Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214546 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #675 on: August 18, 2011, 01:18:00 AM »
I don't know ya'll...I was choked up by Shelly's phone call home.  That little girl LOVED  :hrt: LOVED  :hrt: LOVED her Mama.
She may have run amok with her game play, but she's not gonna care in 4 weeks cuz she'll be back with her family. I'm sappy tonight  :hrt:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #676 on: August 18, 2011, 05:01:56 AM »
I don't know ya'll...I was choked up by Shelly's phone call home.  That little girl LOVED  :hrt: LOVED  :hrt: LOVED her Mama.
She may have run amok with her game play, but she's not gonna care in 4 weeks cuz she'll be back with her family. I'm sappy tonight  :hrt:

Maybe in four weeks when she's home she will watch the show and realize what a lying five faced person she is and how she betrayed anyone who would help her further herself and decide that this is NOT the role model she really wants to be for her daughter.  If she were my mom and I was watching the show, I would NOT be proud of her.  I hope they didn't let the girl watch the show-could be traumatic for her if she did   :ascared

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #677 on: August 18, 2011, 07:32:42 AM »
Yesterday while on LD shelly was up in the HOH with Kalia and Dani and she was talking about her house..

after she left dani said to kalia "SHE'S LOADED$$$$"  Kalia agreed saying she knew  all about the stuff that Shelly was talking about with her house.. Shelly has a KEEPIN room and an open floor plan house.

Both are suspicious enough about Shelly..

Shelly talking about her house  and the things that she can do for others isnt going under the BB carpet anymore...look for this to be a reason for them to get rid of shelly on their next campaign  if /when(p/k) win HOH
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #678 on: August 18, 2011, 07:51:21 AM »
Yesterday while on LD shelly was up in the HOH with Kalia and Dani and she was talking about her house..

after she left dani said to kalia "SHE'S LOADED$$$$"  Kalia agreed saying she knew  all about the stuff that Shelly was talking about with her house.. Shelly has a KEEPIN room and an open floor plan house.

Both are suspicious enough about Shelly..

Shelly talking about her house  and the things that she can do for others isnt going under the BB carpet anymore...look for this to be a reason for them to get rid of shelly on their next campaign  if /when(p/k) win HOH

You mean the promise of the 6 figure job for Jeff isn't going to fly anymore???? :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #679 on: August 18, 2011, 08:12:34 AM »
What's a KEEPING ROOM???

A keeping room is an area just off the kitchen of a home. Keeping rooms date back to Colonial times when families would sleep in that area when the rest of the house was cold. Since the area could be heated by the kitchen stove, it often provided the only heated place in the house. Today, a keeping room is called by many different names, depending on one's geographical location, such as a family room, a great room and a hearth room.

A fireplace is the focal point in many keeping rooms today. Many people also have a television in this room and families gather in here daily. The whole idea of a keeping room is to have a family gathering place that is near the kitchen. The open space concept of the room is popular with modern design trends.

Keeping rooms help to sell a home as they are usually very popular, well-used rooms. Homeowners working in the kitchen area are able to see and hear their children playing or watching television in the keeping room. When entertaining, they can also talk to guests easily from the kitchen. A keeping room can be small or large, but it is always next to the kitchen. Some keeping rooms that have windows on one end are used for displaying plants.

Some modern housing plans show a living room, family room and a hearth room or keeping room. Larger homes especially may have more than one gathering place close to the kitchen. Popular home remodeling projects include removing walls to create an open concept keeping room right beside the kitchen.

The multi-purpose aspect of a keeping room today is similar to its function in Colonial days. Although people don't regularly sleep in keeping rooms now and there was certainly no televisions in Colonial times, children still play there and families gather there to read, talk and often keep warm by the fire. In warmer climates a fireplace is not usually a part of a keeping room, but in many regions it is even if it is more ornamental than heat-producing.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #680 on: August 18, 2011, 08:15:50 AM »
 last nights show adam boasted on how he WON the POV.. both Dani and Jeff coulda won that cornhole game. they tossed it to adam.... 

I just wish people would own up to the reality of BB in the DR thats what it's there for!

