Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 78702 times)

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1300 on: August 30, 2011, 04:31:46 PM »
I have to mute those commercials!  There is a very special place in hell for anyone that abuses animals.  I have a 78 pound pit bull I'd love to see her try to kick around.  I remind my pretty princess every day that I'm the one that feeds her lest she decides to kill me in my sleep.

:lol3:, libby oh libby :lol3: she aint going to kill ya in your sleep, those dogs get a bad wrap (:;) they are sweet, great dogs, its the people that have the dogs, and train them to act that way. that needs to be put down :knuckles:...

I dunno Grace....my girl is ROTTEN.  If I tick her off, I'm a goner.  She's a mess. 

But I agree with you....pits are grossly misunderstood.  Mine happens to be the exception, but most of them are very loving and sweet animals.  Mine is too spoiled to be sweet. 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1301 on: August 30, 2011, 04:54:35 PM »
Is it just me or is there a HUGE banner at the bottom of this page about abused animals right now! The eyes are so sad!!!  :'(

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1302 on: August 30, 2011, 05:12:56 PM »
Is it just me or is there a HUGE banner at the bottom of this page about abused animals right now! The eyes are so sad!!!  :'(

i dont see it TS, but if it comes back up, dont let me know :'(

all i see is a lady getting her face peeled off :ascared
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1303 on: August 30, 2011, 05:33:52 PM »
I have to mute those commercials!  There is a very special place in hell for anyone that abuses animals.  I have a 78 pound pit bull I'd love to see her try to kick around.  I remind my pretty princess every day that I'm the one that feeds her lest she decides to kill me in my sleep.

:lol3:, libby oh libby :lol3: she aint going to kill ya in your sleep, those dogs get a bad wrap (:;) they are sweet, great dogs, its the people that have the dogs, and train them to act that way. that needs to be put down :knuckles:...

I dunno Grace....my girl is ROTTEN.  If I tick her off, I'm a goner.  She's a mess. 

But I agree with you....pits are grossly misunderstood.  Mine happens to be the exception, but most of them are very loving and sweet animals.  Mine is too spoiled to be sweet.

Thanks, Grace, for sticking up for pitbulls. We only had Irish Setters before and we got a rescued Pitbull last summer and he is the sweetest thing. He would never hurt a person. He would run up and lick a burgler. If the burgler was a large dog, however, he wouldn't have a chance.  :hearts: my pitbull.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1304 on: August 30, 2011, 05:38:58 PM »
I've been trying to find a popularity poll for this season, with the players rankings, but I can't seem to find one. Does anyone know if there is a site with their popularity rankings?

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1305 on: August 30, 2011, 05:48:31 PM »
I've been trying to find a popularity poll for this season, with the players rankings, but I can't seem to find one. Does anyone know if there is a site with their popularity rankings?
I'm thinking that the consensus is that our pets are way more popular than this set of HG's. :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1306 on: August 30, 2011, 05:49:07 PM »

I saw on another site ( not fair to name it here) a poll for America;'s favorite hg.  JEff was ahead by miles  60% -- then Jordon by 11% Dani 10% Rach 8% -- bottom 2 Shelly- Kalia dead last.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1307 on: August 30, 2011, 06:28:33 PM »
I'm thinking that the consensus is that our pets are way more popular than this set of HG's. :lol:

:lol3: yep, they are :lol3:

however i know i saw a poll it was some time back, dani was kinda low on it,[ i only remeber her being low cuz i liked her and people were hitting me in the head with rock..love you guys :hrt: but gosh cbs hasnt been giving us a poll on the HGS for afew seasons, remember those love;m or hate'm polls, i cant find it anymore
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1308 on: August 30, 2011, 06:43:57 PM »
Ok - I have to say this. There have been people on this and other boards complaining how the powers that be (production/AG/whoever) are manipulating the show. You must understand that this is BIG BROTHER. The term comes from an Orwell novel (1984) where a dictator wields power over the inhabitants of a totalitarian state for whatever reason he/they see fit. It is about what happens when those in power manipulate for their own gain. We even use the term "big brother" at times when speaking of our own government and the way they use/abuse their power to gain even more control over the masses.

