Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Sunday 7/24/11  (Read 55401 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Sunday 7/24/11
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2011, 01:47:54 AM »
Daniele and Lawon finally left the HN room

Pool game continues.

Last post of the night. Fading real fast.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2011, 03:29:14 AM »
Feeds 1/2 Rach/Bren/Por  talking about sleeping arrangements.  Sounds like Porsche will be on the HOH couch.

Feeds 3/4 Adams seem to be pleading his case to stay w/J/J.  Jeff saying he doesn't feel the love. Adam says he doesn't know if he needs to campaign for votes.  Adam saying he is having trouble/emotionally, he has grown close to him, Dom.  Adam is working through that, working on taking the emotion out of it.  Sorry to Jeff he's not shown any love.  Jeff is telling Adam he doesn't appreciate the run around he's getting.  Jeff saying we have to pick one of you 2-Adam/Dom.  Adam is talking in circles.  Shelly is there too.  Shelly asks Adam you know your friends.  You told me you would do anything morally etc., and you can't give Jeff an answer.  Where is your head and you know they won't use the Veto "Where is your head"?  Shelly telling him to find clarity and tell Jeff  what he is doing.  Quit floating. You're doing just what keith did and he is gone.

Adam saying he is assuming the veto won't be used.  Shelly knows that I want to be in this game. I will work with anyone who will keep me in this game and if that is you....Jord saying you were wishy washy before, and you are telling us "if" we vote for you -- you'll help us.  Shelly/Jordon saying basically he needs to commit and quit going back and forth--Jordon telling him needs to work with people and he can't be doing the switching back and forth.  Be loyal.  You need people right now, when we get to singles game on.  I'm being honest with you, you're creating a target on your back.. Adam saying you had my back last week.  Jordon saying you are still being wishy washy.  Basically Adam telling J/J, but would like to work with them.  Jord saying when things are good w/us you are ok, but when it's not coming your way you are not.  Adam saying that's not it he really appreciates them.  Jeff "dude" you are going to kick yourself, DOM WILL kick you under the bus."

Brend/Rach  Bren getting a massage some game chat--saying J/J trust shelly so much. Bren doesn't trust Shelly.  Rach saying Jord told Shelly everything we said. Bren that is why I told you about telling Jord everything.

Jord we are being straight/flat out honest with you Adam.  Shelly you don't find much of that here. 

Adam is talking in circles. 
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 01:21:10 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2011, 03:39:25 AM »
Jord says straight up if you win HOH people will be coming up to you asking you this and that and if mess with us and split me and Jeff.  I will be VERY upset and if I win HOH i will not put you up.  Adam I will have your back.....Shelly has my back.  I trust your word. 
Jord people are clinging to Dom and he has votes and said he would throw you under the bus.
Adam-I did not come here to make friends, I have to keep my head clear. Jeff you will not give a F*** about Dom if he leaves.  Jeff to Adam you need to pick a side. Adam sayin the convo we had last week, I'm telling you I felt so good

Massage session going on in HOH.\

Adam telling them they are not his target at all.  Jeff if that veto is not used, you will see how much that guy is your buddy, he will be campaigning big time.  Jord and he has the people.

Adam thanking them for being straight up.  Adam and Jeff shake, hugs to Jord.  Adam says Jord is great "how did you guess Hasselhoff?  Shelly is just sitting there.  Jeff asks where is everyone--Spaceship Room.

Adam says thank you man.  Jeff said don't thank me.  Shelly you got to pick, K/L/D have Dom, not you.  Shell giving a pony analogy.  Go where it is right, you can't be wrong and waffling will take you out the door.

Jeff said here's your votes 1,2,3- 1,2,3 and Rach is the tie breaker.  Adam says the convo I had w/B/R they have been just as straight forward as you guys.  I want to get the floaters out.  Jeff says when it gets to single then play--right now you have to choose.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 01:24:21 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2011, 03:46:55 AM »
HOH massage continues....

Adam tell them ty for clearing the cobwebs.  Porsche shows and tell Shelly I've changed the bedding for you and you will be sleeping in the spaceship room.  Shelly thanks here. 

