Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 74555 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Live Feed updates Thursday 9/1/11 *Eviction Day*
« Reply #1450 on: September 01, 2011, 03:44:31 PM »
porsche kalia and adam all  finish eating. kalia heads to the DR??? adam to the SR and just when he was gonna talk to the camera they put all feeds on the girls in the BR :ugot

not sure if this is right what i heard but kalia told porsche she was voting to keep shelly

That would make sense for her...they both lie like a rug, and talk crap about the other side....   

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1451 on: September 01, 2011, 03:45:34 PM »
Grace ya know I :hrt: ya but if Kalia gets up in that HOH again this week this is what it will be SNORE/EAT Potty/SLEEP her head is too big she will think as she is now that she has won this..all of us here including you my Sista' will be  :iok

del :hearts: :hearts: ..but we must have a fight to the finish.......now dont get me wrong, i cant believe this is coming from my fingers to the keyboard, but i think rach deserves to win over jordon, she has had to fight from day 1...jordon JMO is not playing a 5000, dollar game...oh..come on...dont we want 3 people that hate each other to be F3..and fight this out..YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1452 on: September 01, 2011, 03:49:13 PM »
I feel like I am In The Movie. Or The Real Fight, between, scotland, and England...the War Of The Roses...up in here :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1453 on: September 01, 2011, 03:54:50 PM »
Grace ya know I :hrt: ya but if Kalia gets up in that HOH again this week this is what it will be SNORE/EAT Potty/SLEEP her head is too big she will think as she is now that she has won this..all of us here including you my Sista' will be  :iok

del :hearts: :hearts: ..but we must have a fight to the finish.......now dont get me wrong, i cant believe this is coming from my fingers to the keyboard, but i think rach deserves to win over jordon, she has had to fight from day 1...jordon JMO is not playing a 5000, dollar game...oh..come on...dont we want 3 people that hate each other to be F3..and fight this out..YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do :lol3:

:waves: Grace...I do want Rachel to win, out of everyone left she has had to put up with so much crap/lies/just the way the others acted towards her, i would love for her to win, and then i would love to see p/k's faces when they walk out the door...priceless!
But for K to win this tine def NOT...she already thinks she is better than anyone in that house...another week with her in the hoh would just kill it for me..

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1454 on: September 01, 2011, 04:00:16 PM »
Grace :<3 I understand I don't want to see it handed to Jordon but the girl came alive this same time on her season I too think Rachel has earned her way to F2 I've really like Rachel lately :)

The only way Kalia gets to F2 is it's a sleeping COMP or she grazes her way to the chairs..know don't yell  at me everyone I'm a chunky/curvy kinda gal myself..but I walk 3 miles everyday and diet it's family genes plus in my younger years and could eat anything and 50 hit me and caught up  :lol3:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1455 on: September 01, 2011, 04:00:48 PM »
Porsche put her dress on for tonight...for a dry run...

:lol3: truth..she had to make sure she could still get the zipper up, or have time to take the seams out...  (sounded mean and ugly didn't it??)  but truthful!!!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1456 on: September 01, 2011, 04:02:48 PM »

:waves: Grace...I do want Rachel to win, out of everyone left she has had to put up with so much crap/lies/just the way the others acted towards her, i would love for her to win, and then i would love to see p/k's faces when they walk out the door...priceless!
But for K to win this tine def NOT...she already thinks she is better than anyone in that house...another week with her in the hoh would just kill it for me..

me too :waves:, but she wont win, next to jordon, we must face the facts....rach deserves to win this game, if she can stay until F2 she deserves the win ......100000000000000000000000000000000000 %..but she cant beat jordon, shelly, kalia, jeff, and yes even dani will give it to jordon, if rach takes her...there you go...rachel will not win bb if she takes jordon..and i do like jordon, this isnt about all that, its about backstabbing, lying, BUT playing it smart

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1457 on: September 01, 2011, 04:06:15 PM »
Grace :<3 I understand I don't want to see it handed to Jordon but the girl came alive this same time on her season I too think Rachel has earned her way to F2 I've really like Rachel lately :)

The only way Kalia gets to F2 is it's a sleeping COMP or she grazes her way to the chairs..know don't yell  at me everyone I'm a chunky/curvy kinda gal myself..but I walk 3 miles everyday and diet it's family genes plus in my younger years and could eat anything and 50 hit me and caught up  :lol3:

del......i just got to :hugs:,,u...you make me laugh my A&&AA off :lol3:..my bb buddy :hrt:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1458 on: September 01, 2011, 04:06:39 PM »
Grace, don't make me come over there and straighten you out!!!  :knuckles: (:;)

Kalia must not win anything anymore. :word:

Her head will explode!

