ok. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.  :meme
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1357 on: August 31, 2011, 06:03:28 PM »
Porsche - Sundays show was all about me.  Not to brag or anything, but it showed me winning HOH, opening Pandora's box.

Being humble is not one of her better qualities.  During the summer she said that when she is in a room all eyes are upon her.   :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1358 on: August 31, 2011, 06:05:02 PM »
 I feel for J & R right now -- they really are stuck between a rock and a hard place.  They know everyone is lying to them -- telling them what they want to hear.  All they can go on is their gut instincts at this stage and hope like hell they win HOH.  If they don't -- they're pretty much toast.  HAs to very stressful. 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1359 on: August 31, 2011, 06:07:40 PM »

the important thing is for sheliar to go; but some of us are concerned J is drinking the sheliar witch drink  :groan: Jeff drank it and look what happened to him  :waves:

hi ya kate :hearts:..and del :hearts:...what did i tell you guys at the start of this season, i said no one comes in the bb house to get 2 people JJ to the end, like shelly was sayin...i knew she was lying, i triec to type, and type about her lying, jordon aint going to drink that nasty shelly kool-aide :knuckles:..but i still think jordon can beat shelly over adam, i dont want adam in no F3...he is driftwood, he doesnt even float, he aint done a damn thing in this game, but i want shelly to go also, ..cant Grace..please...get them both out...anyone want to help Grace jump the bb fence, and get them both out :knuckles:..we will be ok...i got friends in high places :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1360 on: August 31, 2011, 06:13:34 PM »

Being humble is not one of her better qualities.  During the summer she said that when she is in a room all eyes are upon her.   :lol3:

:ascared  oh i missed that..hmmmm..all eyes are on her... :lol3:..hmmmm..ok..whatever!!!!...she aint no janie doll....just..sayin....nuff...said..to kate :hrt:..oh, and jordon is the one that is BEAUITFUL..i mean very pretty...nuff,,said
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 06:31:17 PM by Grace23 »

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1361 on: August 31, 2011, 06:30:02 PM »
ok, i dont want to sound mean, you know like a hateful person, but...man...shelly is looking old, i mean 41 is young, and she looks like she is  way older than that , it is either the sun...way to much sun, i like to tan..but DAMN!!!!!..ok, and i just look at shelly when she smokes that cig, i said it a few weeks ago, but i never seen a woman smoke like that,,she holds that cig like she is either smoking pot :ascared..or the way the women..hold them in prison :ascared..shelly scares the hell out of me...for real

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1362 on: August 31, 2011, 06:47:37 PM »
ok, i dont want to sound mean, you know like a hateful person, but...man...shelly is looking old, i mean 41 is young, and she looks like she is  way older than that , it is either the sun...way to much sun, i like to tan..but DAMN!!!!!..ok, and i just look at shelly when she smokes that cig, i said it a few weeks ago, but i never seen a woman smoke like that,,she holds that cig like she is either smoking pot :ascared..or the way the women..hold them in prison :ascared..shelly scares the hell out of me...for real

I have posted that twice now, i have never seen someone age 41 look as old as her....i do not believe that is her age she looks more like 50....she could have had Josie late in life, she just does not look like early 40's

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1363 on: August 31, 2011, 06:48:25 PM »
ok, some triva from this season, did you know, that shelly said she brought in 90 freaking packs of cigs, which would be 9 cartons, wow, now maybe my math is off, lol...like i am watching the every smoking move of shelly. :lol3: but, i know by watching she has smoked more than just 2 cartons in the last 2 weeks, so either shelly's math is off, or Grace is a liar :ascared..and you know...Grace aint the lair. :knuckles: shelly is the the liar :knuckles:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1364 on: August 31, 2011, 07:02:21 PM »
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! Kalia said that she  keeps her mouth SHUT for 15 mintues in the  morning so her boyfriend can get his thoughts together...[he needs to get more than that together] anyway back to Kalia, that is a LIE!!!!! yep, i said it, there is no way kalia can keep her mouth shut that long, I think the man [boyfriend]  must be hearing impaired, and it takes him 15 mintues to find his hearing aides, i bet he turns those hearing aides down :lol3:..Grace is mean today, not really, i am just having some fun :hearts:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1365 on: August 31, 2011, 07:57:30 PM »
Ohhh -- watching the BB show tonight -- Something struck me tonight when Shelly was in the DR -- she said she hopes to stay and maybe she might need some Houdini magic to make it happen.  (ppl)  I sure hope that comment has nothing to do with her and that FT.  They never showed any of that on the show tonight. 