3/4  SS Room Kalia and Lawon in bed chatting. Ooops no they are not.  Kalia leaves her bed, Dom going into the padded cell room so is Shelly.  Shelly says to Dom wtf is going on.  Lots s*** going on.  Dom what?   Shelly saying Adam is having a hard time comitting.  Dom saying he's not worked on any voted.  Rach told Dom/Adam were are not the target.  Shelly said Dani?  NO Rachel!  Shelly ohhhhhh.  Rach shows up and out Shelly goes quickly leaving Dom alone.  In come Lawon..  Lawon says what is going on.  Then said he's going?  Dom says I guess.  Dom walks away and is outside.  Outside crew asks what are you doing.  I'm bored. Dani is in Dairy Room moooooo, I don't know where Lawon is.  Rach is outside too.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 01:29:20 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2011, 03:56:17 AM »
Rach is not tired she slept 5 hrs today. Lawon is outside now. Just chit chat at the moment.

Kalia and Shelly in the Tarot room--Jeff shows.  Kalia sounds down.  Jord tells Jeff she is sad.   Shelly says we'll leave.  Jord stays. Telling her the first couple of weeks are fun and it's getting serious now.  Jord asks you don't know who you can trust.  Kalia doesn't know who to trust.  Jord says I know.  Kalia says I don't do well w/transition and I feel very nervous.  Jord I am not mad at you.  I am worried about me and Jeff getting separated. 

Did not hear Kalia's response.

Jord leaves, Jeff is there now.  "What are you doing taking a Kalia moment?"

Kalia said I'm chilling until I am sleepy.  Gross Jeff belches

Jord/Shelly whispering in the BR.  Saying how wishy washy Adam is.  Dani is coming in the convo.....stealth whispering...can't make it out.
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2011, 03:58:03 AM »
Dom and Porsche in padded cell.  Dom says you're with me and Porsche laughs and said I don't know.  I don't know who to trust.

Porsche I am going for HOH.  I want certain people out.  Dom staying and chilling-Porsche leaves.

No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2011, 03:58:26 AM »
//
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2011, 04:00:43 AM »
Christ these guys are busy busy busy tonight.

Jord/Porsche/Rach/Jeff in kitchen.  Bren is in bed.  Jord is waiting to be called to the Dairy Room. Jord asks what ya wanna do Jeff?  Jeff "play a video game?"

WBRB

No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2011, 04:16:37 AM »
I'll brb

WBRB again

Kalia/Dani in Tarot Room  Kalia saying I will sleep with ... Porsche saying...sounds like issues with the beds and who is sleeping with who.  Someone told Dano K was crying.  Kalia said no, I came in here to chill and everyone came in here.  Dani said she did not have to give her key back, she has to give it back next week.  kalia a lot of change.  Dani is saying someone is grouchy.  Dani that's what's bad in here we can't get away.  WBRB  kalia asking about the chips in the veto bag....WBRB

Crew in BY chit chatting  Rach/Dom/Adam/Shelly/J/J/Porsche--talking bacon.

Dom is in the DR--sounds like the rest are in the backyard.  I think Shelly is outside.  Kalia is bummed about her bed.  :lol:

Dom walks into the Tarot Room.  Dani says to Dom we hate your tube socks.  :lol:

Dom has a record...he ran from the cops.  :lol:  Telling his story.

BY crew talking about chat rooms now.  Rach says there is TONS of J/J rooms. WBRB  RAch talking production.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 01:32:19 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2011, 04:23:25 AM »
Dani/Dom in TR.  Dani saying Jeff told Kalia not to tell me anything.  Dani thinks she knows what's up.  J/J are really nervous about going home.  Dom saying Kalia on board to get J/J out.  Dom says I don't believe her.  Dom does not want her running her mouth to Jord.  Dom telling Dani Shelly wants to talk last night, we talked for 2 hours.  Dani says really?  Dani telling Dom Shelly ask to talk with me, first time ever same with Kalia.  Dom telling Dani Shelly is looking for a deal and is very much with J/J and does not want to split up J/J.  Says she wants revenge on B/R?

Dani says I think you should just make out Porsche.  Dom asks do you think she's down?  Dani, mmm hmmm.

Jord leaving BY crew to lay down.  (She's waiting for the DR to call her.)
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2011, 04:23:50 AM »

Dani and Dom--chit chatting.

Porsche/Jord in Candy Room no talking.  Porsche walks out says goodnight.

Shelly on towel patrol.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 04:27:37 AM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2011, 04:32:21 AM »
I cannot make out Dom and Dani's whispering.

Dom--people are going nuts.  Kalia is nervous. Porsche is going on about the beds, shelly on about the towels and Adam blowing up.

How come J/J talking to Adam and not me.  Dani-clearly they don't care about you.  Dom why would they keep Adam.  So i am to assume J/J want adam to say.  Dani responds in stealth whisper mode.