In the novel, Big Brother uses surveillance to monitor the people (cameras 24/7 anyone?). Big Brother then uses its power to manipulate so the outcome favors the dictator and the results are as they should be, according to the wishes of this dictator. I liken this to hamsters in a cage - and there was even a *wink wink nudge nudge* to that comparison during a season of Big Brother (can't remember which one had the hamsters). And do you think the fish (living in a fishbowl, so to speak) that make an appearance each year are there simply for the enjoyment of the houseguests? It is all a reference to the very idea of the fact that Big Brother is watching, and you can't escape his/their influence, no matter how hard you try or how well you play the game.

The players inside the house act and react in certain ways. Big Brother stirs the pot, creates the tension, induces the emotion, and controls the factors that produce the outcomes they would like to see. It is a television show. Anyone who thinks that the game is not controlled by ratings and by what the public wants to see is not looking at this the right way. The show is on to make money for the networks. How boring would it be without these twists and manipulations that at times make us cheer and at other times make our blood boil? It's why we watch the show.

We are always complaining about how boring the houseguests are at certain points throughout the game. Can you imagine how incredibly, mind-numbingly boring they would be without the pot-stirring and manipulation?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1309 on: August 30, 2011, 06:47:23 PM »
On another note - and if anyone would have told me I would ever feel this way I would have called them a liar -

As much as I absolutely hated Rachel last season........................wait for it....................I love her just that much this season! She has shown that she can overcome her emotional game-play and be loyal to someone other than herself and her man. She has Jordan's back, and if there is anyone in that house I would WANT to have her back, it's someone as fiercely-protective as Rachel.  :<3
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1310 on: August 30, 2011, 06:56:21 PM »
From another board!

Shelly puts Rachel's stuffed dog under her pillow - Feeds 3/4 2:15pm BB time. #bb13 http://twitpic.com/6dqyrh

I do not think Rachel has seen the Dog yet - she may not find it until bedtime RT @becky36382 has racheal see it yet
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1311 on: August 30, 2011, 07:06:18 PM »
Ok - I have to say this. There have been people on this and other boards complaining how the powers that be (production/AG/whoever) are manipulating the show. You must understand that this is BIG BROTHER. The term comes from an Orwell novel (1984) where a dictator wields power over the inhabitants of a totalitarian state for whatever reason he/they see fit. It is about what happens when those in power manipulate for their own gain. We even use the term "big brother" at times when speaking of our own government and the way they use/abuse their power to gain even more control over the masses.

In the novel, Big Brother uses surveillance to monitor the people (cameras 24/7 anyone?). Big Brother then uses its power to manipulate so the outcome favors the dictator and the results are as they should be, according to the wishes of this dictator. I liken this to hamsters in a cage - and there was even a *wink wink nudge nudge* to that comparison during a season of Big Brother (can't remember which one had the hamsters). And do you think the fish (living in a fishbowl, so to speak) that make an appearance each year are there simply for the enjoyment of the houseguests? It is all a reference to the very idea of the fact that Big Brother is watching, and you can't escape his/their influence, no matter how hard you try or how well you play the game.

The players inside the house act and react in certain ways. Big Brother stirs the pot, creates the tension, induces the emotion, and controls the factors that produce the outcomes they would like to see. It is a television show. Anyone who thinks that the game is not controlled by ratings and by what the public wants to see is not looking at this the right way. The show is on to make money for the networks. How boring would it be without these twists and manipulations that at times make us cheer and at other times make our blood boil? It's why we watch the show.

