Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214034 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #750 on: August 18, 2011, 10:25:25 PM »
YEA!!!!!! time to give the boot to the KDP trio-- got to cut the head off the snake Jeff -- or you're toast next week. 

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #751 on: August 18, 2011, 10:34:54 PM »
YAYAYAYA Big Jeff  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

The end of Macbeth's 3 witches!!!!! :knuckles:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #752 on: August 18, 2011, 10:36:56 PM »
 :hrt:Jeff!! :hrt: :swim :tu
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #753 on: August 18, 2011, 10:39:43 PM »
Finally a good week.  He must make the move -- Dani has to go -- might as well put her up -- she has the veto pass anyway -- so she'll play. 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #754 on: August 18, 2011, 10:44:01 PM »
AND.... :hammer  it's a Double Eviction next week!!!  :hammer

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #755 on: August 18, 2011, 10:51:19 PM »
Finally a good week.  He must make the move -- Dani has to go -- might as well put her up -- she has the veto pass anyway -- so she'll play.

Dont think Jeff will put up Dani. She has the veto pass and if he puts her up and she wins veto he is on the out with her and she can play HOH next week. He very well may backdoor her, unless someone does something really stupid during jeff's HOH dont think Dani will go straight up. JMO :hides
what goes around, comes around.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #756 on: August 18, 2011, 10:55:06 PM »
Well, seeing him with his muscles all wet and sudsy is enough to get me in on the the chant.

Goooooo JEFF!!!!!!!!!   :luvu:

You got that right!!! :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #757 on: August 18, 2011, 10:56:48 PM »
I dont think Dani will go straight up I think it will be Porsh and Kalia...paybacks are hell and Jeff already told Kalia he would be coming for her when she put him up the first time...I do believe he will BD Dani though  :tup:
delightful just delightful

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #758 on: August 18, 2011, 10:59:25 PM »
My dream scenario: Jeff nominates Porshe and Kalia. Then Dani wins Veto, which would force her to play some new cards. Does she choose one ally over the other, or does she leave the moms the same? So much fun! :snicker:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #759 on: August 18, 2011, 11:00:01 PM »
I dont think Dani will go straight up I think it will be Porsh and Kalia...paybacks are hell and Jeff already told Kalia he would be coming for her when she put him up the first time...I do believe he will BD Dani though  :tup:

Jeff will have Jordan, Adam and Rachel and probably Shelly's votes.  Even if only one of the trio is still up at the end of Veto, one of them will go home.  He won't put up Jordan or Adam, and probably not Rachel.  I see Dani and Kalia, because Dani can play Veto anyway, and he will dismiss Porche's ability to win Veto.  Then if Dani wins and takes herself off, Porche goes up, and Kalia goes home!

I'd put money on this one.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #760 on: August 18, 2011, 11:02:49 PM »

Jeff will have Jordan, Adam and Rachel and probably Shelly's votes.  Even if only one of the trio is still up at the end of Veto, one of them will go home.  He won't put up Jordan or Adam, and probably not Rachel.  I see Dani and Kalia, because Dani can play Veto anyway, and he will dismiss Porche's ability to win Veto.  Then if Dani wins and takes herself off, Porche goes up, and Kalia goes home!

I'd put money on this one.

Yep -- I agree with this one.  He can tell Dani -- you have the veto anyway -- you're not my target --

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #761 on: August 18, 2011, 11:03:05 PM »
Wet soapy Jeff looked HOT!!! Ragan from last year was tweeting about it...but ummm I won't repeat what he said  :lol3:  He looks hot with the HOH key around his neck too. 