WBRB/Me too  :neener:

No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2011, 04:45:34 AM »
Dani/Dom/Kalia Tarot Room

Talking about BB10/11/12.  Kalia saying  everyone loves Shelly, with all her morals. perfect life. Last person you see coming.  Dom says something stupid.

Jeff/Shelly in from BY.  Rest of crew heading in.  Rach ask how folks in the Tarot room doing.  Jeff/Shelly getting ready for bed. 

Rach in HOH.

No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2011, 04:54:45 AM »
Jeff telling tarot room he'll see them again in 20 mins when he has to pee again.
Adam hanging out now. Chit Chat
Porsche/Jeff say goodnight.

Dani's bed empty. Shelly in Porsche's bed.  J/J in bed.  J/J kiss Jord ask if Jeff is...

feeds are messing up
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2011, 05:02:20 AM »
Lawon is going off in the Tarot Room.  He's kidding, messing with Dom. Adam/Lawon/Dani/Kalia/Dom being silly.

Rach/Bren J/J/Shelly all tucked in their beds.

I'm out   :jam:

No MSG!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2011, 06:04:42 AM »
Drive by:
Lawon, Dani and Dom in purple room>>move to have not room

Dom saying game would be totally diff if this was not a half "allstars". Didn't expect that.

Dani but every season has twists, I was really hesitant because I thought it was a real disadvantage...and esp knowing my Dad was going to be here.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2011, 06:36:43 AM »
Dom dani and lawon i the have not room talking.. dom's fav # is 7 and wants his mic pack to be # 7..

dani im # 7..

dom counts daniele's name and says that's 7 letters... thats my fav.. my fisr middle and last name are all 7 letters
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2011, 07:04:10 AM »
late nite crew just gabbing about dom being ahsy..

lawon wanted to check his phone to see what was doing on.. :lol:

dani just tesing along

lawon wants to get a cookie

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2011, 07:09:06 AM »
all feeds on this late nite crew chat.. no game talk .

lawon if i didnt sleep with you it means that i dont like u

lawon what if's

dani if i get to the f3 and u dont get jack ****

lawon yeah i would be so sick.. if i didnt make it to the jury.. and what u just said getting out by the f3

dom if ur 3rd.. u had a shot

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2011, 07:13:04 AM »
dom.. when ur a$$ was in your dads face..  i couldnt help but look

lawon i loved the library..

dom yeah me too.. we had such fun times

dom where u here when the g string was mentioned?

dani i think i was in the DR

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2011, 07:15:46 AM »
dom i was ticked off when they said u have a minute to find a bed..

dani  they always do that.. i got screwed.. i had to sleep with porsche

lawon this place is dusty

dom i sweep every day

dani my allergies go nuts in here

lawon i take my pills every day

dani im a nerd i have big allergies

dom how can u say ur a nerd.. that you have allergies

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2011, 07:20:41 AM »
talk now onto the other rooms they liked..

dani i liked the ROGY room  Red, Orange, Green, Yellow

dom is it true that they make FB pages for us

rachel said that..

dani we had myspace

dani adam swears tht he's gonna  69000

dani jeff have a alot of fans.. he did season 11 hosts a comp in season 12.. did amazing race and then ATWFF he should have  alot of fans soundas a little jealous

dom hes a cool guy.

dani i didnt get it when i saw him on t ehshow .. but in person.. i get it.

lawon yeah i wasnt all abotu jeff either from the shwo.. but yeah now..

daom my sister wasnt a big jeff fan.. but knows jordan..

dani well now  ur sister is gonna be mad  cuz they nominated u

dom i am not mad that either of them nominated me..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2011, 07:22:56 AM »
dom is lawons firstr philpiene person he ever met

dom really??

dom and you dani.. my first native american..

dani my  grandmother is

dom  so ur a 1/4??

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2011, 07:32:12 AM »
talk now about the POV spelling comp

dani he (brendon)  didnt stop talking about it.. "understanding"  he sais it might look familiar...

lawon yeah when kalia andd me saw that we were like repeat

dom i was telling adam to  let me know what letters he needed and i would have  put the letters close to the pool

dom we could have  kicked the leters

dani thats cheating tehy had so many people watching

dom what i didnt like is that u can count what teh others had..

dani that was to help you

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2011, 07:35:57 AM »
dani i would have looked for the letters that i needed .. they were just getting all the letters that they could

dani is going to brush her teeth.. dom is getting a cookie

guess what time it is now..

dom 520...

lawon 549

dani 6 something