Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268887 times)

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1325 on: August 31, 2011, 11:57:55 AM »
There is a popularity poll on several sites. I will list it as of today, but will say, since about the third day Jordan and Jeff have been number one and two. There has been a huge swing in the last few weeks, with Rach and Bren up and Shelly really down on the list.
Today, Jordan, Jeff, Rachel, Brendon, Adam, Cassie, Dom, Dick, Dani, Lawon, Keith, Porsche, Kelia, Shelly.
For most of the season until last week or so, Keith was last, and Shelly was around 5th. As the day wears on with votes, there is always some shifting. This is the highest Adam has been.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1326 on: August 31, 2011, 12:04:41 PM »
TS, I had mercifully forgotten that about him. UGH
:iok That season was SoooOOOooo bad!!! I wish you luck today TL for a continuing and swift recovery.  :iok

Thanks TS, I sure hope I'm recovered.. LOL..  Time will tell.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1327 on: August 31, 2011, 12:07:52 PM »
I think many Hg's have enjoyed having the bible in the house..some thru previous seasons have said they were for the first time able to read the whole bible. There are many books/chapters/verses that can give you strength or uplift you..especially needed in that house sometimes!

Porsche and Kalia using it to play is just wrong..they have read the BB rule book..not supposed to be using it to mark/study etc..hope these 2 get a penalty nom out it. Wouldn't that put a zing in the theory that they are the "power couple now".  If it wasn't for Dani telling them how to play these 2 would be lost lil sheep.  Go back to the jellybeans girls!

Maybe I need to twitter the fact to AG just in case they missed it  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1328 on: August 31, 2011, 12:11:38 PM »
Here is a link to yesterday's conversation in Flashbacks between Shelly and Rachel talking on the patio: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25781.msg657269.html#msg657269

It shows how effective Shelly can be when she starts to do her praising routine, she almost had me believing her. The other thing is how Rachel used her time to smooze with Shelly and she revealed how she has been playing the entire game. I've never seen Rachel reveal so much in all the time I've been watching her. She told Shelly that she was a manipulator but that she's played a great game and Shelly LOVED it! I really believe that this talk is the reason that Shelly gave Rachel back her dog.

If you don't have the feeds, get the 3 day free trial. There are a lot of flashbacks that you can review and you'll have the aftermath of tomorrow night's eviction and HOH and Friday as well.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1329 on: August 31, 2011, 12:34:07 PM »
TL..I agree with you I think the talk with Rachel did get to Sheliar's conscience and the reason her "Benz" was given back instead of her plan to take him to jury and give to Brendon to return to Rachel

As much as I dislike Sheliar I also agree TL that she truly see's the hurt she has caused Jordon. Do I think this will change her game play not on your life. She knows Rachel has figured her out what makes Sheliar believe that Rachel won't pass that on to Jordon when she can. More reasons to get rid of her NOW she has to GO. Adum is a much better to keep right now..you can read hm pretty well he doesn't lie well it eats at him then he confesses..you can tell by his camera conversations he wanted to come into the house being the badass and as soon as ED walked in that was over with..how do you try try to be like Ed with him in the BB house you can't..I do hope A/J/R can get to the final 3 and then best hg wins the the final HOH.

I so hope Kalia goes after Sheliar I don't know how much more of pompous Kalia I can stand I'd rather put up with conceited Porsche  :lol3:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1330 on: August 31, 2011, 01:20:17 PM »
For the love of God, is Jorchel going to keep Shelly now?

I cant follow the posts on this, but then again, maybe I dont want to.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1331 on: August 31, 2011, 01:55:40 PM »
I think they will keep whichever best serves their game.  And Shelly and Adam both have pros and cons.  But if they do keep Shelly, it won't be because they trust or believe her.  It will be because they think she's worthless in challenges and it basically makes the next two HoH comps 2 on 1.  Adam is too wishy washy about everything.  It's almost easier to work with Shelly at this point because you know you can't trust her and are prepared for the worst.  The devil you know vs. the devil you don't know. 

