RFF Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2

<< < (2/159) > >>

JAM101:
Posted this on old thread while it was being moved.
Don't you think BB will intervene to keep the Vets in the house??  Can you imagine what the ratings would be if you only had Dani, Adam, Porsche, Kalia and Lawan in the house.  Dani would steam roll over all of them.......the only excitement would be when Dani turns on Kalia. 

TexasLady:
Jeff thought it might be finding stuffed animals in hay or hidden somehow. I don't know what put that in his head, maybe because it won't be as hot in the morning. If they want someone hosting in a bikini, maybe it has to do with jumping in the pool? One other thing, Shelly could hear them working right next to the patio door this morning when she was sitting at the counter.

I had to go to bed but I did see Kalia and Rachel having a good talk last night in the HOH.  I didn't see if she told Daniele or bad mouthed Rachel afterwards. If she kept it to herself and is rethinking her strategy then I would have a lot more respect for her in the game.

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: JAM101 on August 06, 2011, 12:02:05 PM ---Posted this on old thread while it was being moved.
Don't you think BB will intervene to keep the Vets in the house??  Can you imagine what the ratings would be if you only had Dani, Adam, Porsche, Kalia and Lawan in the house.  Dani would steam roll over all of them.......the only excitement would be when Dani turns on Kalia. 

--- End quote ---

Sorry Jam! Thankfully you saved your post! Yes, I can see it happening because it would be boring! And they are back!

bbjunkey:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on August 06, 2011, 12:05:51 PM ---Jeff thought it might be finding stuffed animals in hay or hidden somehow. I don't know what put that in his head, maybe because it won't be as hot in the morning. If they want someone hosting in a bikini, maybe it has to do with jumping in the pool? One other thing, Shelly could hear them working right next to the patio door this morning when she was sitting at the counter.

I had to go to bed but I did see Kalia and Rachel having a good talk last night in the HOH.  I didn't see if she told Daniele or bad mouthed Rachel afterwards. If she kept it to herself and is rethinking her strategy then I would have a lot more respect for her in the game.

--- End quote ---
I hope that rethinking doesn't include keeping Rach.  She really is a basket case and needs to get out of there for her own sake!! 

RealityFreakWill:
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, to be continued...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version