Author Topic: BRENCHEL REUNITED!!! WOOHOO!!! WATCH YO BACKS DANIELLE AND KALIA!!! LOL!!!  (Read 5543 times)

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
 :wohoo:  IM THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON THIS FORUM TONIGHT!!! LMBO!!! WATCH YO WATCH YO WATCH YO BACKS KALIA AND DANIELLE!!!! I LOVE IT!!!  "NOTHING COMES IN BETWEEN ME AND MY MAN!!!"  :hearts:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline nokomis_01

• RFF Not So Newbie
I'm right there with you. I was really hoping it would be him. Now if they play their cards right with Jeff, Jordon, and Shelly they should be able to run the house to final 5.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
Thi is exactly what I expected would happen when we first heard about this particular twist. Unless Dani gets HOH, I expect that she and Kalia will be on the block this coming week.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
Thi is exactly what I expected would happen when we first heard about this particular twist. Unless Dani gets HOH, I expect that she and Kalia will be on the block this coming week.

Kalia will go down as the most incompetent HOH of all time and I'm just going to assume that Lawon really wanted out of the house but couldn't bring himself to self-evict himself. However, he did look genuinely shocked when he was told he was eliminated from the game.

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
There's  :hrt: in the air. I'm so glad to see them reunited because I felt so bad for Rachel when she was crying. Hope they don't turn on Jeff and Jordan....
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
 :wohoo:  I am the happiest person on the forums tonight!!! Team Brenchel together again!!! I bet Dani, Kalia, and even Porsche had to change their underwear after that!!! I can't wait til BBAD tonight!!! :yess:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Just when I thought I would never have to listen or look at Brendon again, he's BAAAAAAAAAAACK.  YUCH.  WHAT WAS AMERICA THINKING?????????????  :duno:

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member

Just when I thought I would never have to listen or look at Brendon again, he's BAAAAAAAAAAACK.  YUCH.  WHAT WAS AMERICA THINKING?????????????  :duno:

Some of America was thinking, "I want Cassi back in so she can put Rachel in her place!" Some of America was thinking, "I want Dominic back in because I like him and he got a raw deal..." and some of America was thinking, "I'm going to vote Brendon in because Rachel is getting evicted this week and I want to see them have to compete one on one to stay in the game."

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
I wonder if Porsche is going to tuck her tail between her legs and try to run back to the veterans??? Hahaha!!!  :lol:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

Some of America was thinking, "I want Cassi back in so she can put Rachel in her place!" Some of America was thinking, "I want Dominic back in because I like him and he got a raw deal..." and some of America was thinking, "I'm going to vote Brendon in because Rachel is getting evicted this week and I want to see them have to compete one on one to stay in the game."

I hear what you're saying but personally would never put a vote to give the megomaniac ego a chance to get back.  Well if nothing else, we are in for some major drama. 

Offline MCPorche

• RFF Not So Newbie

I'm thinking it was more like one person (read: Allison Grodner) thought that "I'm going to put Brendon back in because we spent so much time and money developing this 'bring back the couples' twist."

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
 :groan: I'm soo freakin mad right now!!! How could Brendon, Rachel, Jeff, and Jordan let Danielle win HOH again!!! Grrrr!!! Soo frustrating!!! :res:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

Yay!  Brenchel reunited - wonder how many days it will take til he starts verbally abusing her in front of America  (:;)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
:groan: I'm soo freakin mad right now!!! How could Brendon, Rachel, Jeff, and Jordan let Danielle win HOH again!!! Grrrr!!! Soo frustrating!!! :res:

Ummm . . . . . because they're worthless?

Offline Squall

• RFF Jr. Member
  • There is reason to fear;Squall (the first) is here
Perhaps it was due to timing, and figuring the fact next week will be endurance or physical; Kalia probably won't win.

ALso with the somewhat fragmented deal between Dani/Kalia and Rachel (or temporary truce) this week was the perfect week for Dani to win so that next week the backstabbing can begin
"as long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything...you feel less pain" --> Squall
Host: The Mole: South Eastern Sabotage
Played: Fantasy Big Brother 2011 (Mythic) - Win | Survivor K: South Pacific: (Coach) - Runner Up