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1366 on: August 31, 2011, 07:59:28 PM »
I can't get the picture to copy and paste, but does anybody else think that picture of shelly walking and yawning makes her look like pac man with the dots in front of her face?

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1367 on: August 31, 2011, 08:47:06 PM »
My observations after watching tonights show and seeing the DR's..scary..you could just see the evil ooze out of Sheliar..she has no intention of being anything but the winner...bbjunky  :waves: we didn't see anything re: the FT it scares me too but my thinking is it would be whoever stays would have that power from the FT..BB was peeking the interest this week..so if Adum stays if he chooses to try the FT again after Shelly is out he gets the DPOV..I think he would make sure Kalia is up there and Rachel ..in all honesty I think he would remain loyal to Jordon and Porsche to F3  :ascared  who knows this is a big week  it will get crazier for sure  :colors

:waves: Grace Maybe Kalia left out the part where her boyfriends gags her for the first 15 mins so he can get out what he needs to say  :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1368 on: August 31, 2011, 08:55:59 PM »
How does anyone know for sure that the FT has a DPOV?  Did I miss something? :duno:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1369 on: August 31, 2011, 08:57:42 PM »
Im curious, has there been any evidence of this season having the DPOV?  I dont think this is anything but idle speculation.

It is too late in the game to bring in the DPOV.

After watching the show today during witch there was no mention of the FT or any veiled reference to it, I think the Pandora's box's good and bad have been completed.

Also after watcing the show, I strongly believe that Shelliar is still just lying, if Jorchel save her, she will turn on them the minutes she or Kalia get HoH.

From the posts, it seems (for the 56th time) that Jorchel are evicting Shelliar.  Shelliar's fate has been sealed, in my opinion.

Even if Jorchel cannot trust either Shelliar or Adam, when push comes to shove knowing who to evict is still just a crap shoot. I think Jordan and Rachel will think that Jeff and Brendon would be happier with them if they evict Shelliar. Also, Jorchel has only 2 things to consider who to evict (besides their concerns for what Jeff and Brendon will think): who will get them further in the game (neither one is any good at comps as I believe wholeheartedly they both wanted to win this last POV) and which one of them is less likely to lie....Shelliar has prooved she cant be honest and whatever Adam is considering, he has yet to backstab J/J/R/A.

Just my thoughts.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:05:21 PM by Albert5433 »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1370 on: August 31, 2011, 09:04:09 PM »
Albert5433 ---"From the posts, it seems (for the 56th time) that Jorchel are evicting Adam.  Shelliar's fate has been sealed, in my opinion."   Little confused here -- seems to me that R & J are leaning towards keeping Adam.  At least from the last post I read.  Did I miss something here?

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1371 on: August 31, 2011, 09:04:49 PM »
Sorry I meant to say evicting Shelliar!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1372 on: August 31, 2011, 09:10:08 PM »
Sorry I meant to say evicting Shelliar!

thanks for the clarification.  I haven been on the fence about who should stay or go.  I can't stand Shell --- don't trust Adam.  And for R & J.  They really are taking a wild a** guess here.  But after seeing the show tonight.  Shell -- is not going to help them in any way.  So I hope they can win  to stick around.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1373 on: August 31, 2011, 09:13:45 PM »
I havent seen Adam backstab anyone yet....as a viewer and Jordeff supporter, if Jordan or Rachel dont win, I hope Adam does.

I have to believe that both Jordan and Rachel would feel the same way.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1374 on: August 31, 2011, 09:17:30 PM »
RIght there with you Albert!!

Custom Search