Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 74598 times)

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1225 on: August 29, 2011, 02:56:24 PM »
I can't wait to see what she's (K) going to try to squeeze into for Thursday nights live show.  Those jeans she had on last week looked like they were just about stretched to the limit.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1226 on: August 29, 2011, 02:59:23 PM »
Evel Dick calls her "Kalishamu."   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:  Yeh...she beached herself in bed all summer long in the BB house.  God help me, if she wins this thing.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1227 on: August 29, 2011, 03:17:10 PM »
Thanks Paisley for this :)

Evel Dick calls her "Kalishamu."

I love watching the Dick at Nite show..they just rip everyone..they are are equal oppurtunity rippers ;)

I feel bad for Adum right now not that he doesn't deserve  being in the spot he's in..unlike K/P sitting up in the HOH praising each other..he is laying in the hammock just scolding himself  :(

These HG's need a luxary comp for clothes..Please BB if I see that long pink sweatskirt/gray tank and pink/blue velour suits on Porsche too many more times I'm gonna scream..And please give Kalia a bathing suit that fits her I can not do the orange bikini Sheliar gave her it's scary. Rachel is still wearing the glitter stuff from last year and if Sheliar loses her bottoms it will mark me for life and I will sue BB for my therapy  :lol3: They just all need something new. P/K have both gained weight and if I see 1 more crack because their clothes are too small it will crack me :groan:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1228 on: August 29, 2011, 03:18:02 PM »
OK,  serious question here. Please help me out.
If Adam or Shelly won POV, and both agreed to take down Rachel and Jordan (duo effect) (and I know they wouldn't have) but if they did...
Who would have ended up on the block?  You can't be a replacement nom if you have the veto and you can't be nom'd if you're HOH.
So Adam/Shelly were Veto holders, Rachel/Jordan were removed from the block and Porsche/Kalia were HOH. Who would have gone up BB?  :duno:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1229 on: August 29, 2011, 03:21:39 PM »
If Adam or Shelly won POV, and both agreed to take down Rachel and Jordan (duo effect) (and I know they wouldn't have) but if they did...
Who would have ended up on the block?  You can't be a replacement nom if you have the veto and you can't be nom'd if you're HOH.
So Adam/Shelly were Veto holders, Rachel/Jordan were removed from the block and Porsche/Kalia were HOH. Who would have gone up BB?  :duno:

If Adam and Sheliar had won the Veto, then they simply have saved themselves from being replacements.  If Kalia and Porche had won, there was still the risk to Adam and Sheliar to be put up.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1230 on: August 29, 2011, 03:24:35 PM »
ThunderStruck..Hmm good question :oh I'm sure BB probably has a rule in the Rulebook that HOH's can't be put up so they just can't use it due to the amount of HG's left

Listen to a1mamcat.. it sounds good to me  :tup:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1231 on: August 29, 2011, 03:32:39 PM »
I have been having some thoughts about the Duo Twist and the FT, golden key and possible DPOV.

I think production wanted to ensure that somehow there was one Vet and one Rookie (I don't like the term Noob LOL) in the final, or at least in final three.  If Rachel had not won Veto, then probably Rachel would be going home.  Jordan would have the golden key, not be able to play for HOH, or Veto or be nominated, but she gets to vote!! Also safe from Nomination at 4.  Then her DPOV would come into play at final 4, to ensure she decided who went home.

This scenario also works with a Rookie, Adam, hopefully being kept this week.

(It will be interesting if the Golden Key rules apply, because then Adam could not play in HOH, neither can Porche, and it will be Rachel and Jordan against only Kalia.  Adam could also not play in Veto if the GK rules apply, but he gets a vote.)

GO RACHEL AND JORDAN AND ADAM!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1232 on: August 29, 2011, 03:53:56 PM »

If Adam and Sheliar had won the Veto, then they simply have saved themselves from being replacements.  If Kalia and Porche had won, there was still the risk to Adam and Sheliar to be put up.
Right, I get that. I'm asking what would have happened if Adam/Shelly used the Veto on Rachel/Jordan. (I know they wouldn't, but "what if")
I guess I'm saying that BB's thinking this week was flawed because it could have ended up with no one on the block in my scenario.
Unless someone out there can point out where I'm not seeing something to think what I'm thinking. LOL

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1233 on: August 29, 2011, 03:54:33 PM »
Just want to thank the updaters for the amazing job they do.  Also a special thank you for the picture I just saw on the live feeds of Khalishamu in her orange polka dot bikini.  I'm trying to stay on a diet this week and after seing that picture I'm not the least bit hungry anymore. OMG!!!!!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1234 on: August 29, 2011, 03:55:06 PM »
I can hardly wait to hear what Dick has to say about Kalia's new bathing suit  :stare