ADAM YOU DIDNT WIN!! :ugot

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #681 on: August 18, 2011, 09:51:44 AM »
last nights show adam boasted on how he WON the POV.. both Dani and Jeff coulda won that cornhole game. they tossed it to adam.... 

I just wish people would own up to the reality of BB in the DR thats what it's there for!

I was thinking exactly the same thing watching the show last night!! LOL!! Did he really think we wouldn't KNOW exactly how it went down??? Of course, I was happy they gave it to him-- I am THRILLED that he came off the block by his own hand and that Brendon is back up. I REALLY, REALLY hope that he is gone tonight! I just can't handle watching his controlling ass ways-- or the way that Rachel acts around him!! I am soooooooo tired of them both throwing everyone else under the bus, but then get angry when everyone else doesn't do their bidding! Sorry- just had to vent.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #682 on: August 18, 2011, 10:09:20 AM »
ok, i need to give a BIG thank you to Libra, also, thank you, cuz i cant watch these 2....i watched enough of them, thanks libra cuz i am as of now reading the updates cuz i cant hear that jackass bren anymore...nuff...said...oh go back to damn school you fool bren, and STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..ok i will step away for a mintue..or i swear i will be jumping the bb fence and kick brendon out myself..ok, i am ok...i think :iok

You are very welcome...  :-[ I have a really hard time listening to them as well. Bren is my least fav reality star of all time. He is controlling and manipulative. No wonder Rach is crazy. He Probably drove her insane. (I love to read your posts by the way Grace. Sometimes you are my source of entertainment for the day)

I think Rachel was already borderline insane by the time she met Brendon, but I don't think he helped her any and may indeed have pushed her over the edge!

Belle Book

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #683 on: August 18, 2011, 11:14:19 AM »
So, how crazy do we think Rachel is going to be tonight after Brendon goes home again?  :snicker:  I think it will be interesting this week when nobody is going to be willing to listen to her moan and groan, hold her hand.  I expect Jordan to stay as far away from her as possible!  :lol3:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #684 on: August 18, 2011, 12:22:50 PM »

He might have had a brain freeze and didnt realize he was mic'd at the time and everyone knows the truth..or flip-side, he is playing it out so the others dont know it was thrown to him. in either case DR sessions he should have had a thankyou or 2 in his speech. JMI
what goes around, comes around.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #685 on: August 18, 2011, 01:51:23 PM »
Thank you Ugot for bringing up the fact that Adam was bragging about winning the POV, when in fact all he did was beg for it like a dog begs for a bone!!! I also really find it hilarious how Kalia won one HOH, and all the sudden she thinks she is a great BB player, when all she's doing is riding coat tails!!! Wonder if she's gonna ride Dani's coat tails right out the door??? I know Brendon or Rachel are not gonna make it to the end, so I really don't know who I want to win now!!! And also IDK why everyone is talking crap about Brenchel throwing J/J under the bus, when they have pretty much done the same, J/J were the first ones to talk about getting Brenchel out anyways!!! When it comes down to it, nobody has clean hands in this game!!! Team Brenchel 4/ever, no matter what anybody says!!! Y'all are #1 to me!!!  :hrt:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #686 on: August 18, 2011, 01:53:37 PM »
did rachel and brendon have sex in the house?? evel dick said it lastnite on rtvzone interview.. but no flashback was givin.. i have to see this.. this couple [brenchel] are going to b in the news very soon, if they don't go their separate ways very soon.. and it ain't going to b pretty.. they are a very self destructive couple, and those relationships rarely work out for good...   :'(

« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 03:42:48 PM by TexasLady »