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1332 on: August 31, 2011, 02:07:42 PM »
Well atleast the action has picked up in the house a lil bit so maybe BBAD will be fun after 2 nites of the "Doggie Diaries"  :lol3: K/P are po'd right now they aren't the queens anymore.  Kalia thinking how dare they tell me to leave while they talk to Adum so she slams the door like the pompous ass she is Porsche has no power  after the POV is played it's just a bedroom w/bath.. I see a cat fight brewing  :wohoo:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1333 on: August 31, 2011, 02:10:18 PM »
For the love of God, is Jorchel going to keep Shelly now?

I cant follow the posts on this, but then again, maybe I dont want to.
No way Albert!!! They are questioning everything, but they are keeping Adam 100%  :hrt:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1334 on: August 31, 2011, 02:23:54 PM »
Thanks, TS!

I hope Jordan remembers her grandpa's advice:

"Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me!"

Dont let Shelly do that to you Jordan!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1335 on: August 31, 2011, 02:29:57 PM »
 :waves: Albert

Great post

Dont let Shelly do that to you Jordan

I hope this last conversation with Adam sets their voting out Sheliar in stone!

I can only take so much TUMS in one day  :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1336 on: August 31, 2011, 03:23:43 PM »
hi everyone :waves:..i had to take my hubby to the doctor, at freaking 7AM...but its ok, love him so much :hearts:, anyway, i didnt go back and read the updates [sorry] i am very lazy...but i hope they keep shelly, not b/cuz i like her, but they can beat her, i do not trust adam at all, we know we cant trust shelly, but i think adam is holding back on the comps, ofcoruse adam will say all the sweet things, and even talk to us [america] by himself nice, but i do not trust him, cuz i dont know WTH he will do, adam is sooooooooooooooooooo safe on either side, watch he will be in the F2..YUCK!!!!! and he didnt do a damn thing to get here, its b/cuz everyone else is so freaked out about the other hgs, that they will over look adam..i want a fight to the kill finish with the F3...i want 3 people who never wanted to take the other to F2.....if i cant have a great season, i atlease want a die hard endurance fight to the finish, that is up on the feeds for hours, like ED, and Zack,,but thats just me...i had a drink just now, and boy did it hit me :iok......i had to do it, hubby is sleeping until dinner, and Grace, is just pooped out..yep, i said poop :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1337 on: August 31, 2011, 03:29:19 PM »
:waves: Albert

Great post

Dont let Shelly do that to you Jordan

I hope this last conversation with Adam sets their voting out Sheliar in stone!

I can only take so much TUMS in one day  :lol3:

del, my love, my bb, my RFF sister'a :hrt: jordon can beat shelly :knuckles:..i dont trust adam at all, i just dont, i know he is sweet, but that is a big ole red flag, adam is lying , trust me, i havent been wrong yet :lol3:...shelly cant win in the F3....we got to get the personal out of this, and think game only :hugs:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1338 on: August 31, 2011, 03:33:08 PM »
but...there is a but.....they will vote shelly out, they will, but watch adam go to F2..just..sayin....but shelly will go, jordon will not vote to keep shelly, then we will see a , adam, porsche, jordon, or rach F3..i bettca'..it will be a fight to the finish. adam will go into F3.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1339 on: August 31, 2011, 04:22:24 PM »
 :waves: Grace my rff sista'  :hrt: Hope hubby is ok and if he sleeping have another  :martini:  you deserve it!!

Keep away from the Sheliar kool aid girlie  :lol3: I truly believe Adum will stick with J/R if he goes to F3 then it's best HG wins..we will see

Ya know I  :<3 ya!!!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1340 on: August 31, 2011, 04:46:40 PM »

Grace - Hope your hubby is a lot better!!

See it doesn't surprise me at all that Sheliar is now trying to play R & J which is ultimate gall considering how she played the JJ's all summer and Jeff didn't see the knife coming for his back until right before elimination.

I do not think Sheliar is at all being nice to R & J because she has grown a conscience - she wouldn't know what a conscience is if it were staring her right in the face.  The woman is pure evil and if R & J keep her on, they are not as clever as I am giving them credit for.

This is what I have said all along guys:  that Sheliar will worm herself to the end, play people til the end, grow faces left and right to win this game.  And not give a hoot who she steps on. 

She has been a worthless HG all summer - no comps. no POV, only cattiness, shouting, stealing and lies and more lies.  Worst HG ever.  Feel sorry for her family have to "welcome" her back and I don't think she's that much different IRL.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1341 on: August 31, 2011, 05:27:56 PM »
:waves: Grace my rff sista'  :hrt: Hope hubby is ok and if he sleeping have another  :martini:  you deserve it!!

