Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 270626 times)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #200 on: August 22, 2011, 01:07:00 AM »
My all time favorite BB player is Janelle!!! I wish she could have came back in the house. My next favorites are of course Brenchel!!! I am soo darn excited that Dani is about to b booted outta the house!! Its gonna be a BIG blow to her super massive ego since she will b leaving b4 her newbie alliance and her worst enemy in the house, Rachel!!! Karma always comes back to bite ya in the butt!!!   :yess: :yess: :yess:  ohh, and btw...it was soo hilarious how Jeff did the order for the keys to b pulled out...I felt like it was a BIG slap in the face when he pulled Rachel's key first!!! LMBO  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: good job Big Jeff  :tup:

Can you picture the scenerio when Brendon realizes he has to be alone Dani for a week????!!!! :lol3: I know you are the Brenchel fan and to tell the truth I never was but frankly since I have been seeing Shelly's total ugliness and nastiness I am more on the Brenchel side. Rachel is very gullible and lets herself be completely led by Brendon but she doesn't have the ice running through her veins like Shelly does. What a beotch !!

And Jeff has totally fallen for the Shelly routine and speaking of karma, it will come back to bite him too as I think she may lie, betray, and nasty herself all the way to the $500K's.

The only one in the house I find completely likeable is Adam at this point.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #201 on: August 22, 2011, 05:35:01 AM »
Hold on to your seats folks! This is Kalia playing a character TRIX in The Drowsy Chaperone  All I can say is WOW????!!!!!  :ascared
http://theatregirltoronto.wordpress.com/2009/10/10/msmtdrowsy/

and here playing Sally Hemmings in Sally and Tom (The American Way)
http://www.allstars.org/eNewsletter/en_v008_01_02-06/en_v008_article01TFTWC.html

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #202 on: August 22, 2011, 07:48:29 AM »
Kate04 Can u imagine the look on Brendon's face when Dani comes walking in the door??? OMG...PRICELESS!!! LMBO!! IDK what it is about Rachel that I like so much, I just feel like she got the picked both seasons to b bullied, I don't think she's a bad person outside the house, I mean come on, her and Regan are actually friends, and they were such enemies in the house last season!!! The BB house makes people act in ways they wouldn't act in the real world...I imagine Shelly is even a nice person outside the house. I'm soo darn proud of Rachel, she has bit her tounge and kept control of herself lately. Props to you Rachel  :tup: good job! I'm soo tired of the Rachel bashing that the Misfits and Shelly are doing...if ur gonna talk trash, be a woman and do it to her face...they r soo childish!!! I believe Adam and Jordan are probably the nicest game players, the only things that bother me about Adam, is his use of the F word, and his vulgar mouth!!! I know others have the same problem, but I think he's one of the worst ones, well him and Jeff run a pretty close race for first place potty mouth.  Hurry up Thursday!!!  :wohoo:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: August 22, 2011, 07:50:58 AM »
Kate04 Can u imagine the look on Brendon's face when Dani comes walking in the door???
That will be the first Jury House clip! We will get to see it  :keeta:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #204 on: August 22, 2011, 08:06:13 AM »
Kate04 Can u imagine the look on Brendon's face when Dani comes walking in the door???
That will be the first Jury House clip! We will get to see it  :keeta:

Ohh I know, I can't wait!!! I bet its gonna b even better than when he found out the house evicted Lawon. And kept Rachel!!!  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #205 on: August 22, 2011, 08:06:34 AM »
hi everyone :waves: just wanted to pop in to say hi, my hubby will be going into surgery in the AM..tomorrow at 5am, so i will be busy with him, [dear Lord, let everything go ok],

Grace our thoughts and prayers will be with you today! Sending lots of  :hugs:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #206 on: August 22, 2011, 08:09:23 AM »
Grace..like everyone else here we  :hrt: ya and good thoughts for hubby's surgery tomorrow and you as caregiver..take that time for you time ..I just spent 4 months in FL with parents due to Dad's surgery and he is the caregiver for my Mom..I was physically and emotionally worn out when I got home to the Carolina's..So remember to take care of you too! BB was my escape believe it or not..I figured my life wasm't that crazt atleast  :lol3:

It is a tough job to become the caretaker for your parents. Sending some love and hugs your way.  :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #207 on: August 22, 2011, 08:28:46 AM »
Grace I hope all goes well with your husbands surgery, and that peace and comfort surround you during and afterwards. May God bless you with strength and patience while caring for your husband after his surgery. God bless you both.  :hugs: :hrt:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #208 on: August 22, 2011, 09:05:54 AM »
Dani: Literally, yeah.  I feel like I genuinely showed you that you're not my target.  I could have done that.  I feel like i"ve shown you my word.  That's all I have to give you and I feel like I've shown it.  At this point, numbers are huge and get out other people is all I can do.  I offered you what I did before.  Its going to be hard to keep you and Jordan in this game.  Whatever you want for me to back you I wil.  Obviously it would supe suck to be backdoored.  Obviously if I did go up, I'll fight to stay in every way i can.  I feel like i kept my word.  B&R are my targets. She doesn't deserve to be here and doesn't deserve to win.  I was like sitting there looking at the board the other day, the people that are here how may would you vote for to win.

