Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Friday 7/15/11  (Read 64851 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Friday 7/15/11
« Reply #250 on: July 15, 2011, 09:15:21 PM »
 :stare

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #251 on: July 15, 2011, 09:15:46 PM »
3&4 move to the kitchen with Jeff and Brendon cooking with Kalia.  Outside is open.  Adam washing the blankets. Cassi going to smoke.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #252 on: July 15, 2011, 09:17:42 PM »
(picking up 1 and 2 for ugot and Hey Belle!)

Rach Jordan and Dani

Dani cant play any comps for 2 more weeks she says
Jordan the only thing about Porsh she makes up stuff
Dani she is out of her mind

Jordan if you told her this shirt was black she would say it is black with sparkles
delightful just delightful

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #253 on: July 15, 2011, 09:20:19 PM »
Jeff and Cassi had a quick storage room convo where it sounded like he said Jordan felt good about the noms. Porsche and Adam outside talking about comps and veto.   

Adam:  The best would be if we shelly and cassi won, and then Lawon and Kalia go up.  I don't know about you but someone is starting to get on my nerves.

Porshe: I know, I just got yelled out for stirring macaroni.

Adam: Tonight, I soak in the tub, rest and start.

Porshe:  Make deals.

Adam: Thanks for the pet talk.

Porsche: No worries.

Hi KitKat.  I'm probably not long for this world either.  Not much going on with 3/4
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #254 on: July 15, 2011, 09:23:30 PM »
pics

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #255 on: July 15, 2011, 09:26:32 PM »
Dani/Rachel talking in Candy room.

They are whispering, brief parts

Dani: Thats what pisses me off
Rach: What happened yesterday?
Dani: Like in the show
Rach: Oh yeah
Dani: its not fun. Im not having fun and I came to have fun

OMG STOP WHISPERING I CANT HEAR!!!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #256 on: July 15, 2011, 09:26:49 PM »
Dom heads to his hangout in the backyard.  Comments that the camera's like him now.  He's high profile now.

Cassi and Shelly talking and smoking.

Cassi: I'd put up Adam and Kalia

ShellY: I told them I'd put up the same people.

Cassi: I told them of all the couples Brenchel is the target.  I'd be honored to play the game.

Shelly: I told them the same.  She looks at you with fire.  I don't get that.  She's scared you'll be here with her man. 

Cassi: hhhm Like we'd be in a room or something, please.

Shelly: And who sits on a couch like that.  Nobody needs to lay like that, its gross.  (??)  I have no doubt they'd go after Dom this week because they want to separate him from you.  I really believe that.   iS  Dom bummed?

Cassi: He feels defeated.  He knows Adam made a deal to throw it.  His only hope is for us to win it.

Shelly:  IF we do then we can backdoor Kalia and that's what I want to do. She's really bothering me.  That whole arm thing.  It bothers me because she's fake.  If you're genuinely hurt, I'm the first one there and I don't like when people do that.  It aggravates me because its not fair.  Its very angering.  There's no doubt her pride was hurt.  My pride was hurt yesterday.

Cassi:  She lost.

Shelly:  She was screaming and wailing.  I was watching that shoulder like a hawk. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #257 on: July 15, 2011, 09:28:01 PM »
Dani seems dispressed

Dani: They havent called me to the diary room in 2 days, so either they dont give a crap which is what Im assuming or they are waiting until I look like sh*t so I'll wait here.

then talk goes to the Jelly Beans

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #258 on: July 15, 2011, 09:29:58 PM »
Rachel/Porsche saying that Dom wants Cassi/Shelly to get veto to take them off. Then Rach says Dom likes Dani.

Then BRendon calls Dani fat for not working out, it was jokingly though. Dani says she doesnt like being called skinny

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #259 on: July 15, 2011, 09:32:34 PM »
Brendon made some slop for the slop folks.  It tastes like chili.   

Shelly:  He is such a nice person.  I just don't get her.

Adam going to get a bowl and his swim trunks.

Cassi:  I know they want us to stick around. 

SHelly: They told me they want us to go to final 4.

Cassi: I told them we'd help and I'm not afraid of Rachel.  I'm sticking to the bet, once that's off I'm goig after them.

Shelly: When we get through these weeks, I think we should all agree that we take out Porshe.  Then we take the week off.  She doesn't deserve it.  She sits out here and rubs it in our face.  Did you hear that about how she said she's the hot girl?  Who says that?  Who cares?  You don't say these things out loud.