Keep away from the Sheliar kool aid girlie  :lol3: I truly believe Adum will stick with J/R if he goes to F3 then it's best HG wins..we will see

Ya know I  :<3 ya!!!

I dunno Albert, she is sounding very tempted by the Sheliar witch drink.  They drank it all summer and it's back on tap.  :lol3:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1342 on: August 31, 2011, 05:42:34 PM »
but...there is a but.....they will vote shelly out, they will, but watch adam go to F2..just..sayin....but shelly will go, jordon will not vote to keep shelly, then we will see a , adam, porsche, jordon, or rach F3..i bettca'..it will be a fight to the finish. adam will go into F3.

the important thing is for sheliar to go; but some of us are concerned J is drinking the sheliar witch drink  :groan: Jeff drank it and look what happened to him  :waves:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1343 on: August 31, 2011, 05:56:08 PM »
Porsche - Sundays show was all about me.  Not to brag or anything, but it showed me winning HOH, opening Pandora's box.

Yeah......ok. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.  :meme
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1344 on: August 31, 2011, 06:03:28 PM »
Porsche - Sundays show was all about me.  Not to brag or anything, but it showed me winning HOH, opening Pandora's box.

Being humble is not one of her better qualities.  During the summer she said that when she is in a room all eyes are upon her.   :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1345 on: August 31, 2011, 06:05:02 PM »
 I feel for J & R right now -- they really are stuck between a rock and a hard place.  They know everyone is lying to them -- telling them what they want to hear.  All they can go on is their gut instincts at this stage and hope like hell they win HOH.  If they don't -- they're pretty much toast.  HAs to very stressful. 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1346 on: August 31, 2011, 06:07:40 PM »

the important thing is for sheliar to go; but some of us are concerned J is drinking the sheliar witch drink  :groan: Jeff drank it and look what happened to him  :waves:

hi ya kate :hearts:..and del :hearts:...what did i tell you guys at the start of this season, i said no one comes in the bb house to get 2 people JJ to the end, like shelly was sayin...i knew she was lying, i triec to type, and type about her lying, jordon aint going to drink that nasty shelly kool-aide :knuckles:..but i still think jordon can beat shelly over adam, i dont want adam in no F3...he is driftwood, he doesnt even float, he aint done a damn thing in this game, but i want shelly to go also, ..cant Grace..please...get them both out...anyone want to help Grace jump the bb fence, and get them both out :knuckles:..we will be ok...i got friends in high places :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1347 on: August 31, 2011, 06:13:34 PM »

Being humble is not one of her better qualities.  During the summer she said that when she is in a room all eyes are upon her.   :lol3:

:ascared  oh i missed that..hmmmm..all eyes are on her... :lol3:..hmmmm..ok..whatever!!!!...she aint no janie doll....just..sayin....nuff...said..to kate :hrt:..oh, and jordon is the one that is BEAUITFUL..i mean very pretty...nuff,,said
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 06:31:17 PM by Grace23 »

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1348 on: August 31, 2011, 06:30:02 PM »
ok, i dont want to sound mean, you know like a hateful person, but...man...shelly is looking old, i mean 41 is young, and she looks like she is  way older than that , it is either the sun...way to much sun, i like to tan..but DAMN!!!!!..ok, and i just look at shelly when she smokes that cig, i said it a few weeks ago, but i never seen a woman smoke like that,,she holds that cig like she is either smoking pot :ascared..or the way the women..hold them in prison :ascared..shelly scares the hell out of me...for real

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1349 on: August 31, 2011, 06:47:37 PM »
ok, i dont want to sound mean, you know like a hateful person, but...man...shelly is looking old, i mean 41 is young, and she looks like she is  way older than that , it is either the sun...way to much sun, i like to tan..but DAMN!!!!!..ok, and i just look at shelly when she smokes that cig, i said it a few weeks ago, but i never seen a woman smoke like that,,she holds that cig like she is either smoking pot :ascared..or the way the women..hold them in prison :ascared..shelly scares the hell out of me...for real

I have posted that twice now, i have never seen someone age 41 look as old as her....i do not believe that is her age she looks more like 50....she could have had Josie late in life, she just does not look like early 40's