RFF Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3

(1/294) > >>

TexasLady:
What a great time to start a new thread for you. Jeff is HOH. Dani is back in her corner with Kalia who has mastered the "art" of mouthing her words from her mentor Daniele.  Rachel is looking for her toy animal. Someone hid the chess pieces and everyone wants them back. Jordon is still in her unitard for another day. We get to pick the HG's food this week. Shelly is safe for a week along with Adam. Let's get this thread going!

Welcome everyone, old members, new members and RFF guests to the ongoing BB12 discussion thread #3!  We'll discuss the live feeds here. (Not to be confused with the "live feed "updates.") Unless you are updating in the live feed thread, please do not post  there, this is your thread to discuss the feeds. Someone will answer if you have a question or just want to vent about a HG.  :lol:  :lol:  Depending on how busy we are, if you post anything other than an update in the Live Feed thread, it either will be moved or deleted. We do try to move them but sometimes it is just too hectic. :angel:

Read the rules, love or hate the House Guests but respect your fellow members and their opinions.

Also a reminder, Real Networks has asked that we not post any videos from the live feeds and we respect their request here on RFF. The mods are here to help. If you see something that is questionable, use the "Report to Moderator" button.  :tup:

TexasLady:
I'll start! Who is Jeff going to put on the block? I haven't read the overnight chatter. If he doesn't put up Daniele, she still has a veto card so she can play. If he does put her up, can she use that card next week? (I don't know what the terms are for using it.)  :duno:

He won't put up Rachel, Shelly or Adam. That only leaves the 3 stooges, Dani, Kalia and Porsche. I'm pretty sure he will put up Kalia.  :yess:

(Our poor ears, this will be another tough week for updaters.)  :lala

RabbitInTheMoon:
RANDOM!!  Did Adam's bleeding nipples also make anyone else think of Andy from "The Office" running the 5k for the cure for rabies?   :lala

I have got to stop watching BBAD and then going to work early the next morning.  I'm getting loopy!!

georgiapeach:
Is the Veto Card good for this week only??

If Jeff puts up K/P...and Dani gets to play and wins, takes off K...then who does Jeff have left to nom?? That could get risky!!

He needs to put up Dani...but he was talking in the feeds about NOT putting her up but makig her promise (yeah right) to not use the POV if she wins it. :groan:

bbjunkey:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on August 19, 2011, 09:34:49 AM ---I'll start! Who is Jeff going to put on the block? I haven't read the overnight chatter. If he doesn't put up Daniele, she still has a veto card so she can play. If he does put her up, can she use that card next week? (I don't know what the terms are for using it.)  :duno:

He won't put up Rachel, Shelly or Adam. That only leaves the 3 stooges, Dani, Kalia and Porsche. I'm pretty sure he will put up Kalia.  :yess:

(Our poor ears, this will be another tough week for updaters.)  :lala

--- End quote ---
D's card is good for one week.  So I say put her up -- she's playing anyway -- if she wins -- she takes her self down.  Otherwise she's taking K off if she wins and is not up -- and Jeff accomplishes nothing.  K or D must go if he and JJ want to go further.  Otherwise -- they JJ are screwed next week.  The only possible saving grace is he gets some kind of pandora's box this week with a secret diamond veto in it or something to that affect.  That would just be too funny.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version