Where does she get off with her attitude that Racheal does not deserve to win....further in the convo she says Brendon and Racheal are pathological liars...think she stepped over the line here...I find it very hard to view any of them as not a liar, She probably wouldn't be in this spot now if it wasn't for her being vindictive....I hope she does get backdoored...very deserving i think.    :yess:   

thought i was finished here but i am steaming...they made and are still making Racheals life miserable....how many of us could be in that environment with all these backstabbing smart ass remarks...saying it is a game doesn't make it right....(not including Jordon)  where in the hell were these girls and including Shelly here also..RAISED...in a freaking barn???? If these were my kids i would  dis-own them..it's not a game play move it's DISGUSTING!! 

As far as Racheal goes she gets caught up in game play as she feels she is a great player (personally i think she is good when she's on)  not taking that away from Dani, but i have a hard time between K/D/P/S talking CRAP and you all know exactly what i mean about Racheal....i don't care who you are in that house ...that is UNECESSARY AND CRUEL.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #209 on: August 22, 2011, 10:27:10 AM »
Jeff's playing this game like he's a smart business owner out to make his company the most successful amongst the competition.  If a houseguest isn't going to help his business be successful, they are essentially fired.  He's given Adam and Kalia warnings and penalties for going against his direction and seems to be giving Porsche a chance to prove her worth, just like any boss would do.   

Welcome to the real world, Dani.

And yes...the Rachel bashing has got to stop.  It's so mean-spirited and over the top...and the worst part is it never seems to stop.   :lala

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #210 on: August 22, 2011, 10:51:11 AM »
Grace..just wanting you to know we are are thinking of you today and have you and Hubby in our thoughts and prayers  :hrt:

Thanks TL..it is not easy..I'm thinking about moving there as I'm retired now and my brothers are still working and have children at home..I'm the one that always goes at a moments notice and that's ok.. They were there for me and now it's my time to step up

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #211 on: August 22, 2011, 11:07:09 AM »
IDK what it is about Rachel that I like so much...

Same here.  There's always been something about Rachel I really like, but I can't put my finger on it, because she can never be herself with Brendon around.  She's been such a joy this week without him constantly in her ear trying to control her and demeaning her.  She really needs to dump that guy and find someone who loves her for who she is, not for who he expects her to be, because the real Rachel rocks!   :jam: 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #212 on: August 22, 2011, 11:27:31 AM »
I feel the same way...Racheal has  really been fun to watch this week...and was really proud that she didn't go off on Shelly.(she could have easily) glad she took the high road! :tup:

edited to fix quote tags
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 01:07:26 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #213 on: August 22, 2011, 11:49:40 AM »
Did I read that right, that Jo told Jeff about the Rachel bashing?  I sure hope she sees that Sh is also involved and he can see where Sh really stands and how she really is, esp after making such a big deal about R doing the same to her, even tho R doesnt go to the same extreme.  I hate to believe that they don't start seeing Sh for what and who she really is!

I also wondered what DR said about cutting up her animal (forgot what kind at the moment)

After someone here mentioned that Sh's business took her name down, I went and looked cuz the other week I did look her up and saw it, and lo and behold it is gone, I wonder if it's cuz she's getting fired or they just don't want anyone to know she is related to the company!

Something tells me Sh WILL finally get what she deserves but it wont come til after she gets home!  Can't wait to read about her!  I also noticed that she doesn't seem to stay at one company for very long.  That sure does say a lot about a person! 

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #214 on: August 22, 2011, 11:50:00 AM »
God bless you people for seeing the good side in useless people!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #215 on: August 22, 2011, 12:23:29 PM »
It's sad to see the mean girls in high school never grew out of it and continue on as they get older.  I have felt sorry for Rachel on a number of levels.  Brendon treats her like crap.  The others in the house constantly pick on her, not that she doesn't sometimes deserve it, but usually they carry it way too far.  Rachel obviously has self esteem issues and I would love for her to get the help she needs.  I do think she is a different person outside of the house and Ragen being good friends with her now seems to support that idea.

I am still confused by Shelly.  I don't think she is a bad person but has gotten caught up in this game that is Big Brother.  So many people are bashing her and I just don't see it.  Dani and Kalia are much worse and Dani's constant whining and complaining get on my nerves so much more.  Kalia just never shuts up!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #216 on: August 22, 2011, 12:54:27 PM »
I agree BamBam....with everything you just said. 

The Rachel we've seen this week is almost like having a new person in the house.  And I almost like her.  She's obviously still a spoiled brat that pouts and whines when she doesn't get her way, but she's SO much more likeable than I've ever seen her in the past. And she has MUCH better control over herself and her emotions without her dictator/fiance in her ear and on her back. 

