Author Topic: Did anyone else notice...  (Read 3134 times)

Offline JJ11

• RFF Newbie
Did anyone else notice...
« on: August 12, 2011, 01:50:47 PM »
when Julie was talking to Jordan about why she was so upset after losing the have/have not competition, she mentioned that Adam beat her and that she couldn't chug as fast as him. He nodded and everyone laughed.

Didn't Jordan lost to Danielle in the chug off? This makes me wonder if they play these competitions more than once.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 02:02:04 PM by JJ11 »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Did anyone else notice...
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 05:03:04 PM »
HMMM.. I think you might be right. Didn't Jordan have sauerkraut in her drink? She missed it because she got confused by the chunks.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 05:47:23 PM »
Yep, she did lose to Danielle. Either they play more than once or she just said the wrong person and he went along with it and they were laughing about it...IDK!!! :duno:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 01:16:18 AM »
Ya' know...I was thinking the same thing. Adam even said that Jordan didn't mix his well and it had big chunks. Jordan laughed and said that she did that on purpose because she didn't want to be on slop again. She apologized to Adam. The feeds also said something sending in Lawon and Jordan for a tie breaker and Lawon won it, but that didn't happen on the actual show either  :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 02:52:02 PM »
I read on another site that there was more to the competition. That Adam and Rachel's round wasn't shown and we weren't shown the final Jordan/Adam round completely. So through editing we weren't shown the whole thing which is too bad. Kudos JJ11 for noticing the discrepancy and bringing it  up!  :tup:

Offline JJ11

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 12:28:26 PM »
Texaslady, but if she lost to Adam she would be completely out of the competition. However, we saw her lose to Dani as well. You can't lost twice in a single elimination competition. Something doesn't make sense here.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 05:19:29 PM »
It makes no sense to me either unless somehow they had a tie. We do know that Adam didn't have to be a H/N but Jordon did.