Author Topic: The Glee Project  (Read 4198 times)

Offline cosmiclove

• RFF Newbie
The Glee Project
« on: July 10, 2011, 02:27:58 AM »
It's been playing for like it's 3rd week (and tomorrow is the fourth week of the show's episode GMT +8). The winner of this show will have a role on Glee. The kids are pretty talented too. There is also a rumor that the winner (if ever a guy) will be the one to take over Sam Evan's (Chord Overstreet) role for his contract is not renewed.

What do you guys think?  :iok

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: The Glee Project
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 02:14:31 PM »
HMMM.. His role seemed to be diminished in the latter part of the show but I did read that he is still wanted on the show.

Welcome to RFF cosmiclove!  :welcome2:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline cosmiclove

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 05:12:36 PM »
HMMM.. His role seemed to be diminished in the latter part of the show but I did read that he is still wanted on the show.

Welcome to RFF cosmiclove!  :welcome2:

Yeah, but they ended up season 2 with Sam x Mercedes starting to become a couple.  And he is still wanted at the show.

And thanks!

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 05:41:00 PM »
I've been watching the show, and I really like Damien and Cameron. Matheus (I have no idea if that's how you spell his name), really annoys me, and I feel like he is going to win and be on the show. >.< I don't understand why everyone loves him so much.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 01:15:22 AM »
To clarify, Chord Overstreet isn't going anywhere. The new writing staff is already writing story arcs that were already planned for Chord's character, and Ryan Murphy is quoted in an interview released today that he will be meeting with Chord in person by week's end.

Ryan Murphy also said in that interview that the reaction to the "full cast" not being pick up reaction was strange to him; they obviously didn't expect the reaction. With the news today where Ryan Murphy confirms that season three will the the last for Lea, Cory and Chris as their characters are seniors, I believe Chord will become the male lead of the New Directions gang for season four.
-- theschnauzers

Offline cosmiclove

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 04:41:14 AM »
To clarify, Chord Overstreet isn't going anywhere. The new writing staff is already writing story arcs that were already planned for Chord's character, and Ryan Murphy is quoted in an interview released today that he will be meeting with Chord in person by week's end.

Ryan Murphy also said in that interview that the reaction to the "full cast" not being pick up reaction was strange to him; they obviously didn't expect the reaction. With the news today where Ryan Murphy confirms that season three will the the last for Lea, Cory and Chris as their characters are seniors, I believe Chord will become the male lead of the New Directions gang for season four.

I would personally love that. But I hope Quinn is still her partner.  :hearts:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 04:51:45 AM »
I was hoping for some way to be able to keep everyone still on the show for season 4, but alas the end for Rachel Berry is nearing I guess.  *sigh*  As far as The Glee Project is conscerned?  I find most of them annoying and that makes me sad.  Though I like the small guy.  I think he fits what Glee is about.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 07:45:36 AM »
They changed their mind!

Producers: Kurt, Finn, Rachel Not Done With `Glee'
By SANDY COHEN
The Associated Press

Updated: 3:26 p.m. Sunday, July 24, 2011
Published: 1:56 p.m. Sunday, July 24, 2011

SAN DIEGO — "Glee" stars Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and Cory Monteith will appear in future seasons of the hit show.

Co-creator and executive producer Brad Falchuk told thousands of so-called "Gleeks" gathered at Comic-Con on Sunday that Rachel, Kurt and Finn "are not done with the show after this season."

Reports surfaced last month that the three stars would not return for season four of the musical Fox series. Their characters are high school seniors who are set to graduate at the end of the season three.

"They're seniors, they're graduating, but just because they're graduating doesn't mean they're leaving the show," Falchuk told fans, noting that the actors remain under contract.

Continue reading here:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.