Cassi:  You know how she just says these things.  She said she had an italian friend teach her how to make meatballs so she could make an italian meal because everyone likes italian.   I'm like what?  Shove your noodles up your ass.

Shelly:  Did you hear her say she should be America's player.  I said, if you haven't figured out that Jeff and Jordan are loved, then . . .
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #260 on: July 15, 2011, 09:33:12 PM »
Brenchel in SR talking

Rachel: Shes really upset because she thinks that she cant win because people will think that she sat on her a*s and did nothing. But I said she would win because she was never a target all game and stuff.

Cut to KT with Kalia admiring Jordans snicker bars. Jeff is there about to cook something up

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #261 on: July 15, 2011, 09:34:56 PM »
Outside chatter about America's Player . . .

Shelly: It'll be Jordan and Jeff.  And rightly so.  They're genuine people.  She really felt bad.  It bothered her to make nominations.  She feels bad.  Then, I feel bad for the person having to do it.

Adam:  Its a game, check your feelings at the front door.

Shelly: I know and it'll probably be my downfall.  In the long wrong, that's what makes me me, and I don't want to lose me. 
I have a job to go back to.

Adam: Me too.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #262 on: July 15, 2011, 09:35:09 PM »
now Brendon giving Dani a pep talk

Dani: I have done nothing I wont win
Brendon: no, you have a good shot at winning

Then more whispering I cant hear :res:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #263 on: July 15, 2011, 09:36:50 PM »
Rachel comes out to work out.

Shelly:  Your fiance made us some slop, it was really good.

Rachel: What'd he make you?

SHelly: Risotto.  But, it was the thought really.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #264 on: July 15, 2011, 09:38:50 PM »
 :stare

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #265 on: July 15, 2011, 09:40:25 PM »
Porsche in the hammock with Dom.  They're talking about whatever issues are between her and Cassi.

Dom: Just know that I have to live with both of you and it has nothing to do with me.

Porsche: As I'm concerned its got nothing to do with nothing.  She talks about me under my breath.  The more I talk to her the more **** she tries to talk.  She said we all hate Porsche and Rachel stood up for me, and that started the Cassi/Rachel thing.  I don't feel like Shelly has a problem with me, or Lawon and Kalia have aproblem.

Dom: We never had a problem. 

Porsche: YOu're here because I put you as my type.    I'm just kidding, I'm sure you're here for other reasons.

B:)

Dom trying to game, Porsche won't stop talking.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #266 on: July 15, 2011, 09:47:02 PM »
Porsche: I haven't done anything to her in the house.  She's gotten along with everyone.  I heard that she thinks I don't like her because she's pretty.  Are you joking?  I didn' tknow skinny was in this season.

Dom: ANd that's so third grade. We're all adults.

Porsche: I love how they tease you and I'm the youngest.  They just like you.  You're really personable.  You guys have a good chance at winning veto. 

Dom: I don't know who their target is.  I haven't talked to them about game that much.

Porsche: You didn't talk to them today.

Dom: I did a little, but they'd already made the decision.  I just need to see if they're targeting me.   

Porsche:  Or make a deal.

Dom:  How'd you get off?

Porsche: Everyone hated Keith.  I just said, who do you want ot be playing with, who do you want in the jury to manipulate people.

Dom: YOu know I voted for Keith beause that is what the majority was.  But everyone lied to me.  Brenchel never talked to me.  I mean week 1 you don't go against the house.  DO you know who voted against you?

Porsche:  I know you and adam and cassi.  But that's it. I know everytime I talked about Keith, Shelly walked away. 

Dom:  Do you know who of Lawon or Kalia voted for you?   

Porsche: I don't know. 

Dom:  Maybe it was both or Shelly? 

Porsche:  I don't know.

Dom:  Two people voted for you.  Who set it up? Rachel?  Who swayed those votes?

Porsche: I talked to eveyrone.  Why wouldn't you tell me so you can get my vote?  Cassi may have voted for me.  She apologized, but then she's giving me the stink eye.

Dom: YOu know for sure that Adam voted for Keith? 

Porsche: Yes, he told me right after. I thought he'd be a good target and keep the heat of me.  I know he wouldn't lie to me about it. I know he genuinly felt bad.   

Dom:  I felt bad. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #267 on: July 15, 2011, 09:49:22 PM »
 :iok

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #268 on: July 15, 2011, 09:51:04 PM »
Dom: I was told the full house was voting for Keith to leave. 

Porsche: I was surprised it was so close. I thought after the keith blow up.