This season has been such a roller coaster for me.  I started season firmly Team Dani and I was torn as to whether I'd even be able to watch the feeds with Rachel in the house.  Now, I find Rachel infinitely more tolerable than Dani.  I just want to knock the entitled smug look off of Dani's whiney face.  And I know she thinks her little zingers are funny, but she's just mean for the sake of being mean.  Nastiness directed at other people like that is usually a huge sign of insecurity, which I guess I can understand given her upbringing.  Someone posted a link to Dani's livejournal from ten years ago (age 15) on facebook the other day and it was pretty interesting.  She was far more likeable, but even then, you could see the brattiness that we are all witnessing.  There was one entry where she was upset because her grandmother had had a car accident and it was going to cause her to miss a concert.  Not a word about her grandmother's condition or being grateful if she was ok....just snarky pettiness because she wasn't going to get to go to the concert.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #217 on: August 22, 2011, 01:01:12 PM »
BamBam...agree with everything you just said above.. I actually tolerate Rachel more now without Brendon around and do feel the girl  has issues :tup:

As far as Dani and Kalia go they are just mean girls..the one good thing is Dani is about to fall from her own lil pedastal after Jeff puts her up in the veto ceremony only this time she can't blame her Dad on her failure. Kalia is just plain snobby can't stand her..Porsche..well she hasn't got a clue..she can bash but she can't talk to other HG's when her butts on the line and make any sense

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #218 on: August 22, 2011, 01:19:32 PM »
It's sad to see the mean girls in high school never grew out of it and continue on as they get older.  I have felt sorry for Rachel on a number of levels.  Brendon treats her like crap.  The others in the house constantly pick on her, not that she doesn't sometimes deserve it, but usually they carry it way too far.  Rachel obviously has self esteem issues and I would love for her to get the help she needs.  I do think she is a different person outside of the house and Ragen being good friends with her now seems to support that idea.

I am still confused by Shelly.  I don't think she is a bad person but has gotten caught up in this game that is Big Brother.  So many people are bashing her and I just don't see it.  Dani and Kalia are much worse and Dani's constant whining and complaining get on my nerves so much more.  Kalia just never shuts up!

I agree.  I have found that I acutally like Rachel when Brendon isn't around and she does get a lot of flack that sometimes isn't deserved.  I give her a lot of credit for stepping up to the plates this time.  She seems to be holding her head high and is very determined to play the game to the best of her ability.  I also was happy that Jordan quickly jumped to Rachel's defense to point out that a lot of the crap Dani and Kalia are spreading now aren't true.  That Rachel IS being normal and not doing what she's been accused of.  (can't remember the details about what happened sorry!)

People can be cruel.  I think more abuse is coming Rachels way and if it's unjustly done then I'll feel even worse.  I can't even imagine what it must feel like to have the negativity thrown at her from BB houseguests and from fans of the show.  I know she brought on most of it herself, but I still can't imagine what it would feel like to be in her shoes.  I think I'd be falling apart too.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #219 on: August 22, 2011, 01:25:11 PM »
I think the Jordan influence on the new-and-improved Rachel is significant.  The fact that she has a companion and a friend (one that doesn't belittle her constantly and actually listens to her when she speaks) is a huge calming influence on Rachel.  And Jordan's not afraid to speak up to Rachel when she needs to, but Jordan can do it in a way that doesn't seem mean or hurtful.  You know Jordan hasn't a mean bone in her body, so when she tells Rachel to calm down and stop acting nuts, Rachel has to listen to it because it holds a lot more weight than anyone else delivering those words.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #220 on: August 22, 2011, 01:26:13 PM »
Im sorry I dont see it the way you guys do.

When Brendon was in the house, Rachel was different. Part of this was due to Brendon.

However, when Rachel is in the house now without him, she is powerless...and like all bullies,  she shuts up when she isnt dominant.

She is only acting this way because Brendon spent a week  telling her to...this is not more the real Rachel than you see when she is with Brendon.

Yes, she has self esteem issues....I imagine all of the women and half of the guys that have played this game (except for Jeff) have emotional issues to deal with.

But Rachel''s actions, whatever they may be, are HER responsibility.

Right now, Rachel is laying low and is a quiet witch. But she is still a witch, nonetheless.

In my opinion.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #221 on: August 22, 2011, 01:30:04 PM »
I get ya Albert....(one brain...me and you!)....

I'm not nominating her for sainthood.  It does amaze me how much more tolerable she is without brendon.  And I completely agree that she's still a brat and capable of cattiness on an unbelieveable level, but the fact that she's been able to hold it in and hold her tongue when Dani has done nothing but bait her for the past 3-4 days is incredible to me.  I would have never thought her capable, so I'm giving credit where credit is due. 

And I'm pretty sure that credit goes to Jordan. 

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #222 on: August 22, 2011, 01:32:02 PM »
In that sense, she has been better...but I think it is the calm before the Brenchel reunion storm!

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #223 on: August 22, 2011, 01:32:26 PM »
i agree with you all,but jordan has a way with people,some people seem to be nicer when they are around jordo remm nataLIE bb11. she seem alot diff at the end of the season and when she was around jordo.. even jeff said jordo makes people feel better when she is around you.. :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: i love jordo

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #224 on: August 22, 2011, 01:33:01 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Brendon up, Brendon evicted 5-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Porsche, Daniele up, to be continued...