She must sit and let others determine her fate  :lol3:

Like....oh.....let's say Jordan as HOH having to break a tie vote between Porche and Kalia  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1459 on: September 01, 2011, 04:07:37 PM »
The only thing I hope Kalia wins is a case of laryngitis.

:like:  :ya3:
I am but a pebble on a rocky shore.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1460 on: September 01, 2011, 04:10:22 PM »
If Rachel gets to F2 I hope she does win..I have sooo like her game since Brendon went out the door! I think Jordon would be happy if she was 2nd

I just can't stand P/K I'll cheer for Adum over those 2..this week is the 1st week I haven't dvr'ed BBAD I just can't listen to Porkchop and Cowlia any longer and if they get HOH it will be the same next week

Porkchop should of thought about it earlier she now has a muffin top and big booty that's why the bikini crawls up her butt and she has to wear those velour suits ugh :neener:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1461 on: September 01, 2011, 04:10:48 PM »
Grace, don't make me come over there and straighten you out!!!  :knuckles: (:;)

Kalia must not win anything anymore. :word:

Her head will explode!

She must sit and let others determine her fate  :lol3:

Like....oh.....let's say Jordan as HOH having to break a tie vote between Porche and Kalia  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more important than this game :hugs:..so let it go the way you want it to go, i am hoping for ya!!!!! :hrt: cuz it is just game for me as of now, if only bb had a real season, all strangers that i could like 2 or more..oh well..next year :<3

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1462 on: September 01, 2011, 04:16:52 PM »
Quote from Live feeds - Ugot post

kalia and porsche in the living room. porsche is ironing on the sofa back..

kalia i have to shower and talk to jordan

porsche is getting a kick outa the steam burst from the iron

This made me LOL at work.  People are looking at me funny  :colors :colors :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1463 on: September 01, 2011, 04:24:28 PM »
I've got my :eye: on Grace.. I better not see any of those darn chants for Kalia tonight! Her chants are just too darn good at helping her win!  :knuckles:  :lol:

Grace, how about Go RACHEL! Go JORDAN!!  Or however you do it!  :yess:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1464 on: September 01, 2011, 04:30:03 PM »
I've got my :eye: on Grace.. I better not see any of those darn chants for Kalia tonight! Her chants are just too darn good at helping her win!  :knuckles:  :lol:

Grace, how about Go RACHEL! Go JORDAN!!  Or however you do it!  :yess:

ok TexasLady..you got it, i do not know why...but damn my vibes work, when i call a hoh or a pov...it happens...but I promise..i am a GOOD witch :lol3:..no not a witch at all, i love the Lord..ok i will try for you guys, cuz i am watching for fun..here goes for all my wonderful peeps at RFF..by, the way...RFF is the

Best.Site>ever...please donate if you can, evrn a dollar or 2..ok here goes.

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RACHEL>>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>WIN>>>HOH>>TONIGHT

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RACHEL>>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>WIN>>>HOH>>TONIGHT

ok, there you guys go, i did my best :<3

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1465 on: September 01, 2011, 04:35:19 PM »
ok, for some crazt ass reason i have to do it 3 times in a roll, cuz i just found out, as of my bb vibing...i got OCD :ascared..so this time and one more time

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>RACHEL>>>>WIN>>>>>>HOH>>>>>>>>>>TONIGHT>>>>>

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>RACHEL>>>>WIN>>>>>>HOH>>>>>>>>>>TONIGHT>>>>>>

good Lord even the >>>>have to match up :groan:..or i dont feel it..help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :ascared

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1466 on: September 01, 2011, 04:39:00 PM »
ok, this is the 3rd time...cuz i must do it, cuz of the OCD....

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RACHEL>>>>>>>>WIN>>HOH>>TONIGHT>>

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RACHEL>>>>>>>>WIN>>HOH>>TONIGHT>>

ok...i feel alot better, i did my very best, the rest is up to jordon or rachel

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1467 on: September 01, 2011, 05:03:37 PM »
 :lol3:  Thanks Grace. Fingers crossed that it works.  :ihrtu

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1468 on: September 01, 2011, 05:05:55 PM »
I feel like Jordan and Rachel could only win the big prize against each other.  If it is a newbie and one of them it is likely the newbie would win the jury vote because people don't care for Rachel and everyone dismisses Jordan because she has already won before - plus the jury would be split newbie/vet with Dani being the wildcard and more than likely signing with the newbies.  Rachel even though she has found has a better chance against Jordan because she has played a better game throughout the season, and Jordan has a better chance against Rachel than anybody else because people like her much more than Rachel.  That is just my two cents.  That said I really hope it is J/R in the final.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1469 on: September 01, 2011, 05:11:33 PM »
OK! This thread is pretty large and we have a big eviction tonight. Get your posts saved or post them here. http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26156.msg658115.html#msg658115

You have 5 minutes!  :lol:

(I hate it when I make someone lose a post!)
  :(

Custom Search