Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268798 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #150 on: August 21, 2011, 10:03:08 AM »
Coming out of hiding to say....

If Dani gets BD'd, she should put the bug in Rachel's ear that it will just be the two of them (Dani and Brendan) in the Jury House for a week....tell her she won't have a fiancee by the time Rachel gets there! Dani should tell her she WILL get between Rachel and her man....Rachel is so whacked, she would believe that and vote for Danielle to stay!!  :lol3:

back to lurking....

GrandmawLily!!!!!!!  :wohoo:  Stop lurking!  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #151 on: August 21, 2011, 10:32:32 AM »
If Jeff truly wants to be Big Jeff, he has to knock Dani out of the game or he'll be Wimpy Jeff. We already have wimpy players. Kalia cannot make a decision without questioning it and while she has a viper's tongue, she wants to be liked. I could see her making a big decision if she won the 2nd HOH for the double eviction, she wouldn't have time to consider all the ramifications though.

Porsche wants to win but she has not made enough alliances by going over to Dani and Kalia alienating Rachel while doing it. She might think she has Adam but she doesn't and given half a chance, Shelly would get rid of her. In my mind, Porsche is just a cypher.

Rachel is a wild card. (And a wild personality) but she's been masterfully neutralized by Shelly who used Rachel's own self absorbed personality along with a bunch of lies to bash her to everyone.

Adam knows the game, and he knows all the trivia for every day, but for me, he hasn't shown much as a strategic player to win the whole thing. If he makes it to the end, he'll have to have someone with him who no one in the jury likes or respects.

Jeff and Jordan are a team. Someone needs to break them up in order to have any chance to win.   

What I don't want? I do not want a Silver, Gold, Diamond POV, a Pandora's box, another comp with a puzzle twist (As ye sow, so shall ye reap...) I don't want any thing to give a special power to anyone. Let the game play out!  :jam:

ETA: I think it would only take one little thing to turn Shelly off of the J/J train. She'd have 6 figure ixnays in seconds to offer Jeff.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 10:35:56 AM by TexasLady »

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #152 on: August 21, 2011, 10:35:10 AM »
I wish I could have heard who the J's are thinking of taking off the block.  The Have-Not girls kept triggering the WBRB screen last night, so parts of their late night conversation were hard to get.  :ugot  I could never quite tell whether they were talking about Porsche or Kalia. 

But there is no question in mind after listening to Jeff and Jordan that Dani is being backdoored.  As the conversation went on, Jeff grew more and more excited and agitated while remembering past examples where Dani could have remained loyal but chose not to.  Hopefully tonight's conversation reveals who will come off the block.

The J's colonic conversation is pretty darn funny.  I was laughing so hard I couldn't type...surprised I didn't wake anyone up.   :lol3:  I can't describe what he was saying...y'all who have Superpass will just have to listen in and enjoy.   :tup:   

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #153 on: August 21, 2011, 10:38:59 AM »
Paisley, I think they want to make a deal with Porsche and take her down. I'm not 100% sure because I'm still catching up.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #154 on: August 21, 2011, 10:52:15 AM »
Shelly telling Daniele she's waiting on clearance from DR to cut up Rachel's stuffed animal, the puppy Benz (OMG)

Does anyone else not think the above is CRAZY!!  Really Shelly, I can now see why her workplace took down her info from the website......really??   Does she do this to her daughter's stuffed animals?? Her poor poor daughter to have a mother like this........I don't care how much a person pisses you off, this is just not acceptable, in no way shape or form!

And P/K/D, all the bitching going on about slop and the hard beds etc. They didn't seem to have a problem before eating in front of everyone who was on slop, rubbing it in about the booze etc..karma is a bitch and you all just got BIT!! 

I am still fuming over this comment by Shelly though, that is just horrible, I am beginning to think that the tests they put these people through showed Porshe's tendency to mess with people's food and Shelly's VIOLENT tendencies as well and yet they still cast them. a NEW LOW FOR CBS!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: August 21, 2011, 10:58:55 AM »
Paisley, I think they want to make a deal with Porsche and take her down. I'm not 100% sure because I'm still catching up.