ETA Thanks Peach for the pics  :hearts: :hearts:

I was waiting for him to win to celebrate the wet t shirt LOL
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 11:17:49 PM by kcphilly »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #762 on: August 18, 2011, 11:06:33 PM »
Don't y'all miss THIS from chills!! Jeff...yum.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25706.0.html
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #763 on: August 18, 2011, 11:06:36 PM »
i say k/p on the block and BD rachel.. he's got a better chance at the end with dani sitting next to him or of course jordan which he would want..

but he knows he doenst have to baby sit rachel and she is gonna stir up the house thinking she's got power.. he will be sick of it ..

if noms dont change then i think everyone will get porsche out..

although porsche was a tight second..  i think she was  the person that pushed Jeff into gear.. he was right ther watching her bowl.. and she can say that to him..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #764 on: August 18, 2011, 11:09:56 PM »
i say k/p on the block and BD rachel.. he's got a better chance at the end with dani sitting next to him or of course jordan which he would want..

but he knows he doenst have to baby sit rachel and she is gonna stir up the house thinking she's got power.. he will be sick of it ..

if noms dont change then i think everyone will get porsche out..

although porsche was a tight second..  i think she was  the person that pushed Jeff into gear.. he was right ther watching her bowl.. and she can say that to him..

Kali can't be teamed up with D after this week -- if can't get D out -- then K's got to go.  Thought I think  P has a better chance of winning an comp than K

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #765 on: August 18, 2011, 11:18:53 PM »

If Jeff is at all smart, he will put Shelly up. 

If he doesn't she will slime her way to the top and win this thing.  He can stop her now but if he doesn't  she'll be like a leech and never leave until she gets the big bucks.  She just keeps growing faces to butter up to new people and will never care who she steps on.  She's a louse but she'll win if he doesn't do something about it RIGHT NOW!!!!     :groan:

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #766 on: August 18, 2011, 11:21:10 PM »
I think Jeff will put up K/P, Dani will win veto and take K down.  Jeff will put up either Shelly or Rachel.  If Shelly goes up she will go because, D, K and R will vote her out.  If Rachel goes up, she will be gone because K, D, A and S will vote her out.  This leaves the Dolls entact and all playing in the double eviction.  Well thats my dream and I'm allowed, lol.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #767 on: August 18, 2011, 11:23:14 PM »
JMO -- D has the veto pass -- if he doesn't put her up and puts up K & P -- then D wins veto and takes K off -- now Jeff has to pick one of his own to go up against P --  Porch leaving to me is like Lawon leaving.  No big move here. 

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #768 on: August 18, 2011, 11:27:20 PM »
JMO -- D has the veto pass -- if he doesn't put her up and puts up K & P -- then D wins veto and takes K off -- now Jeff has to pick one of his own to go up against P --  Porch leaving to me is like Lawon leaving.  No big move here.

Not a big move but they all have to go so still a move, she has put in a great effort in all the comps she's been in.  She lasted longer than was the only one that gave him any competition in this comp and she started off ahead but because he was right beside her he picked up his pace, just saying!
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #769 on: August 18, 2011, 11:34:28 PM »
And remember that Jeff can't play in HOH comp next week...with a double eviction it is a bad time to not be able to play...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #770 on: August 18, 2011, 11:47:28 PM »

The only smart move for Jeff is to put Shelly up against someone who will stay. Otherwise Shelly is poised to win the big bucks IMO. And I would hate to see her slimey lying tactics as having gotten her to the $500K.  It would be like Russell winning on Survivor!!! (:;)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #771 on: August 18, 2011, 11:54:35 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Brendon up, Brendon evicted 5-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, to be continued...

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #772 on: August 18, 2011, 11:56:10 PM »
Next week, winning POV will be as important as winning HOH. I think Jeff will be ok.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #773 on: August 19, 2011, 12:13:00 AM »
 :conf: :conf: :conf: Hallelujah!!! Finally the "Sleeze Trio" are out of power for a week!!! Can't wait to maybe see some begging and groveling from them!!! This may be a pretty decent week!!! As long as one of them go, which I prefer it to b Dani or Kalia, but if one of those 3 go, I will b happy!!! :yess: :yess: :yess:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #774 on: August 19, 2011, 12:18:56 AM »
 :wohoo:  :wohoo:  It is going to be a glorious week watching Kalia, Porshe and Dani stress out.  He needs to put up Dani and Kalia, if one wins, replace with Porshe.  Why in the heck would he get rid of Shelly or Rachel?  That would be stupid!  He HATES Kalia, that is his emotional move.  But He would be smartest to get Dani O-U-T NOW!
No matter who goes this week, I will be happy.  It's not going to be J & J.  YAYYYYYY!

PS.  I am sure master Dani will find a way to work a deal with Jeff and throw Porshe under the bus....BIG TIME!