Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214588 times)

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2011, 06:51:49 PM »
I've been spanning the internet for polls that show who's leading in votes for the returning HG.  After looking at 10 or so independent polls...yesterday, Brendon was below the almost tied leaders of Cassi and Dom. Keith was irrelevant.  After seeing how they edited Sunday nights show, Brendon has soared above both Cassi and Dom. The voting ends Wednesday.
If Brendon does come back, then Kalia's HOH was stupid (getting rid of Lawon LMAO) but it also negates Dani's HOH by bringing Brendon back! Oh, the look on their faces would be priceless! I would prefer Cassi to come back, but I'd love to see Dani's face if it were Brendon!!!

The powers-that-be are trying to get Brendon back in the game, that's why.  They want him back rather than Cassi or even Dominic.  I don't.    (:;)

Belle Book

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2011, 07:02:06 PM »
   :bigwelcome  to RFF BBPHILLY !!  You've joined a great group of people.

After catching up with the feeds, Albert's posts have caught my attention: 1.  Shelly and her game play--she's rockin it at the moment and stirring the pot;  :stirtp: and 2.  Yes, Rachel STFU. :-X

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline BBPHILLYFAN2112

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2011, 07:06:53 PM »
Thanks for the welcome peeps.... :waves:

Omgoshhhhhhhh why does BB keep bringing up the WBRB this season for small stuff its crazy...

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #153 on: August 08, 2011, 07:50:11 PM »
Okay, I have had the most brilliant idea of how BB will handle the problem of an eviction overage.

The evicted houseguests battles to get back in the game.  The remaining houseguests WHO HAD THE GOLDEN KEYS have to put them in the eviction wheel.

The returning houseguest gets to pull a key and REPLACE THAT PLAYER who is immediately evicted!!!!  Then they all play for HOH, minus the current HOH Kalia, who can't play.  I can hear it from here - Veruca "It's not faaaaaiiiir"

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

How's that for a twist of "blessing or curse,

Now, with Lawon volunteering, this could be even better.  Let's say Dom is americas vote, he beats lawon and comes back in.  He goes to the wheel and pulls DANI's key, and poof, Dani is gone LOLOLOL.

Or Cassi returns and pulls PORTIAs key.

Either scenario is fraught with irony  :lol3:

This is like the best idea ever. We still don't know why they called the Golden Keys "A blessing and a curse." How was it a curse? I still don't understand that...

My opinion is that the Keys are over with.... I think the blessing was that if you received a golden key you didn't have to worry about getting evicted or being a havenot .... and I think the curse was that you couldn't play or win  HOH's or veto's (dumb I know ).
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 07:56:42 PM by libra422 »
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #154 on: August 08, 2011, 07:58:40 PM »
Ok, guys!

I like the way you guys think about the blessing and the curse bit.

Instead of the returning guest pulling a key, maybe the other half of the couple who was NOT evicted is the one to leave.

no additional double evictions.

so if dom came back in, he would send Adam out....if it were Brendon then Rachel would leave, etc.

just an idea......but that would make having that golden key a curse if the other half of your couple came back, you are out.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: August 08, 2011, 08:04:45 PM »
In the first episode, Chenbot said they were forced to pick a partner and play in pairs. Then she said being nominated for eviction was a blessing and a curse.  She didn't say the Golden Key was a blessing and a curse.  The Golden key was the blessing...
IMO The curse was you're survival depended on the partner you picked (were they a jerk and got your pair put up, were they an angel and you had no chance of getting the votes..etc) and the blessing was if you survived, you got a Golden Key. 

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: August 08, 2011, 08:18:42 PM »
I can not understand why bb can't get K's singing under control. Or at least flip to another screen, updating her is is bad enough with the nonstop talking, but with wbrb constantly appearing, we are getting a lot of half conversations.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 07:39:05 AM by Lily »

Offline thatpanicgirle

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #157 on: August 08, 2011, 08:34:30 PM »
Quick question...

Why does it go to WBRB when Kalia starts singing?  :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #158 on: August 08, 2011, 08:46:41 PM »
Quick question...

Most music is copyrighted...they would have to pay royalties.

The real question is why they have not laid down the law to her??!! Dock her salary, tell her if she does it 3 more times she is out! Anything! this WBRB epidemic is getting ridiculous.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #159 on: August 08, 2011, 08:56:24 PM »
Quick question...

Most music is copyrighted...they would have to pay royalties.

