I would love if you could subtitle older seasons! If you have the time of course. I need ideas for a Mole game I'm putting together with my friends.
Glad to hear it! I will definitely keep you posted on that.
Well, the Mole Fanday was today.
Photo ops with favorite contestants a.o., and an auction of Mole S12 objects (such as the special Mole money of this year) of which the total came to more than €2.200,- for a charity for which Frits is the ambassador.
Maybe some more interesting answers will be posted later when people get home.
1. Originally the series was planned to be Morocco - Spain. (Funny because there have been speculations about exactly that ).
They changed the plan due to the Arabic Spring and instability of the situation. Just before departure they decided to go to Iceland instead. (Where they were dealing with a volcano erupting by the way..
Looks like this season has had it's fair share of problems
2. Because the departure date, identity of the contestants & the destination had been leaked by the press (first time ever this happened in 12 seasons!) they had to cancel and/or change several challenges because having the contestants spotted in very public places would have been a risk in terms of spoilers.
3. Originally the city tour in Reykjavik was supposed to be given by the mayor but he was unable to do it. He was the one who suggested the rather ehm characteristic lady in red instead.
4. Anne-Marie got advice/ tips from the production via sms during the filming.
5. Tim still can't give a logical reason for what he did in the Höfdi House, it was 'just stupid' (Don't think he will get any argument there..
6. Art confirmed that 'Jung es' (him saying 'jongens'/ 'guys' a lot) was an official clue to AM Jung.
7. Art is going to use the money he won last year on an Elvis Crusade in the US (whatever that means