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #687 on: August 18, 2011, 02:03:44 PM »
Thank you Ugot for bringing up the fact that Adam was bragging about winning the POV, when in fact all he did was beg for it like a dog begs for a bone!!! I also really find it hilarious how Kalia won one HOH, and all the sudden she thinks she is a great BB player, when all she's doing is riding coat tails!!! Wonder if she's gonna ride Dani's coat tails right out the door??? I know Brendon or Rachel are not gonna make it to the end, so I really don't know who I want to win now!!! And also IDK why everyone is talking crap about Brenchel throwing J/J under the bus, when they have pretty much done the same, J/J were the first ones to talk about getting Brenchel out anyways!!! When it comes down to it, nobody has clean hands in this game!!! Team Brenchel 4/ever, no matter what anybody says!!! Y'all are #1 to me!!!  :hrt:
teamm JJ AND SHELLY saved rachel from evition after jeff won pov. and team JJ fans voted brenda back in the house... they [brenchel] showed their true colors this week. but you r team brenchel and i am team JJ, so i would say we both are bias... i do know one issue that is true.. jeff and jordo are the most loved couple and brenchel the most hated couple, in the history of BIG BROTHER. and now this season more than last bb12.  :jam: :jam: :jam:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #688 on: August 18, 2011, 02:16:49 PM »
They had sex.. see flashbacks in the flashback threads.. for times ...

did rachel and brendon have sex in the house?? evel dick said it lastnite on rtvzone interview.. but no flashback was givin.. i have to see this.. this couple [brenchel] are going to b in the news very soon, if they don't go their separate ways very soon.. and it ain't going to b pretty.. they are a very self destructive couple, and those relationships rarely work out for good...   :'(
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 03:43:41 PM by TexasLady »

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #689 on: August 18, 2011, 02:21:41 PM »

did rachel and brendon have sex in the house??? evel dick said it lastnite on rtvzone interview.. but no flashback was givin.. i have to see this.. this couple [brenchel] are going to b in the news very soon, if they don't go their separate ways very soon.. and it ain't going to b pretty.. they are a very self destructive couple, and those relationships rarely work out for good...   :'(
where?? i am a newbie  :) :duno:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 03:44:17 PM by TexasLady »

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #690 on: August 18, 2011, 02:26:02 PM »

I got choked up too.  It's obvious the love that is there is real.   I'm not a huge Shelly fan but I'm not against her either.  I hated her at the beginning but she's grown on me.  The lying thing doesn't seem to anger me in a way that it does others.  Maybe I've got blinders on but who knows.  At the end of the day it's to keep yourself in the house and so far that's what she's done.  Doens't matter how it happens.  You need to stay in the house at all costs.  I don't fault it because I think she IS a good person.  Just my opinion.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #691 on: August 18, 2011, 02:27:49 PM »
click here roy: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25781.25.html thats the flashback threads  :tup:

where?? i am a newbie  :) :duno:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 03:44:48 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #692 on: August 18, 2011, 02:30:23 PM »

I got choked up too.  It's obvious the love that is there is real.   I'm not a huge Shelly fan but I'm not against her either.  I hated her at the beginning but she's grown on me.  The lying thing doesn't seem to anger me in a way that it does others.  Maybe I've got blinders on but who knows.  At the end of the day it's to keep yourself in the house and so far that's what she's done.  Doens't matter how it happens.  You need to stay in the house at all costs.  I don't fault it because I think she IS a good person.  Just my opinion.

I second your opinion.

(and I did more than choke up.)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #693 on: August 18, 2011, 02:36:31 PM »

Something was going on under the sheets right after Shelly got up this moring. one can only speculate.   :duno:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 03:47:56 PM by TexasLady »
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #694 on: August 18, 2011, 02:39:44 PM »
i was updating the feeds i think it was more of just cuddling .. he got up in less than 5 mins after she returned from the bathroom . he got up to pee an both were up shortly after that.

I do no think anything happened with brenchal this morning

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #695 on: August 18, 2011, 03:03:29 PM »
I just found out I get to be in the audience tonight for the eviction show!! I will come back here and read the recaps and let you know if whoever gets evicted (likely Brendon) says anything relevant that they don't air!!!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #696 on: August 18, 2011, 03:21:12 PM »
thats great, kg852!

Have fun!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #697 on: August 18, 2011, 03:25:21 PM »
I just found out I get to be in the audience tonight for the eviction show!! I will come back here and read the recaps and let you know if whoever gets evicted (likely Brendon) says anything relevant that they don't air!!!

How cool is that?  We got picked for tickets last year but was notified the day of and couldn't make to LA from Phoenix that quickly.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #698 on: August 18, 2011, 03:54:06 PM »

How neat!!! Please do come back and tell us everything!  :wohoo:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #699 on: August 18, 2011, 04:54:05 PM »

:wohoo: Great kg852! Can we look for you?