Dom: I voted him because I thought it was the house vote. Why would i be the person to go against the house? 

Porsche: It would show you were a loyal person.  You said you wouldn't and people will respect that in the game too. I think people think you voted for him because was your friend. 

Dom:  After the blow up, I was done.  He just followed around.

Porsche: Every night he asked to sleep in my bed, and then he just started on every girl.  He told me if he leaves, watch out for Cassie and Dom.

Dom: He was pyscho.  I would have preferred to vote for you. 

Porsche:  He was a Brian.

Dom: Umyeah.   I just want to know who voted for you and why they won't tell us.  It was probably lawon and kalia.  Why would they lie to us and not tell us so we could vote for you?

Porsche: Who knows?
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #269 on: July 15, 2011, 09:57:37 PM »
Porsche:  Keith wanted to call out Lawon.  I said he'd regret it later and keep a huge target on our backs if you do stay.  Honestly, I don't want to play with this person.  He wanted me to make deals.  I didn't want him here. I didn't want to keep playing with him.  I'd rather leave.  Its just like, I came because I wanted to compete.  And be on tv, duh, part time model you know what's up.  I need to do stuff out here.  Now, I'm in the city.  I sold my apt.  I have a loft I can stay in here.  This is the most tv viewing we'll get including the live feeds for the pyschos.  Sorry live feed viewers.  Now I'm here and I can just tan for two more weeks.  Then, I have to start winning HOHs. I know if Cassi stays I'll be her target.

Dom:  I don't thin,k you'll be her first target. 

Porsche:  I've seen girls like that.  I want to compete.  You have to think about it, like the smart thing to do is break up the two guys.  There is one physical and one brain in your pair.

Dom: The physical thing sucks because I have to carry him.

Porsche:  I like adam, but I feel like he should have voted for me. ALl of our talks, he seemed like he would.  I know he wouldn't lie.  He's getting emotional.  He can whip my ass when it comes to a quiz.

Dom:  He could whip anyone's ass in a quiz. 

Porsche: You could use that, you're weaker than Brendon and Jeff.  I don't know how stupid you are. 

Dom: I have good common sense. I'm not a braniac like home boy over there.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #270 on: July 15, 2011, 09:59:55 PM »
Dom: If I get off tomorrow, great.  If not, I start campagning. I wish you would have come to me to tell me everyone is voting for you.

Porsche: To be honest, everytime I tried, Cassi was around. 

Dom: No one told me. 

Porsche: You were with Cassi and Keith.

Dom: That's what they said. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #271 on: July 15, 2011, 10:01:08 PM »
Cassi and Jordo in HOH

cassi I am gonna start living in here for myself

Jordo I think people have an issue with trusting someone

Cassi Right

Jordo Dom wouldnt come and talk to us at all and he hinted around like yeah it would be me and Jeff that was gonna go up and I dont know I feel bad and I wanted to go out to the hammock and talk to him but

Cassi he just feels bad that Adam already has a deal

Jordo Adam doesnt have a deal

Cassi I told him thta there was a chance this was it for him but not to give up

Jordo yeah he could take himself off with the veto

Cassi he is afraid that Adam will throw it

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #272 on: July 15, 2011, 10:02:15 PM »
Porsche: When someone wins HOH you go talk to them, its not kissing up.   It didn't work so well for me, I still went up.

Dom: Let's admit that you were probably nominated because you stayed so long on the banana.

Porshe talking about how successful she was in the banana comp. 

I can't take Porsche anymore . . . am I even spelling her name right?    :lol:  Good night!
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #273 on: July 15, 2011, 10:06:33 PM »
Cassi I thought Kalia was in on the vote and now that I hear this about Adam I think it might be Lawon

Jordo I never talked to your side about the votes

Cassi oh

Jordon Jeff said they are waitng for HOH and that is why they wont give us an answer the other side really thinks they are gonna win and guess what they didnt and Dom doesnt talk to us until after we win HOH

Cassi I am gonna stop ?

Jordo I really like Dom and would hang out with him after the show I told Jef he would be fun to go have a beer with

Cassi but not here right?

Jordo no I dont trust him here

Cassi all I trust is shelly

Jordo in my season the only one that I trusted and talked to was Jeff and you need at least someone

Cassi I want you to know that we are onboard with whatever and we will back you up

Jordo oh yeah

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #274 on: July 15, 2011, 10:11:27 PM »
Dom telling Kalia her and Lawn have a 50/50 shot of going up if Adanm and Dom win veto but he thinks the other target is Cassi because him and Cassi are together all the time