I believe it is Porch -- after all she is giving Jeff a run for his money with the comps coming in 2nd a few times.  I think they were going to talk to Kali too. But I think the plan is to have K & D up for elimination. 

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: August 21, 2011, 11:06:05 AM »
I was a little taken aback by Shelly's "threats" to cut up Rachel's stuffed Benz dog, too Rebellion.  I'd like to think that Shelly is just going to that extreme as a way of talking to Dani, Porsche and Kalia  -  the Rachel hatred being a common bond between the four and it facilitates her Trojan horseness. 

However, if someone had taken Shelly's stuffed dog, you would have to believe that all hell would break loose and no one would be able to sleep until Shelly got to the bottom of it.  Just another example of Shelly's high integrity and moral standards!  Shelly sure knows how to set the bar! 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #157 on: August 21, 2011, 11:10:11 AM »
I think BB should have America vote for the meanest player in the house.  No money -- just a stuffed dog with its paw cut off!!!

And the winner is..................... :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #158 on: August 21, 2011, 11:21:57 AM »
If Jeff truly wants to be Big Jeff, he has to knock Dani out of the game or he'll be Wimpy Jeff. We already have wimpy players.

It's true. This game could be a cakewalk for Jeff from this point, if he simply evicts Dani. However is he doesn't for some insane reason, at least we will get to see some good action, because Dani will go right for the throat.  :lol:

Jeff and Jordan are a team. Someone needs to break them up in order to have any chance to win.

Absolutely. The fact that that the other HG's have not even started to have this conversation, shows what a bunch of sheeple are really in that house this year.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #159 on: August 21, 2011, 11:24:39 AM »
So if Dani were to be gone...say Rach wins HOH??

Who would SHE put up?? She knows JJ has to be broken up but doesn't much care for K/P...so who do you think?? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #160 on: August 21, 2011, 11:27:40 AM »

I believe it is Porch -- after all she is giving Jeff a run for his money with the comps coming in 2nd a few times.  I think they were going to talk to Kali too. But I think the plan is to have K & D up for elimination.

You're probably right.  Jeff keeps repeating how impressed with Porsche he's been this week and has complimented her several times.  He was even enjoying her company for the first time ever and said she isn't so bad after all.  Kalia is driving them both nuts and Jordan definitely wants her gone ASAP just to rid the house of an annoyance.   :snicker:  It wouldn't surprise me if he rewards Porsche with a deal and makes Kalia's "slap on the wrist" sting a little longer. 

One thing that worries the J's about Porsche that I didn't get down last night, because I was laughing too hard, is they think she might be smarter than she leads on...more so Jordan than Jeff.  She thinks the dumb blonde thing might be an act.  I think she might be partially right.  Jeff said Porsche deserves an Academy Award, if that's the case, because she says dumb things all the time.  And that's when he went into this hilarious, yet serious, comparison of Porsche and himself as "idiots."  "She's an idiot, but so am I, so who am I to talk?" kind of thing.  Jeff cracks me up.   :lol3:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: August 21, 2011, 11:41:33 AM »
In the end, I think Rachel will stay true to those who stayed true to her and stick with the J's.  Just because she and Brendon talked about taking them out doesn't mean she will. 

Rachel may claim it's all about competitiveness, but friendship really means a lot to her, and I'm getting the impression more and more every day she may be coming to respect Jeff and Jordan.  Their conversations lately have been a riot at times (the J's impersonations of Rachel are hilarious and she soaks it up!), and for the first time ever, Rachel is finally starting to be herself, especially around them.  No more Brendon telling her how to act, what to say, or how to feel is doing her (and the J's) a world of good. 