We are always complaining about how boring the houseguests are at certain points throughout the game. Can you imagine how incredibly, mind-numbingly boring they would be without the pot-stirring and manipulation?

i hear ya, and i have read alot of book on [big brother watching you] as in our everyday lives, you cant go no where without a cam on you, i remeber one time i was trying on some outfits in a dressing room, well i left my iphone in there [i never did find it] but thats not what is pretty damn bad, i called the department store, and even went back down there, they took me to a room to show me a tape of ME..getting un-dressed, and trying on outfits, to see if they could spot who might have gotten my iphone, well it was men, from the store watching the cams, i was pissed off, i called the police, you know what they said, cant do anything about it, they have the right to have those cams, i said but MEN watching women in those dressing room, that is not right, well i went crazy, started writing every power in the state, they dont care, so nothing happen, i mean [men] i would still be upset, but no where as much if it was women watching the dressing room cams, oh boy i am getting pissed again thinking/typing about it...but back to bb the show, they do at times do things to swing it for the ratings, i really do not think that pandora's box would have been couples for one week, if rach and jordon were not on the block, but hey....whatever...i  think if we want only our favorites to always stay in the game, then bb needs to let the HGS put up 2 people and like season one we vote the HG off, instead of them playing pov, and voting to evicte, but then we wouldnt like that either, thats why i wish bb would just let these people [hgs] play the game, there has been alot of times my fav/s didnt win, or go to F2..but i still watched, i just dont understand why people were going to boycott bb cuz jeff got voted out, i mean really. but thats just me :hrt:..i say let them play the game, bb can play with their heads all they want in the DR...but let them play their game...ok..i am ok :<3

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1312 on: August 30, 2011, 07:19:25 PM »
I know if I were in that house, I would waddle out the door at the end of the summer and the only reality show that would even approach me would be the Biggest Loser!

Albert, if I were in the house with you I'd in the same shape as well. I tend to eat when stressed.  :lol: 

You mentioned Adam, from that Season That Shall Not Be Mentioned.. What I remember about him, other than he was awful to Sheila, he'd be laying in bed with the bible in one hand and the other one fiddling where it shouldn't be.  :ascared  I don't remember him being hairy but then again, I didn't like looking at him because he fiddled at other inappropriate times as well.  :whoa

ETA.. Ok.. I'm officially ready to be hauled off to the loony bin. Hairy - Adam - OUR Adam this year.. Just call the wagon for me will ya?  :iok
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 08:54:15 AM by TexasLady »
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1313 on: August 30, 2011, 07:24:14 PM »
I know if I were in that house, I would waddle out the door at the end of the summer and the only reality show that would even approach me would be the Biggest Loser!

Albert, if I were in the house with you I'd in the same shape as well. I tend to eat when stressed.  :lol: 

You mentioned Adam, from that Season That Shall Not Be Mentioned.. What I remember about him, other than he was awful to Sheila, he'd be laying in bed with the bible in one hand and the other one fiddling where it shouldn't be.  :ascared  I don't remember him being hairy but then again, I didn't like looking at him because he fiddled at other inappropriate times as well.  :whoa

oh YUCK!!!!! TL :<3 adam, YUCK!!!! yep, he got into another thing alright, [JAIL] along with matty boy....i cant believe bb let those 2 on the show, i remember them talking about selling drugs when they get out of the bb house, on the [feeds]..wow, i couldnt believe bb didnt kick their A&&^&&^&SS out that door....that was one of the worse seasons of bb JMO

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1314 on: August 30, 2011, 07:34:18 PM »
From another board!

Shelly puts Rachel's stuffed dog under her pillow - Feeds 3/4 2:15pm BB time. #bb13 http://twitpic.com/6dqyrh

I do not think Rachel has seen the Dog yet - she may not find it until bedtime RT @becky36382 has racheal see it yet
I read that too! I wonder who Shelly will try to blame it on when Rachel finds it?  :duno:

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1315 on: August 30, 2011, 07:47:20 PM »
Adam, more than likely...........she wants Rach to vote to keep her!  She will say that he must have done it while Sheliar and Rachel were outside this morning chatting about the game play etc. 

Just an idea :meow:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1316 on: August 30, 2011, 07:47:58 PM »
LOL!