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1235 on: August 29, 2011, 03:57:21 PM »

ATTN AMERICA!! 1:20pm Cameras 1/2 - Rachel tells Jordan "I took a pregnancy test - its negative" - let the Rumors end! #bb13 #NotPreggers
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1236 on: August 29, 2011, 03:58:38 PM »

Right, I get that. I'm asking what would have happened if Adam/Shelly used the Veto on Rachel/Jordan. (I know they wouldn't, but "what if")
I guess I'm saying that BB's thinking this week was flawed because it could have ended up with no one on the block in my scenario.
Unless someone out there can point out where I'm not seeing something to think what I'm thinking. LOL

My daughter asked me that same thing last night, I agree with you, there would have been no one on the block!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1237 on: August 29, 2011, 03:59:14 PM »
don't believe it; i bet she tested too soon
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 04:02:41 PM by kerry6633 »

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1238 on: August 29, 2011, 04:04:10 PM »

It works the same as the final Veto, when there are only 4 players.  1 is HOH, 2 are nominated, 1 is safe.

If the person who is already safe wins the veto, it is void.  They are not going to put themselves on the block.

They are also the only vote.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1239 on: August 29, 2011, 04:06:45 PM »

ATTN AMERICA!! 1:20pm Cameras 1/2 - Rachel tells Jordan "I took a pregnancy test - its negative" - let the Rumors end! #bb13 #NotPreggers

THANK YOU!!!  I missed it.  I'll post it in the live thread, even though it's a half hour late.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1240 on: August 29, 2011, 04:07:09 PM »
Ahhhh, it is voided. I've never seen that situation, so I was baffled.  THANKS  :hrt:

On another note, I was reading the feeds and thought...Wow, Rachel would be so pretty if she would always dress like this!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1241 on: August 29, 2011, 04:24:29 PM »
don't believe it; i bet she tested too soon

she didn't test too soon, she could be lieing but she hasnt tested too soon, if she's 2-3 weeks late, that puts her way beyond the "too soon" territory, plus, it's been 2 weeks since Brendon has gone home,  B:)  wont get into the specifics, but definitely not too soon. 

That isnt to say she isnt lieing... 

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1242 on: August 29, 2011, 04:26:48 PM »
I agree, Thunder!  Rachel has been looking really pretty lately.  Loved her floppy hat and sunglasses yesterday morning.  Now SHE would look good in Kalia's adopted bikini...she wears orange well.

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1243 on: August 29, 2011, 04:34:49 PM »
Jordan and Adams' conversation just now is reassuring. If Adam is being honest (and I'm still not sure) then that means next week will be Adam/Rachel/Jordan against Porsche/Kalia... and I'm liking those odds.

It's imperative that Kalia doesn't win HOH on Thursday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a physical competition that Rachel, or even Jordan, could dominate. I wish they'd focus on evicting Kalia opposed to Porsche though...

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1244 on: August 29, 2011, 04:40:27 PM »
 :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1245 on: August 29, 2011, 04:50:53 PM »
I said Hey Hey Hey...what you got to say...hollywood, hollywood ..swinging, Grace..sure..aint going back 84 freaking pages.

soooooooooooo is everybody ok, is everybody Happy...i sure do hope so, man, i am tellin ya...it's hard being a caregiver, but i got to do what i got to do...ok what is going on in that bb house...update..pretty please, with sweet, & low on top :keeta:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1246 on: August 29, 2011, 04:56:31 PM »
to tell the truth, no not the game show, but what i think....i really think adam will back up jordon, and rachel, but..thats only if kalia doesnt win hoh, adam is a BIG TIME FLOATER..he just goes to the power, driftwood, i tell ya...nothing but...a big ole driftwood, but yep. if R/J wins hoh he will be with them, if kaila wins hoh, he will be will K/P
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1247 on: August 29, 2011, 04:57:03 PM »
My heart goes out to you, Grace!   :hrt:  Been a daily caregiver myself for a family member for almost 30 years, and I'm only 47!  :yess:  Caregiving definitely has its moments.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1248 on: August 29, 2011, 04:59:42 PM »
My heart goes out to you, Grace!   :hrt:  Been a daily caregiver myself for a family member for almost 30 years, and I'm only 47!  :yess:  Caregiving definitely has its moments.

thank you paisley :hearts:..i need someone to type to me :lol3:..cuz i am going freaking nuts...help me...type to me :lol3:

but hubby is doing greattttttttttttttttttt :<3

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1249 on: August 29, 2011, 05:04:07 PM »
:::Screaming at the houseguests through my computer screen:::

SAY SOMETHING...ANYTHING...SO GRACE DOESN'T LOSE IT!!!!!!  It won't be pretty.   (:;)

Custom Search