Shelly is equally as big a threat to Rachel as the J's, because there's a 50-50 chance the J's would vote to keep Shelly over Rachel due to Rachel's erratic behavior and for her throwing them under the bus those few times.  Rachel also has to know the rest of the house would vote to keep Shelly over her.   But...in the end...she'll probably stick with the plan and wait to take out Shelly until the Final 5.  Playing it safe seems to be what's working this year.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #162 on: August 21, 2011, 12:12:09 PM »
I am not sure the DE will be a surprise, Dixon. I have heard several of them already discussing the possibility on the feeds. Dani is for sure aware of the possiblity, I would bet Adam is too.

And of course we know the DR feeds them info too.

From what I saw, they are expecting DE not this week, but next week. The DR may clue them in, but I do recall there were surprised actions (or I told you so reactions) in the past when DE was announced on the live show.

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #163 on: August 21, 2011, 12:12:18 PM »
Watching the Power of 10 on GSN and Dani and Amber are playing each other.  Wamber just beat Dani.... and in typical Amber style she started crying...lol   :'(

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #164 on: August 21, 2011, 02:44:41 PM »
Kalia deserves to go home because of what she did.

???????

Kalia sent home Lawon who was in her alliance instead of Jeff, Jordan or Rachel. Kalia originally nominated Rachel and Jeff, which is smart, but once Jeff won the Veto, Kalia should have said Jordan is going on the block if you come off, so start campaigning for votes for yourself to stay. Instead, she followed through with letting Lawon nominate himself to be evicted, and actually was stupid enough to think that she was a genius for making a deal with Rachel that Rachel would never keep. Lets say that Rachel was sent home that week, and she had to battle against Brendon to come back in the house. The one that came back in the house would have been evicted last week, and both of them would have been gone by this week. If Jeff went home that week, and had to battle against Brendon, one of them would have come back, but the one that came back would have been evicted by Dani, so both of them would have been evicted by now, and Dani would not be about to be back doored.  Why would you send home someone in your alliance? All Kalia does is eat. If she had spent some more time playing the game, instead of eating up in her and Dani's HOH room, then she might have realized that Rachel was not going to make a deal with her, and she had to send Jeff or Rachel home that week. Now, Dani is going to have to pay for Kalia's stupidness. Is that really fair to Dani? No, she has not made the smartest decisions, but she told Kalia not to save Rachel that week, but Kalia concentrated more on her food than her game that week.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #165 on: August 21, 2011, 03:08:38 PM »
all I can say is Dani has been manipulating her side the whole time -- and has tried to do the same with the other side.  Which have been comparing notes.   THe one stand out here is Shelly out manipulated Dani when it came to getting into Kali's ear.   Dani switched sides hoping she could control that group.  Her choice. 

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #166 on: August 21, 2011, 03:36:04 PM »
Dani has no one to blame for her current status in this game but herself.

Kalia will get further in this game than Dani will and Dani has no one to blame but herself.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #167 on: August 21, 2011, 04:28:46 PM »
dani has been playing behind the eight ball the whole game and in fact she had to clean up the mess of kalia which put her further behind as far as game play goes..

dani  has been playing a good game with what she had to deal with.

Dani needs to throw kalia and shelly under the bus to the j's to cast doubt in their head.. this may not  save her but  this will drive jeff nuts..