The real question is why they have not laid down the law to her??!! Dock her salary, tell her if she does it 3 more times she is out! Anything! this WBRB epidemic is getting ridiculous.
Seriously, Peach!!! Dock her stipend and she'll shut up quick! It's ridiculous!  (:;)

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2011, 10:39:15 PM »
team JJ should only vote brenda back..... :( think about it!!

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2011, 10:43:54 PM »
a vote for cASSI is a vote for dom and a vote for team dani aka team evel dick!! :kuss:

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2011, 10:45:21 PM »
i cannot believe i want brenda back :'(

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: August 08, 2011, 10:50:37 PM »
[/quote

I said that myself-- but it must be done.

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2011, 11:09:42 PM »
[/quote

I said that myself-- but it must be done.
i have seen folks telling team JJ to vote for cASSI back, these folks have not thought about the gamme or they are team Dani and want folks to think they are team JJ, TEAM JJ FANS WOULD NOT TELL TEAM DANI TO VOTE WRONG, i feel team jj fans are nicer folks, i maybe wrong :hearts:

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2011, 11:23:51 PM »
after evel dick wins bb9 the nicest people have won dan bb10 jordan bb11 hayden bb12  :yess:

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #166 on: August 08, 2011, 11:26:30 PM »
after evel dick wins bb9 the nicest people have won dan bb10 jordan bb11 hayden bb12  :yess:
bb13 jeff

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2011, 11:53:02 PM »
Kalia "genuinely"  thinks everything.  She needs a new word.  :kal :idgit

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #168 on: August 09, 2011, 12:18:13 AM »
did you all see kalia shaving her bikini line 10:10pm bb time for warned rated sick :groan: :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #169 on: August 09, 2011, 01:22:53 AM »
I think if cassie comes back, it would be good for JJ cuz jordon really liked her, and really didnt want cassie to go, plus cassie was close with shelly, not with dani [not at all] cassie knows dani was part of her getting evicted. if cassie did come back, for sure she would go with shelly, and the J's..if that makes any JJ fans feel better. :hoot:

what was even more funny is when dani got the hell out of the bathroom, when kalia did start doing the binkini line :lol3:

on a sidenote, dani, has found shelly out, she is only giving kalia alittle info, dani knows she cant stay with kalia any longer, dani has been doing her, whatever, ok, i dont know :lol3: everytime kalia ask she something about the game.

and you can add me to STFU rachel...only cuz i cant with her :lala...but the more rachel talks the more she heads for that bb door, come thursday night...so i guess i can deal with rach talking, come on rach..you know you want to tell then all you got the 4 votes, and you are staying, we need drama, come on rachel...gloat.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2011, 01:42:46 AM »
did you all see kalia shaving her bikini line 10:10pm bb time for warned rated sick :groan: :lol3:
:stare :eww

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #171 on: August 09, 2011, 02:39:01 AM »
Ok, guys!

Instead of the returning guest pulling a key, maybe the other half of the couple who was NOT evicted is the one to leave.

so if dom came back in, he would send Adam out....if it were Brendon then Rachel would leave, etc.

just an idea......but that would make having that golden key a curse if the other half of your couple came back, you are out.

That wouldn't work Albert, because Dick would have to come back in for Dani's key, and he can't.

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #172 on: August 09, 2011, 07:25:56 AM »
I think if cassie comes back, it would be good for JJ cuz jordon really liked her, and really didnt want cassie to go, plus cassie was close with shelly, not with dani [not at all] cassie knows dani was part of her getting evicted. if cassie did come back, for sure she would go with shelly, and the J's..if that makes any JJ fans feel better. :hoot:

what was even more funny is when dani got the hell out of the bathroom, when kalia did start doing the binkini line :lol3:

on a sidenote, dani, has found shelly out, she is only giving kalia alittle info, dani knows she cant stay with kalia any longer, dani has been doing her, whatever, ok, i dont know :lol3: everytime kalia ask she something about the game.

and you can add me to STFU rachel...only cuz i cant with her :lala...but the more rachel talks the more she heads for that bb door, come thursday night...so i guess i can deal with rach talking, come on rach..you know you want to tell then all you got the 4 votes, and you are staying, we need drama, come on rachel...gloat.
                so is it safe to say you are team dani, cASSI is not going to win the vote!!! :hrt:

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2011, 07:30:05 AM »
Ok, guys!

That wouldn't work Albert, because Dick would have to come back in for Dani's key, and he can't.
  evel dick are not in the polls, but i agree that would be far fetched.. dani would have the ultimate golden key.. :umn:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #174 on: August 09, 2011, 08:37:55 AM »
Ok, you guys are right and I was wrong about the keys...good thinking on your parts!

thanks for straightening out my thoughts!