I wasnt talking about THAT Adam,

I talking about Adam in the house now!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1317 on: August 30, 2011, 07:57:51 PM »
He also picked his nose and spit a lot! You needed a spacesuit to walk through that season's house! I think he meant BB13 Adam though  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1318 on: August 30, 2011, 08:32:21 PM »
LOL!

I wasnt talking about THAT Adam,

I talking about Adam in the house now!

I know.. I just realized that.. and edited my post. Just put me away...  :tantrum  I've fallen and I can't get up.  :lol:

TS, I had mercifully forgotten that about him. UGH
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:33:49 AM by TexasLady »
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1319 on: August 30, 2011, 08:42:26 PM »

now i want shelly to go, trust me i do, but lets think about this for a second, like what rach might be thinking, there is no way, shelly is going to win a endurance comp, no way..her back is gone, now....i got a feeling J or R are going to win hoh this week, shelly is going to crawl to them, now i want shelly to go, i am just thinking if shelly might be better to get rid of in F3...cuz trust me, adam is going to go running to K/P if kalia wins hoh, he will be like a resuce dog, getting all healed up, and loved up, and go to kalia with his tail a waggin, with tons of bacon hangin out of his mouth, it aint going to be pretty.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU GRACE....ADAM IS WAY MORE DANGEROUS THAN SHELLY!!! I think its possible that Adam may b throwing comps because he has been safe, and hasn't needed to win anything,except when he begged Jeff to throw the veto!! And like u said, if Kalia wins HOH he will b running right back to them!!! ADAM NEEDS TO GO NOW!!! 
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1320 on: August 30, 2011, 11:20:44 PM »

For sure!!  :lol3: :lol3: This season has had the worst HG; the only one I find likeable is Adam and surprisingly R has been OK without Brendon.  Hated seeing the JJ's played all season and lied to by Sheliar so that spoiled their presence.  I think Dom would have made a livlier and nice HG (more like Hayden from last season).

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1321 on: August 30, 2011, 11:26:36 PM »
From another board!

See this kind of thing is just plain mean!!  It's the mean ice running thru sheliar's veins that makes her so hated.

I have a theory about sheliar's hatred for R - R & J are buddies and I suspect that sheliar may have a "crush" on J and being that she may be a frustrated lesbian, R's presence would be infuriating to her so she takes it out in being cruel to Rachel.  Sheliar seems to be a lot more touchy with J than most HG are.  Just a theory.  She never should have come on BB with her mean streak and especially if she does have gender identity issues, living so close with other women is not a healthy thing.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 12:00:13 AM by Kate04 »

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1322 on: August 31, 2011, 12:17:57 AM »
Does anyone know if Rachel found her puppy yet?

I have to say, she has really grown up in the past week, becoming a real woman, showing compassion and loyalty to Jordan.   I think that perhaps Jordan is the first person, besides Brendon, that she has actually bonded with.  I think that the two of them, although so totally opposite in nature, could become real good friends outside as well.

And...I am loving that Jordan is stepping up with strategy.  She is keeping Adam's loyalty for jury, without him even knowing it, as she does not LOOK like she is being strategic LOL.  I think Adam is finally realizing that his best chance for final 3, and a shot a final 2, is to go with Jordel.  He has probably figured out that Porche and Kalia want to take Jordan, as they don't think she can win any of final HOH, and then they can cut her out and go final 2.

Just my view of things.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1323 on: August 31, 2011, 01:58:45 AM »

Rachel has gotten so likeable as the summer comes to an end, since B left!  It is good to see this side of her.  :tup:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1324 on: August 31, 2011, 05:19:39 AM »
Why would Sheliar even take Rachel's puppy? It should be a rule that you can't mess around with other people's stuff... I would be furious if someone took something of mine without permission. :ugot

And I totally agree with the people above. Rachel has totally gained a lot of my respect this week. And it's been so nice to see Rachel and Jordan bonding. :hrt:

Custom Search