i wanted j/j/d at the f3.. i dont think any of the newbies  deserve to win.. but if i had a choice i would say porsche because of her ability to handle confrontations/ sitting by for 4 weeks w/a golden key and come in 2nd place in several comps
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 04:34:02 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #168 on: August 21, 2011, 04:30:59 PM »
bbjunkey and Albert I agree with both of you..Dani's downfall started when she tried to implement the backdoor plan week 2..her Dad had just left she wanted to be the "powerhouse" trying to get out of ED's shadow! It may have worked a few weeks later but not week 2..then the Dom thing and teaming up with K and P just added to the misery in Dani's game..her own need to be BB Queen on the throne is her own fault and when she thinks about it later she is smart enough to realize it..I can't wait till Jeff puts her up (He better do it) It will be crazy in the house and the 2 on the block will be cutting each other shreds..will be fun to watch  :wohoo:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #169 on: August 21, 2011, 04:48:12 PM »
hi everyone :waves: just wanted to pop in to say hi, my hubby will be going into surgery in the AM..tomorrow at 5am, so i will be busy with him, [dear Lord, let everything go ok], he will only be in the hospital this time for 4 or 5 days, so when he gets home, i will just wait on him, cuz he is just the most wonderful man in the world, [ we got a call at 3am this morning from the guy that lives next door to us, he is a houston police office] anyway we had one of our cars parked in front of our house on the street, and someone just banged the hell into it, we didnt hear it, but our friend next door did and called us, wow, it took 4 hours to get every thing strainghten out, a kid of 17 was driving that car [drunk] he fleed we didnt see him, his car was still running, and it was crashed up to the wind-shield, his family lived a block over and came to our house, the police got here, the kid's family was lying sooooooooooo bad to the police [coving up for their child being drunk and fleeing, anyway the police were so mad they took the whole family down, and arested them, for lying, and letting a child drive their car while drunk, the whole time, i was saying, please God let this child that was driving this car be ok, anyway he did a bang up job on our truck that was parked outside, we didnt even hear the en-pack..sorry for the long post, anyway, i hope dani can stay, i no i no...you guys dont like her, but i do, and i still :hrt: you all....i will be back in afew days when my hubby is home from the hospital, and all is well, cuz i wont have anything to do but take care of him, and play with my friends here :hearts:....and my husband really thinks he is going to race motorcycles again after this surgery, NO WAY.....if i have to never ever let him walk out the door, he is NOT going to race...that is his job, but i told him, his motorcycle racing days are OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. i cant go through this again....take care you guys.......and...........for ole time sake

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DANI :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #170 on: August 21, 2011, 04:57:42 PM »
Grace, My thoughts are with you and your husband this week! Sometimes the caregiver needs a caregiver! Been there, done that, WHEW!  :hrt:

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #171 on: August 21, 2011, 05:05:34 PM »
Dani might have been stupid to split from her original alliance so early, but her stupid move does not even compare to Kalia's. Dani has eliminated Brendon twice during her HOH's, while Kalia has eliminated Lawon who was in her alliance to keep Rachel who is basically the #2 enemy of the Dani, Kalia, Porsche alliance. Tell me which move is stupider.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #172 on: August 21, 2011, 05:08:26 PM »
Grace..like everyone else here we  :hrt: ya and good thoughts for hubby's surgery tomorrow and you as caregiver..take that time for you time ..I just spent 4 months in FL with parents due to Dad's surgery and he is the caregiver for my Mom..I was physically and emotionally worn out when I got home to the Carolina's..So remember to take care of you too! BB was my escape believe it or not..I figured my life wasm't that crazt atleast  :lol3:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #173 on: August 21, 2011, 05:12:35 PM »
Amazing Race Fan..you are right Kalia's move was the dumbest and along with Lawon will be mentioned in BB season to come for years! But Dani's need to outshine her Dad is biting her in the butt and will send her to Jury with Brendon

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #174 on: August 21, 2011, 05:14:46 PM »
Grace, My thoughts are with you and your husband this week! Sometimes the caregiver needs a caregiver! Been there, done that, WHEW!  :hrt:

thanks TS :hugs:...i know, the last time he had a surgery it was in oct of this year, and he could not walk for afew months, well at christmas time, i put a tree in his room [i couldnt sleep with him, cuz of all the leg braces etc etc] well we used our cell phones, so he could call me when he needed me, like a nurse, on my phone, when he needed something, i swear every hour, i had to emtry those long urnials, well, i got smart, or should i say i was a smartass, i put a christmas tree in his room, and hung urnials all over it, like 50 of them :lol3: cuz he was making me get up like every hour. :lol3:..i told him, do you think that will last atlease ahalf of a night.....seriouly, i love him, and i will make sure he has the best care, i went out and bought-out the whole food store so i can cook him 3 great meals aday, and all the snacks he wants, he is a wonderful man, and would do the same for me...but yep..it is rough, hard work!!!! thank you :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand